Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,063 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Having Issue With My SAMSUNG AGAIN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Having Issue With My SAMSUNG AGAIN (391 Views)

(UPDATE!!)Xiaomi Users Come And Save A Brother This Xmas, Phone Is Having Issue / Having Issue With Samsung A10s / Pls Is Anyone Using Vivo Y23l? I'm Having Issue With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Issue With My SAMSUNG AGAIN by kingsonJR(m): 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
Please house, I'm back again o, with my wahala about Samsung. Seems this guy want to kill me cry. After loosing my S8plus to endless booting April this year, I had no choice than to borrow money and buy this Samsung S10+ 5G model. So it happens the battery got drained out and charging it, it refuse to load the service. I mean the whole department that does with service is kind of dead, it won't even acknowledge if I remove the sim tray which is not like that before. I have tried every means I can to boot it into recovery mode, I have not been successful. Like going to YouTube and seeing the same model booted to recovery mode, this won't. Seriously, I'm tired of Samsung and all this exynos shit, seems there isn't no support for this crap processor. So if anyone can just help in getting the correct key combination or if there is a software that can does it, maybe if I format it, it will reset, please do help. I have to buy a small phone and a mifi to call and browse cry.
@atheistandproud @sunshinev do help a struggling nigga out

(1) (Reply)

Help; Phone Suitable For Tech Savvy Elders / How To Install Kali Linux On Your Android Device With/without Root / Operamini Shake And Win 2023 Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.