Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Nigerian VS Biafran Union Can't Be By Force- See Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian VS Biafran Union Can't Be By Force- See Why (483 Views)

Malawian Flag Vs Biafran Flag / Reactions As White Man Joins Nigerian Police Force (see Photos) / Those Shouting Third Force See Una Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian VS Biafran Union Can't Be By Force- See Why by Savagery101: 2:30am On Sep 01, 2022
This matter of Nigeria and Biafra don't just start today, it has been dragging for over 50 years now and new generation of Biafra are up asking same question and now they are asking such question in a deplomatic way. Biafrans won't go to another civil again but will put every measure in place to see that Nigeria don't make any meaningful progress.

Just look at other small African countries, they are doing well but Nigeria keep going backward, why not swallow your pride this coming election, use it as ELECTION vs REFERENDUM let us put this agitation to rest once and for all, let us see the people that are for Peter OBI and those for Biafra.

One thing you don't know, if one part of the body is damaged, it will automatically affect the function of other parts. How I wish you could read and follow this thread with an open unbias mind.

You can challenge me with unbias constructive questions let us iron it out before the whole world. You can see MAZI NNAMDI KANU was kipnaped and some Nigerians were all rejoicing till another brutal force sprang up, BIAFRA can't just go away without a transparent referendum conducted and mornitored by the UN.

I pity Peter OBI, we the BIAFRAN patriots warn him not to contest but no, they have bribed him to contest so he could distract our legitimate agitation or maybe he thought the North would allow a BIAFRAN to lead Nigeria, it can't happen in million years to come. They have position their people everywhere to fulstrate you, I just feel pity for my Oduduwa brothers because they are still in romance with the North hoping TINUBU would be the next president.

The North can't release power to TINUBU or Peter OBI, they would rather release it to a Northerner who is in opposition party, they don't mind, as far as the power is back to the North and we Biafrans have looked all this critically and said NO, this is not the legacy we want to leave for our children and the unborn generations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian VS Biafran Union Can't Be By Force- See Why by johannu(m): 4:06am On Sep 01, 2022
This is one Nigeria! Divided we stand. I stand to be corrected.

Re: Nigerian VS Biafran Union Can't Be By Force- See Why by fman(m): 5:17am On Sep 01, 2022
Op stop spreading confusion and propaganda using falsehood as a mantra

1 Like

Re: Nigerian VS Biafran Union Can't Be By Force- See Why by Savagery101: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Please point out the propaganda and the confusion I am spreading, be man enough to confront me with facts
fman:
Op stop spreading confusion and propaganda using falsehood as a mantra
Re: Nigerian VS Biafran Union Can't Be By Force- See Why by fman(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Savagery101:
Please point out the propaganda and the confusion I am spreading, be man enough to confront me with facts
Simple. I love ur approach
But your facts are unverified.
Re: Nigerian VS Biafran Union Can't Be By Force- See Why by Savagery101: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
All I posted are all verified including the nairaland's toptics that made their front pages, just ask the mods the qualifications for a post to appear on their fp, work of the mods is to verify such posts before pushing it up to front page and I am going to be using that a lot to pointout to you that the way Nigeria is right now. The corrupt politicians know very well that there is nothing left so they want to get their own share, buy citizenship just like the crook former petroleum minister did then japa.

Just point out what is unverified in my posts, I will look at it critically and respond accordingly.
fman:

Simple. I love ur approach
But your facts are unverified.
Re: Nigerian VS Biafran Union Can't Be By Force- See Why by Savagery101: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Injustice, tribalism and corruption have burnt down a supposed great nation. Nigeria is now a laughing stock in the international community and if anything happens today, no foreign country will come to Nigeria aid this time, even Britain will forsake Nigeria.

Re: Nigerian VS Biafran Union Can't Be By Force- See Why by Savagery101: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
YOU ARE A VERY BRIGHT PROMISING PERSON WITH A LOT OF POTENTIALS AND YOU WANT TO LOOK DUMB AND USELESS? JUST TRY DEFENDING NIGERIA, YOU WILL RUN OUT OF POINTS AND IDEAS IMMEDIATELY. GO AND ASK THE LIKES OF FFK, KEYAMO, FEMI ADESINA, RENO ETC

Re: Nigerian VS Biafran Union Can't Be By Force- See Why by Savagery101: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2022
THE AGITATION IS EVEN STRONGER MORE THAN IT HAS EVER BEEN,
JUST WATCH AS IT WILL BE UNFOLDING BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES. WE BIAFRANS KNOW THAT PETER OBI DONT HAVE ANY INTENTION TO BE A PRESIDENT. HE MAD A DEAL WITH BRITAIN TO DISTRACT THE BIAFRA AGITATION, THAT IS ALL HE IS OUT TO ACHIEVE. GO AND MARK MY WORD, ATIKU IS ALREADY YOUR PRESIDENT, QUOTE THIS COMMET WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH YOUR CHARADE YOU CALL ELECTION.

Re: Nigerian VS Biafran Union Can't Be By Force- See Why by Savagery101: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
This is the country you want me to be part of

Re: Nigerian VS Biafran Union Can't Be By Force- See Why by Savagery101: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
I remember when I had court case, the IPO in charge of the case, after investigating what happened, he told me that they were done with the investigation and all that was written in my statement corresponds with their findings but if I want him to say it same way the outcome of the investigation to the court because automatically he was a witness on the matter that I must bribe him. I told him that I thought the police and the court is the last hope for commoner like me, I told him I don't have money for such.

On the court day, the prosecutor of the case called him out to testify, he was just beating around the bush, he wanted to say something bad against me but he couldn't and he couldn't say the truth of the outcome of his investigation either.

After the court, the next date was for cross examination, I went to him and asked him why he didn't tell the court the truth of his investigation, he said he just pitied me by note saying anything bad against me but if I don't settle him before the cross-examination date, that I shouldn't blame him.

I don't want to be too forward, I called my lawyer and explain to him, my lawyer said that is how the operate ooo. My lawyer said I should just hand over everything to him to handle the IPO, which I did, I gave me lawyer the money to bribe the IPO only for the lawyer to call back that the IPO rejected the bribe that I must add more money which I did transfer more money to the lawyer to settle the IPO.

But my spirit was telling me that something wasn't right, so I traced the IPO to confirm from him if my lawyer settle him, to my surprise, my lawyer didn't give him Kobo. I have to hustle for another money again to settle the IPO myself.

The whole system is so rotten, corrupt beyond redeeption. I was in Ikoyi prison for good two weeks because of this case I can document everything that goes on there. Very very corrupt, now tell me why should I risk my children life to pass through this shit in a shit hole country like this.

I tell you this, we gonna stand on our feet and fight for our freedom is they fail to give us referendum.

Re: Nigerian VS Biafran Union Can't Be By Force- See Why by Savagery101: 10:27am On Oct 02, 2022
Just imagine

(1) (Reply)

Angola Tops Nigeria As Africa’s Biggest Oil Producer In August / I'm PDP Member But 'obidient', Says Support Group Director / Tinubu Will Be Deceived Like Awolowo And Abiola. See Why!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.