Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

I'm PDP Member But 'obidient', Says Support Group Director - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm PDP Member But 'obidient', Says Support Group Director (484 Views)

Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win / PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm PDP Member But 'obidient', Says Support Group Director by marenalexander7: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuSZ6tcN-vY

“I’m a member of the PDP and glad to be a member of the PDP but I am one that is very ‘Obidient’,” Ifaluyi-Isibor said on Channels Television’s breakfast show, Sunrise Daily.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm PDP Member But 'obidient', Says Support Group Director by SadiqBabaSani: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
Many PDP re Obidients, they can vote for their state PDP candidates but who we want for President is OBi.

Like me now, In Isoko South and Delta state, I want PDPs Sheriff or David Edevbie depends on who ends up on the ballot to Win. But for national its Obi and only Obi.

The snake Okowa can die with his bare face Judas politics.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm PDP Member But 'obidient', Says Support Group Director by danjumaisah: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
OBIdent is a national movement... Everyone including Emilokan Will soon join the OBIdent train �

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm PDP Member But 'obidient', Says Support Group Director by adeeyarhabdulla: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
The way atiku deleted and denied Deborah tweet. Denied wike agreement. That’s how he will deny all his campaign promises. If eventually he win

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm PDP Member But 'obidient', Says Support Group Director by carochristoper: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Just wish some people will understand this, it's not about party loyalty rather the survival of the country and the people. We all have a duty to make this country progress and develop, to bring people out of poverty and suffering. May God bless anybody who thinks like this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm PDP Member But 'obidient', Says Support Group Director by favourobaro90: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Another PDP just like Obi himself.

How is that not a bonus for APC !

When they were one PDP, they got the trashing of their beings, now that they are divided into two.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm PDP Member But 'obidient', Says Support Group Director by Steven809: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
I belong to the class of Nigerians who has no party but out for good candidates. This class endorsed Peter Obi as our candidate....Shikana

1 Like

Re: I'm PDP Member But 'obidient', Says Support Group Director by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
It's good to be Obidient

1 Like

Re: I'm PDP Member But 'obidient', Says Support Group Director by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Many PDP and APC members are low key obidients

This is no news

2 Likes

Re: I'm PDP Member But 'obidient', Says Support Group Director by Deo1986(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
I am APC but, I am Obidient.
Millions of us in the Obidient movement were members of either APC or the PDP.

But since young, vibrant and credible individuals were sidelined by these parties and the national 'vomits' were instead chosen to fly their flag, some of us had to jump ship and rally around PO.
He is the only hope we have now in terms of leadership.

5 Likes

Re: I'm PDP Member But 'obidient', Says Support Group Director by Abfinest007(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
Eir own headache
Re: I'm PDP Member But 'obidient', Says Support Group Director by Bontafa: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
Baba Mu LE LE

Re: I'm PDP Member But 'obidient', Says Support Group Director by Period007(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Obidients are in PDP ,APC,NNPP ,NNPC,NEPA ,NTA ,CBN,YPP ,OPC etc.

1 Like

Re: I'm PDP Member But 'obidient', Says Support Group Director by nameo: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
It is a MOVEMENT

Peopel who undestand what a Movement is would not be surprised by this
Re: I'm PDP Member But 'obidient', Says Support Group Director by VERDA: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
favourobaro90:
Another PDP just like Obi himself.

How is that not a bonus for APC !

When they were one PDP, they got the trashing of their beings, now that they are divided into two.

Are you guys not tired of suffering, is the general cost and standard of living any better...we need be sensible in our assesments of affairs in the country and for once in our lives actually vote for progress of the country and not progress of the party.

Majority of people agree that APC has not done well...why should anyone reienforce failure. It's as simple as that, it's not rocket science.
Re: I'm PDP Member But 'obidient', Says Support Group Director by Antyislam: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Even we Yoruba Christian's will also vote obi as president then choose other party govonors

1 Like

Re: I'm PDP Member But 'obidient', Says Support Group Director by Antyislam: 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Even we Yoruba Christian's will also vote obi as president then choose other party govonors ..

(1) (Reply)

The Chief IPOB OF Lagos / Kwasi Kwarteng Fired As UK Chancellor / PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.