Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Office Of The National President Of NOUN Students Congress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Office Of The National President Of NOUN Students Congress (317 Views)

We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. / Multi-Billion Naira Fraud Rocks Office Of The Surveyor-General / Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Office Of The National President Of NOUN Students Congress by KingGovernor: 1:17am On Sep 01, 2022
Office of the National President

NOUN SC NATIONAL PRESIDENT(Comrd Abdulyekinn Uthman Odunayo) COMMEND VC (professor Olufemi .A. Peters) ON PORTAL DEVELOPMENT

It is an honor for me to write on behalf of the entire students of National Open University of Nigeria to the school management to express my gratitude for their outstanding efforts in enhancing the school portal to meet the requirements and desires of the students.
As NOUN students President, I would like to extend the students' sincere gratitude to the Vice Chancellor and the entire management for taking their complaints seriously and trying to make the National Open University of Nigeria's online learning environment better.
We will work closely with the management of the school to make sure that students benefit and that the environment is more conducive to learning, speaking for the entire students body (DL)
I'd like to extend my gratitude to the vice chancellor and the entire school administration.
With wonderful and incredible regards.
Thanks

E-Signed
Abdulyekinn Utham Odunayo
NOUN SC National President

1 Like

Re: Office Of The National President Of NOUN Students Congress by ademuwagun39(m): 7:18am On Sep 01, 2022
������

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Peter Obi Reveals Full Meaniof 'obidient' / A Day Of Honour For Ahmed Lawan In Yobe State - Senate President Honoured....... / First Lady Of Nigeria: Margaret Obi Or Remi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.