Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella (20895 Views)

#bbnaija: "If I Survive This Eviction, I Will Win" - Mike Tells Khafi / BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd / BBNaija: "If I Reason Your Matter, Khafi Na Small Girl"—Venita To Gedoni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by Revolva(m): 6:11am On Sep 01, 2022
Sheggz and bella were having an intimate conversation, which got sheggz talking about going to London and then Bella was so fed up with him always talking about London every moment.

Bella replied: Any small thing, I will just go to London - Like London is out of this World Who can not go to London!! - Is London out of the World!!!!

Sheggz has always been vocal, on how he feels Bella treats him and has not failed to caution her with regards to how he doesn’t want the relationship he has with her to only end in the house.

Whether true or not, Sheggz feels Bella treats him with disrespect and according to him, he won’t take any disrespect from her, if not he will ghost her.

WATCH HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg3JcjNmTo4

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2022
Pray for Nigerian youths

Ruthymoon:
This show has done more harm than good in some families especially the life of kids sad
Well Said.
We concur.

ucee64:
Useless show
Very Useless.
This reminds us......

The Big Brother Show: Painful Statistics of what should be an illicit business

Total number of votes cast during Britain Got talent 2017 = 6.2million votes

Total number of votes cast during American got talent 2017 = 52.1million votes.

Note: American population is almost twice Nigeria's population.

Mind you, most of the votes cast on either Britain or American got talent are *absolutely free* because you can vote on their websites & on the Apps without paying a dime.

Total number of votes cast during “Big Brother Nigeria” 2018 = 170million votes @ N30 per sms for a show that contributes absolutely nothing to their lives.

It is neither a talent show or life enhancing or promoting show. A show where adults are kept in a cage to freely give & take sex on National Television, while the organisers make more money from the youths.

If INEC organises general election this weekend and ask Nigerian youths to vote on their mobile phones @ N10 per SMS to elect leaders that will shape their futures & the country, they will ask Nigerian Government to credit their accounts 1st before they will agree to vote in that magnitude.

Wasted Generation” ~ Prof. Wole Soyinka called them.

“A generation that play too much, sleep too much and engage in idle chatter and gossip" ~ Chief Obafemi Awolowo foresaw

A generation of illiterate graduates ~ Atiku Abubakar called them in 2016

A generation that are constantly not concerned about the deteriorating conditions of their senses & not bothered about their own future~ Osquare78 knows them.

We all must be wary of this generation.... they are the larger chunk of Nigerian population.

It is pathetic. 170 Million votes Multiplied by N30 = N 5.1 billion and the winner got N25 million plus an SUV worth N12 million a trip and electronics.

To destroy the future, destroy the seed (children and youths)...

Pray for Nigeria youths to open their eyes and for God to touch the hearts of those who engage in such illicit business.

So unfortunate!

We Rise!

studentofTruth:
It's a pity seriously. God help our youths

Amen ooo.
With some youths we see on social media, the future looks bleak, we only thank God for the few sensible and good ones among them.

If the truth wanna kill some people,
Let dem dieeeee....
#EniAmori...

We Rise.

Benwallt:

Guy, you tried o.
You sat n typed these.
I feel your concern n the points raised are quite worthy of note.
When Buhari said the yoots are lazy, the went baserk on him.
This show breeds prostitution.
I never watched the show one day since it births
It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
Point passed across.

Btw,
We no be Guy o.
We are simply WE.

Benwallt:
Noted.
You are great example on this forum. The situation we found ourselves is quite appalling. People don't know what is right and what is wrong. God bless you
Amen.
God bless you too Chief Ben.
We will continue to stand with the truth.
God bless Nigeria.

