Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) (67677 Views)

63-Year-Old Ugandan Publicly Flogged For Attempting To Sleep With Daughter-InLaw / Man & Son Sleep With Daughter In Imo, Impregnate Her, Get Banished (Photos) / Woman Catches Teenager Having Sex With Daughter At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Dawn91(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2022
TONYE001:

Too much hate and curses in one comment. We gather to chant anti-racism songs but we are horribly tribalistic. No wonder we continue to get things wrongly, from governance to every other thing.

I'm beginning to doubt that our generation will see the Nigeria of our dreams.

No need quoting him just report him type 2 in the box simple his account will be closed that's LeoDeKing
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Dawn91(m): 10:44am On Sep 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

This comment is golden and I really like it. I can assure you that incestuous rapist is a 100% ipobidient. Ask him further, he places all blames on Buhari or Tinubu. As you have rightly stated, Dubai is already on its toes checking those rascalities in their beloved country.

I have to quote it so I still keep a copy because they will soon be all over you screaming to mods so the comment be hidden even though nothing can be true than this.

I have been quite busy so I'm not regular on the forum, but hopefully, I will soon be back. Meanwhile, do you notice how they easily gang up against any outspoken username who has opinion different from theirs? If you check any thread on politics, they occupy first and second page with just one or two voices against them. That is exactly what they want, so anyone who is constantly against them, they start cooking hundreds of allegations and keep inundating seun mention with senseless report.

They created over 20 threads reporting me to seun that I operate hundreds of accounts, and being tribalistic meanwhile, that is exactly their handwork. Tell them to state another account I operate, rather than simply doing that, they respond with incoherent, illogical and baseless tantrums.

In iting and violation of Rule twunusing multiple accounts 3 rules violated

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by ATLIEN2027: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2022
agadez007:
mumu the man is from cross river but speaks Igbo fluently
His name is bassey
Typical agbado urchin,they don’t read
As if no Igbo man has ever been caught doing the same or even worse such as eating human flesh.
Brainwashed IPIG terrorist Zombidient monkey

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2022
Igbos and madness

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2022
This animal deserve death by hanging
So his reason for sleeping with his daughter is because he don't want anyone to marry her. I think there's more to this
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by ZombieTAMER: 10:47am On Sep 01, 2022
olaniyilukman:
This is the first time I will see my Igbo brothers condemning thier own and not shifting the blame on Tinubu and Buhari

The man is originally from Akwa ibom

Shame on you and your Buhari Tinubu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by JOemmy(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2022
olaniyilukman:
This is the first time I will see my Igbo brothers condemning thier own and not shifting the blame on Tinubu and Buhari

The man is originally from cross river state.

2 Likes

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by ZombieTAMER: 10:50am On Sep 01, 2022
pointblank247:
for your information they are not Igbos , watch the video.

edit your comment please to include where he is from... Akwa ibom..
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by agadez007(m): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

As if no Igbo man has ever been caught doing the same or even worse such as eating human flesh.
Brainwashed IPIG terrorist Zombidient monkey
Agbadorian,I apologize that I quoted you
You agbadorians have been known to have nothing but cassava and agbado for brains
Idiotic fellow

2 Likes

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Klington: 10:54am On Sep 01, 2022
Obatala7Kronos:
Not surprised one bit. These bastards from the cursed land of Biafra are worse than the current Jews living in Tel Aviv in every sphere you can imagine.

Their ancestors were cannibals and primitive animals clad with guava leaves - while jumping from pawpaw trees to Mango trees in search for food, at a time when my own ancestors were already running the OYO empire that stretched from the Southwestern part of the Country all the way to Dahomey in present-day Benin Republic.

The shenanigans of these bastard uncouth charlatans are sickening & irritating.

They’re plotting & scheming to foist a bastard thieving & tribal nonentity on us as the next President.

Although, I have vowed never to vote for anybody again in this Country but I would rather have anybody else (even a Fulani Terrorist) to be the next President rather than being governed by an incestuous, homosexual & cocaine-trafficking indisciplined & uncultured bastards whose only goal for running for the highest office in the Country is to subjugate, intimidate & dominate other ethnicities in Nigeria while rubbing it in their faces like their ancestors did after independence.

Now, it was an Hausa man on Nairaland that first reported that these bastards were busy sleeping with their daughters & siblings, impregnating them during the COVID-19 lockdown - and here we are.

They will be the first set of people to condemn and curse the leadership of Nigeria but they are 100Million times worse than the people they’re badmouthing.

