Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella (20910 Views)

#bbnaija: "If I Survive This Eviction, I Will Win" - Mike Tells Khafi / BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd / BBNaija: "If I Reason Your Matter, Khafi Na Small Girl"—Venita To Gedoni (2) (3) (4)

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by HolyMan12: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2022
If the guy like.. make him leave toto wey give am steady assurance for fvck grin
Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by SALVATION30(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2022
post=116246020:
Pray for Nigerian youths

Well Said.
We concur.

Very Useless.
This reminds us......

The Big Brother Show: Painful Statistics of what should be an illicit business

Total number of votes cast during Britain Got talent 2017 = 6.2million votes

Total number of votes cast during American got talent 2017 = 52.1million votes.

Note: American population is almost twice Nigeria's population.

Mind you, most of the votes cast on either Britain or American got talent are *absolutely free* because you can vote on their websites & on the Apps without paying a dime.

Total number of votes cast during “Big Brother Nigeria” 2018 = 170million votes @ N30 per sms for a show that contributes absolutely nothing to their lives.

It is neither a talent show or life enhancing or promoting show. A show where adults are kept in a cage to freely give & take sex on National Television, while the organisers make more money from the youths.

If INEC organises general election this weekend and ask Nigerian youths to vote on their mobile phones @ N10 per SMS to elect leaders that will shape their futures & the country, they will ask Nigerian Government to credit their accounts 1st before they will agree to vote in that magnitude.

Wasted Generation” ~ Prof. Wole Soyinka called them.

“A generation that play too much, sleep too much and engage in idle chatter and gossip" ~ Chief Obafemi Awolowo foresaw

A generation of illiterate graduates ~ Atiku Abubakar called them in 2016

A generation that are constantly not concerned about the deteriorating conditions of their senses & not bothered about their own future~ Osquare78 knows them.

We all must be wary of this generation.... they are the larger chunk of Nigerian population.

It is pathetic. 170 Million votes Multiplied by N30 = N 5.1 billion and the winner got N25 million plus an SUV worth N12 million a trip and electronics.

To destroy the future, destroy the seed (children and youths)...

Pray for Nigeria youths to open their eyes and for God to touch the hearts of those who engage in such illicit business.

So unfortunate!

We Rise!

Amen ooo.
With some youths we see on social media, the future looks bleak, we only thank God for the few sensible and good ones among them.

If the truth wanna kill some people,
Let dem dieeeee....
#EniAmori...

We Rise.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
Point passed across.

Btw,
We no be Guy o.
We are simply WE.

Guy this an adult reality tv show.

Do you think all of the money made by the organizers belongs to them. These guys are massively contributing to the Nigerian economy.

Do they pay the hotels with stone.
How do you think they buy the foodstuffs, rent space, hire DJs, pay caterers, ...

Are the people working for these organizers not people with families?

Don't blatantly join the bandwagon

If you can show me a video where the participants have actual sex (penis inserted in the vagina) I'll stop talking.

Nigerian has one of the highest unemployment rate in the world, Nigerians are one of the most unhappy citizens in the world, Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world,... so please tell me if these show (that is generation income for it's participants, employees and other businesses) is cancelled, how do you want Nigeria to escape these trap.

Don't be didactic.
Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by Iamolukorede(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2022
I seconded and tbh you have said it all.

You know I had the opportunity to live in four different countries, I was expose to different things that enhance productivity. Sheer ignorance is appalling, well accepted in Nigeria and like you said many parades themselves as genius without basis.

However, the sheer ignorance coupled with what Nigeria �� as a nation is facing today still boils down to leadership, if the head is spoilt the rest of the body malfunction without intelligence. That is why this leaders deliberately kept running the country to the floor while keeping her citizens in abject poverty resulting into lacky systems.

Never more, the youth are not encouraging either, they spent their time on frivolous activities and keyboarding yet, speaks big grammar with zero IQ level. I read comments from toddlers who jump on post to write ✍ jargons and to justify their strength, support, love ❤ for the said television show of shame, but Cheif, left to me this generation are not ready, your pointers are valid.