37 Likes 13 Shares

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2022
Weird, but kinda man ladies respect.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by Cerebellum: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2022
Me to people obsessed with this show

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by chaddy16: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2022
Laslas everybody go chop breakfast.
Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by ucee64(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Useless show

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by rocknation62(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2022
grin

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by awodijiie: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2022
Not nice
Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by Lapinski: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2022
Mtweeew
Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by babyfaceafrica: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2022
Who una kon help
Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by wolesmile(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2022
The show wey don lose relevance teytey
Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2022
Shegz is a narcissist, I pity Bella

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2022
Cut her off if she talking to the law

I’m with Draco cuz she quite till I hit her in the jaw
Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2022
Nobody is above ghosting...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by vastolord4(m): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2022
Do viewers make money from this show?.. Instead of me wasting my time on this, I'll watch the devil destroy APC

1 Like

post=116246020:
Pray for Nigerian youths

Mind you, most of the votes cast on either Britain or American got talent are *absolutely free* because you can vote on their websites & on the Apps without paying a dime.

Total number of votes cast during “Big Brother Nigeria” 2018 = 170million votes @ N30 per sms for a show that contributes absolutely nothing to their lives.

It is neither a talent show or life enhancing or promoting show. A show where adults are kept in a cage to freely give & take sex on National Television, while the organisers make more money from the youths.

If INEC organises general election this weekend and ask Nigerian youths to vote on their mobile phones @ N10 per SMS to elect leaders that will shape their futures & the country, they will ask Nigerian Government to credit their accounts 1st before they will agree to vote in that magnitude.

“A generation that play too much, sleep too much and engage in idle chatter and gossip" ~ Chief Obafemi Awolowo foresaw

A generation that are constantly not concerned about the deteriorating conditions of their senses & not bothered about their own future~ Osquare78 knows them.

We all must be wary of this generation.... they are the larger chunk of Nigerian population.

It is pathetic. 170 Million votes Multiplied by N30 = N 5.1 billion and the winner got N25 million plus an SUV worth N12 million a trip and electronics.

Pray for Nigeria youths to open their eyes and for God to touch the hearts of those who engage in such illicit business.

So unfortunate!

We Rise!

Amen ooo.
With some youths we see on social media, the future looks bleak, we only thank God for the few sensible and good ones among them.
But dem no force you watch am na,why the steady complaint?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2022
L
Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by ImoleNaija: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2022
Dramatic lovers. I doubt their compatibility because both of them get madt principles.

Ruthymoon:
This show has done more harm than good in some families especially the life of kids sad

How do you people feel with your poor mentality & false claims? The show doesn't show much nudes like we see in the movies (even Nollywood's) you watch with young ones.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2022
lumens:

Shut up there with your trashy statistics which you copied and you are pasting for the umpteenth time.

Dem MANNA talk say if d truth want to kill you, do d needful. Better think about your life and make mama proud

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by Ruthymoon(f): 8:36am On Sep 01, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2022
Ruthymoon:
Very true talk by you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by free2ryhme: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2022
Revolva:
Sheggz and bella were having an intimate conversation, which got sheggz talking about going to London and then Bella was so fed up with him always talking about London every moment.

Bella replied: Any small thing, I will just go to London - Like London is out of this World Who can not go to London!! - Is London out of the World!!!!

Sheggz has always been vocal, on how he feels Bella treats him and has not failed to caution her with regards to how he doesn’t want the relationship he has with her to only end in the house.

Whether true or not, Sheggz feels Bella treats him with disrespect and according to him, he won’t take any disrespect from her, if not he will ghost her.

WATCH HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg3JcjNmTo4

Nothing interesting here
Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by lumens: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

Dem MANNA talk say if d truth want to kill you, do d needful. Better think about your life and make mama proud

, quoting me with your numerous monikers won't work.

Go and face your BMC or TMC business. Check your WhatsApp group or mail and start pasting today's long and trashy epistle.

Say hi to your other monikers: Eriggs, Nlpolicewoman grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by EtinosaDLaw(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

ILoveDemMANNA:

It's not a crime to say that a dead man is dead. A grown up man switching different monikers and littering the internet with junk on a Thursday morning is indeed worst than a fool at 40

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by Olawaleslimfit(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2022
These stats, please � where did u get them, I'd like to check it out.
post=116246020:
Pray for Nigerian youths

Very Useless.
This reminds us......

So unfortunate!

We Rise!

Amen ooo.

If the truth wanna kill some people,
Let dem dieeeee....
#EniAmori...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa / Comedian Ay's Movie 30 Days In Atlanta Makes 76 Million Naira In 7 Weeks!! / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.