Now that the Emirati Government is giving them Hell in Dubai, just go through the thread on the frontage - these bastards are busy blaming Nigerians and Aisha Buhari and Atiku Abubakar EXCEPT THEMSELVES.

Yes! They will blame everybody else EXCEPT their Cocaine-Trafficking, Homosexual, Cultists, Fake-Goods-peddling, Money-Ritualist and the Cannibals amongst their brethren.

Even on this thread, go through comments. One of them is already saying he’s confused. They are already denying the culprit is Igbo but if the headline had mentioned Ogun, Kogi, Kaduna or Sokoto; they would have somehow sneaked Tinubu, Kwankwaso & Buhari’s names into their unintelligent comments while displaying their gross stupidity in HD.

Like I always said. Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.

I sincerely thank Sango for Nairaland. We will be here on the sidelines to observe what becomes of your lies, hatred, false accusations, propaganda & collective stupidity in time.

Today is September 1st 2022. Any bastard that quotes my comment to say rubbish or reports my comment shall be obliterated & annihilated by Sango Olukoso Ayara Ina and Ogun Lakaaye Oshimale up to the 7th generation (Asę) !

You want to air your views while gagging others, well two can play the game.

Behold the cure to your unnecessary bigotry, self inflicted frustration and depression.

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Sharatan(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2022
The man isn’t even igbo. Read well before your ignorant comments please.
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Uptheante(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2022
Why are Igbo pple so heartless, incestous, cannibalistic, promiscuous, greedy & generally evil?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by ike007(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2022
Of cause they fvcked up...which tribe never fvck up hands in the air...no hands!!!

Ah ah..see hatred o...oya is it not time we split..so that Hausa and Yoruba can enjoy good name. Let the Biafrans go na. Let them have a referendum and then set them loose so that Yoruba land and Hausa name will not be tarnished or tainted....abi is that not the solution?
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by sunnyside16(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2022
Obatala7Kronos:
Not surprised one bit. These bastards from the cursed land of Biafra are worse than the current Jews living in Tel Aviv in every sphere you can imagine.

Their ancestors were cannibals and primitive animals clad with guava leaves - while jumping from pawpaw trees to Mango trees in search for food, at a time when my own ancestors were already running the OYO empire that stretched from the Southwestern part of the Country all the way to Dahomey in present-day Benin Republic.

They’re plotting & scheming to foist a bastard thieving & tribal nonentity on us as the next President.

Although, I have vowed never to vote for anybody again in this Country but I would rather have anybody else (even a Fulani Terrorist) to be the next President rather than being governed by an incestuous, homosexual & cocaine-trafficking indisciplined & uncultured bastards whose only goal for running for the highest office in the Country is to subjugate, intimidate & dominate other ethnicities in Nigeria while rubbing it in their faces like their ancestors did after independence.

Now, it was an Hausa man on Nairaland that first reported that these bastards were busy sleeping with their daughters & siblings, impregnating them during the COVID-19 lockdown - and here we are.

They will be the first set of people to condemn and curse the leadership of Nigeria but they are 100Million times worse than the people they’re badmouthing.

Now that the Emirati Government is giving them Hell in Dubai, just go through the thread on the frontage - these bastards are busy blaming Nigerians and Aisha Buhari and Atiku Abubakar EXCEPT THEMSELVES.

Yes! They will blame everybody else EXCEPT their Cocaine-Trafficking, Homosexual, Cultists, Fake-Goods-peddling, Money-Ritualist and the Cannibals amongst their brethren.

Even on this thread, go through comments. One of them is already saying he’s confused. They are already denying the culprit is Igbo but if the headline had mentioned Ogun, Kogi, Kaduna or Sokoto; they would have somehow sneaked Tinubu, Kwankwaso & Buhari’s names into their unintelligent comments while displaying their gross stupidity in HD.

I sincerely thank Sango for Nairaland. We will be here on the sidelines to observe what becomes of your lies, hatred, false accusations, propaganda & collective stupidity in time.

Today is September 1st 2022. Any bastard that quotes my comment to say rubbish or reports my comment shall be obliterated & annihilated by Sango Olukoso Ayara Ina and Ogun Lakaaye Oshimale up to the 7th generation (Asę) !

Why do you have this much vile in you? Jesus! You are just so descpicable, i mean why exude so much hate on people you are not better off than....................common.