Benwallt:
Ignorance is our major problem in this country. People are ignorant but they see themselves as genius. As sensitive and painstaking the points you raised here are, some would still attack you without basis. I will want you to observe something appalling that majorly of us are not paying attention to. It is the fact that the lager percentage of the population don't know what is right and what is wrong . The voters on bbn never think or take into account what you stated here, some are still owning different network providers due to borrowing for the purpose of voting for their preferred candidates. They don't care if they get nothing in return, tell the same people to channel their energy to something productive they tell you it is none of your business. We need help. On revolt, the same people you set up will revolt against you. Morality and integrity are rare attributes these days
Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by IdJack(m): 11:11am On Sep 01, 2022
Wahala every day.

Check my signature for business tips and tricks
Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by phenol33(m): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2022
Ruthymoon:
This show has done more harm than good in some families especially the life of kids sad

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by uyimove19(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2022
foolish BBN

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by martinmiller: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2022
Iamolukorede:
I seconded and tbh you have said it all.

You know I had the opportunity to live in four different countries, I was expose to different things that enhance productivity. Sheer ignorance is appalling, well accepted in Nigeria and like you said many parades themselves as genius without basis.

However, the sheer ignorance coupled with what Nigeria �� as a nation is facing today still boils down to leadership, if the head is spoilt the rest of the body malfunction without intelligence. That is why this leaders deliberately kept running the country to the floor while keeping her citizens in abject poverty resulting into lacky systems.

Never more, the youth are not encouraging either, they spent their time on frivolous activities and keyboarding yet, speaks big grammar with zero IQ level. I read comments from toddlers who jump on post to write ✍ jargons and to justify their strength, support, love ❤ for the said television show of shame, but Cheif, left to me this generation are not ready, your pointers are valid.

Your wisdom won't go off and your highlights is bam. I don't celebrate mediocrity either, we all know ignorance is not an excuse but then how many people will want to listen to fact. Majority of the said youth are the problem of this country, you said it " the problem of Nigeria are Nigerians " lemme tell you, if not because over 73% of this youth are living in delusion, ignorance, poverty perpetuated by this leaders, do you think they be doing the wrong when not right. They will wake the f ** up and not sleep �

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by martinmiller: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2022
uyimove19:
foolish BBN

grin grin grin grin easy brother, those guys are just doing business..
Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by martinmiller: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2022
[quote author=phenol33 post=116250517][/quote]

I don't allow my kids to watch that show of shame, it won't add to them, when their father don't even spend time seeing television, now I'm not saying they shouldn't watch TV but not bbn, however the adage "like father like son should be a bag too*I prefer them to Read business books that will bring essentials to their growth not bbn ..
Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by Iamolukorede(m): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
martinmiller:

Your wisdom won't go off and your highlights is bam. I don't celebrate mediocrity either, we all know ignorance is not an excuse but then how many people will want to listen to fact. Majority of the said youth are the problem of this country, you said it " the problem of Nigeria are Nigerians " lemme tell you, if not because over 73% of this youth are living in delusion, ignorance, poverty perpetuated by this leaders, do you think they be doing the wrong when not right. They will wake the f ** up and not sleep �

Oga, if you read through my highlights I said it that Nigeria leaders are all monumental failures, the youth are just contributing factor. However, whoever wants to do the fact or what have you that is left to them, it is my submission with the right frame of mind. Tell them to wake up before it's too late sir ..
martinmiller:

I don't allow my kids to watch that show of shame, it won't add to them, when their father don't even spend time seeing television, now I'm not saying they shouldn't watch TV but not bbn, however the adage "like father like son should be a bag too*I prefer them to Read business books that will bring essentials to their growth not bbn ..

I commend your dodgedness, I won't mind, share me some books, have you read " the 7 habit of highly successful people by Steven covey" that the book I'm doing now, I have a goal to read � fourteen books in one year �

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by seunmind44: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
That shegz behaves like a baby, I wonder why he has not been voted out of the house
Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by uchaymart(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
post=116246020:
Pray for Nigerian youths

Well Said.
We concur.

Very Useless.
This reminds us......

The Big Brother Show: Painful Statistics of what should be an illicit business

Total number of votes cast during Britain Got talent 2017 = 6.2million votes

Total number of votes cast during American got talent 2017 = 52.1million votes.

Note: American population is almost twice Nigeria's population.

Mind you, most of the votes cast on either Britain or American got talent are *absolutely free* because you can vote on their websites & on the Apps without paying a dime.

Total number of votes cast during “Big Brother Nigeria” 2018 = 170million votes @ N30 per sms for a show that contributes absolutely nothing to their lives.

It is neither a talent show or life enhancing or promoting show. A show where adults are kept in a cage to freely give & take sex on National Television, while the organisers make more money from the youths.

If INEC organises general election this weekend and ask Nigerian youths to vote on their mobile phones @ N10 per SMS to elect leaders that will shape their futures & the country, they will ask Nigerian Government to credit their accounts 1st before they will agree to vote in that magnitude.

Wasted Generation” ~ Prof. Wole Soyinka called them.

“A generation that play too much, sleep too much and engage in idle chatter and gossip" ~ Chief Obafemi Awolowo foresaw

A generation of illiterate graduates ~ Atiku Abubakar called them in 2016

A generation that are constantly not concerned about the deteriorating conditions of their senses & not bothered about their own future~ Osquare78 knows them.

We all must be wary of this generation.... they are the larger chunk of Nigerian population.

It is pathetic. 170 Million votes Multiplied by N30 = N 5.1 billion and the winner got N25 million plus an SUV worth N12 million a trip and electronics.

To destroy the future, destroy the seed (children and youths)...

Pray for Nigeria youths to open their eyes and for God to touch the hearts of those who engage in such illicit business.

So unfortunate!

We Rise!

Amen ooo.
With some youths we see on social media, the future looks bleak, we only thank God for the few sensible and good ones among them.

If the truth wanna kill some people,
Let dem dieeeee....
#EniAmori...

We Rise.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
Point passed across.

Btw,
We no be Guy o.
We are simply WE.
You sound clveless, uninformed and pained. Who told you votes cost money on BBN??
Btw you should have compared the votes of AGT with Nigerian Idol or The voice since they are all talent shows

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by lomprico(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Shegz is a narcissist, I pity Bella

True! I was arguing with a friend about this yesterday
Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
Dats a bonafide threat.
Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by martinmiller: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Iamolukorede:

Oga, if you read through my highlights I said it that Nigeria leaders are all monumental failures, the youth are just contributing factor. However, whoever wants to do the fact or what have you that is left to them, it is my submission with the right frame of mind. Tell them to wake up before it's too late sir ..

I commend your dodgedness, I won't mind, share me some books, have you read " the 7 habit of highly successful people by Steven covey" that the book I'm doing now, I have a goal to read � fourteen books in one year �

Yeah, I spend quality time to read too, to read fourteen book within a year is archiveable, i envy your goals tho. Have you seen the book "48laws of power by Robert Greene" a nice read Iemme tell you.

Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by Vitally123: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Revolva:
Sheggz and bella were having an intimate conversation, which got sheggz talking about going to London and then Bella was so fed up with him always talking about London every moment.

Bella replied: Any small thing, I will just go to London - Like London is out of this World Who can not go to London!! - Is London out of the World!!!!

Sheggz has always been vocal, on how he feels Bella treats him and has not failed to caution her with regards to how he doesn’t want the relationship he has with her to only end in the house.

Whether true or not, Sheggz feels Bella treats him with disrespect and according to him, he won’t take any disrespect from her, if not he will ghost her.

WATCH HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg3JcjNmTo4

Na Your wife? Go get sense,pay dowry, then we know, abeg!
Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by Paulianfa(m): 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Oohh una still dey watched this show?
Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by Wwwq: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:15am On Sep 02, 2022
Asian Talk.... its well with them..

Ghosting ko Spirit ni..

Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa / 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. / Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53