3 Likes

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Obainomilano: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2022
Obatala7Kronos:

...a Boko Haram agent spotted..but anyway you can go and bomb your ancestors and die with your bitterness and go to hell for your virgins...the Igbo man will always till enternity be above you ..even when you rule ...you will always be a begger of unity and a begger of food..even when u steal and share the goodness from Biafra land you will always lack and always be underdeveloped...u will always be a second class citizen...u will always have this bitterness and it will consume you and you still can't do anything about the fact that you will always be the one begging for one Nigeria because you are ashamed of your country..because you know without the igbos ,in business,in entertainment,in economy, Nigeria will just be and overhped Gambia......u will always be scared when u hear that we want to separate..because without us you are nothing but a bunch of terrorist raping under age girls...in the name of traditiona..hahahahah....let it sinkin your brain...I am igbo and am proud of my land and I not begging anyone to be with me as Nigeria... instead Nigeria is begging me to stay because they don't have hope without me....your bitterness is all I need... terrorists

1 Like

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Sharatan(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2022
Obatala7Kronos:

Why are you so pained? Did an igbo man steal your wife?
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Originalsly: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2022
Hmmm.... he had sex... and impregnated her because he didn't want her to leave. Ok... but not ok. So he should say why he continued to have sex with her and impregnated her a second time. More importantly... they need to question the daughters that left to find out why they really left. Then squeeze his ehmmm.... until he confesses who else he been preying on. I'm very sure this daughter is not the only victim. Pedophiles everywhere.
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by grandstar(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2022
TONYE001:

Too much hate and curses in one comment. We gather to chant anti-racism songs but we are horribly tribalistic. No wonder we continue to get things wrongly, from governance to every other thing.

I'm beginning to doubt that our generation will see the Nigeria of our dreams.

I too have a massive dislike for prejudice. I shudder when I read stuff like these.

Though what was said was inexcusable, I'll however be honest with you: Igbos carry a lot of the blame.

Igbos tear themselves here on Nairaland. If a thread is opened respecting Aba, those from Anambra will tear the place down, showing pictures of horrible roads and what not.

Ebonyi people are fair game to other Igbos. They complain they are poor and backward and one should be wary letting your property to any of them in Onitsha as they would bring their entire village to live with them.

This culture of denigrating others is rooted in some Igbos and I suspect it's rooted in their disdain for underachievers and the pride they derive for success and achievement. Chinua Achebe even condemned the chestbeating nature in his book "There was a country".

If Igbos can do this to themselves, what of other tribes! This culture is bad and needs to be tamed. Part or a lot of anger eminating from the Yorubas here stem from this. Being put down rattles them.

I love Igbos. I have siblings who are half-Igbos. I developed my love for ogbono from their mum. My first taste of yam portage with vegetables was from their mum. She has never done bad to me though she was mean to my mum but that's history. That happened in 1323 AD.

Igbos are largely misunderstood. The same Yorubas you see here ranting have Igbo friends. Tbey regularly shop at Igbo owned shops and many Igbos are actually humble and not arrogant and rude.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by inosend: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2022
Some people you see are not real humans but demons incanate.
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Aboki99(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2022
A man from the Religion of "Love"
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2022
That a bad Mentality want to get married to his own daughter. That's bad what situation did He want to put the girl in? what lesson did want to give the girl? What respect did he want to earn from the girl? Why did some people did not usually think before they act?
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Dexpro: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2022
This bile is too much abeg. Slow down bro.
Obatala7Kronos:

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by lordprogress: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2022
Na wa o even to your own papa you are not safe
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by MrJames007: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2022
Thought the vid was about them having sex. undecided
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Raj10(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2022
Life is an act n we are actors in d arena of life. We act from dawn to dusk. While some act to cover deir act.
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Chiffy: 11:10am On Sep 01, 2022
Obatala7Kronos:

Oga you are the one gagging yourselves and trying to look for who to put the blame on.
Just like Tinubu gagged and decieved the whole yorubaland with Osinbajo. Now, Tinubu (your own son) has prevented you from showcasiing your best, but as usual, you want to put the blame on us.
As if we were not also denied, but we took the initiative to start afresh and build something from nothing, now what is being built has become a thing of envy.
As regards this news, it is very sad and indeed forbidden, but it is not new or perculiar to any region. A man was recently sentenced in the north-east for same crime, and below is evidence as recent as two weeks ago, that such also happens in yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by shortIGBOman: 11:11am On Sep 01, 2022
This is very comon in the EAST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos / Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) / Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.