Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina (10824 Views)

Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion / Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference / Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by Owopariola001: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2022
IbomFinest:

Meaning you didn't go to school. If you did, it means you were doing drugs like your master when your English teacher was teaching comprehension and sentence analysis. Thanks for letting us know. grin grin

Don't mistake me for your uncle who takes drugs for a living. cheesy cheesy

Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by Funflipper: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2022
adioolayi:
"We will have zero tolerance for corruption; block leakages and cut the cost of governance. Our total commitment to transparency and accountability in government business is the only credible way to achieve limited to zero corruption."

Oga Peter Obi..this country matter for corruption tie serious wrapper ooo...na huge systemic problems and na civil servants be the champions for Government establishments....

It's good to say I will fight corruption...why are people corrupt What will you do to make corrupt practices less enticing

In all your interviews ..I am yet to see answers to the above.

God bless Nigeria

Thank you! All he is saying is "I will, I will" without saying how he is going to do it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by IbomFinest: 7:44am On Sep 01, 2022
grin
Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by Owopariola001: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2022
IbomFinest:

Truth is bitter guy... Psychologically, if after a constructive, productive, entertaining and informative lecture in the class, a student comes out to say, "that lecturer said nothing", it is a symptom of drugs. grin
Dude stop doing drugs for your family's sake abeg... cheesy

As I said, don't mistake me for your uncle who takes drugs every day. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by Patience79: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2022
PO always representing anyday anytime....You are very consisitent with what you will do.

Our prayer is that God will help you to the top ( President of the FRON 2023) and give you the grace to do what He has graced you to do..amen.

To all those who have lost hope in Nigeria ,be encouraged,here is hope. Lets try OBIDATTI this time around...

Nigeria is rising again, amen.

1 Like

Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2022
Nightwolf1:
Can you sincerely compare Peter Obi with the vegetable needing assistance to walk around? grin grin grin

This is just the beginning. You will wail, ehn, until Hate totally closes your eyes to reality.

Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by onyibest2k(m): 7:57am On Sep 01, 2022
Peter obi is the best man for this job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by onyibest2k(m): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2022
Why he always seen with governors their states has been eaten off by bokoharam
Okealaaye:

Hi.

Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by Mamaafrik1(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2022
omo obi need to be wary of the west too and factor the fact that they won't naturally like him to win because of ulterior motives.
he need to do more the middle belt leaders and the southwest .
Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by Centrallock: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2022
Funflipper:

Thank you! All he is saying is "I will, I will" without saying how he is going to do it.
This is the first time and hopefully the last time i will be making comments on this election issues..

First of all, I believe we all should be educated to some standard to abel to access this platform, secondary i am not trying to give you reasons what so ever on why any candidate is better..
But the truth remains that i have watched Peter obi interviews closely and at many times I have seen him speak of Nigeria issues more than about himself..
I haven't seen him sell himself like other candidates at every given opportunity he will always give you the problem of Nigeria and allow you make your choice..
He has at one or two occasions said he is not desperate to rule..
It's about about Nigeria first for him..
He mostly talks about himself when a direct question is asked..
Anyone fighting for a position always has thier strategies and plans, and i believe it's too early to talk about this plans before the campaign..
Secondly before you ask what are his plans?
I also wish to ask his opposition same..
At NBA conference shitima was trying to sell tinubu with reasons why he should be voted..
Did you ask him about his plans?
I guess not because he didn't even spend any time or effort to recognize or comment on Nigeria problem as a nation..
Atiku who also shared his views on the type of candidates Nigerians should vote never said much on his plans...

The truth remains with all i have seen from this platform regarding this election, Nigeria may be very difficult to ever get better because we all are responsible for it's failure..

It's only when a person recognizes her problem, accepts it, then he or she can think of solution..

As for now let's continue the tribal politics..
And keep asking the wrong questions..
If other candidates are held or asked what exactly made them to contest maybe we may have a clear understanding of what is ahead of us..

I remember buhari campaign were on dollar to naira exchange rate, insecurities, employment, payment of salaries to youth and what not but he was never asked what exactly is Nigeria problems..
From the way a person identifys a problem shows if he could tackle it.

Someone is giving you a statistics based on issues and the first aspirant to do this since i knew what politics is, let other aspirant identify this problems uniquely so you will understand their ideology..

Po can't always be right but he is making efforts, which even if he fails the next government can actually scrutinize his ideas that is what a sound politics is about..

3 Likes

Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by TONYE001(m): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2022
adioolayi:
"We will have zero tolerance for corruption; block leakages and cut the cost of governance. Our total commitment to transparency and accountability in government business is the only credible way to achieve limited to zero corruption."

Oga Peter Obi..this country matter for corruption tie serious wrapper ooo...na huge systemic problems and na civil servants be the champions for Government establishments....

It's good to say I will fight corruption...why are people corrupt What will you do to make corrupt practices less enticing

God bless Nigeria

But he has said this repeatedly in his interviews.

1. He said, if the principal and those around him don't steal, it'd be difficult for others to steal. So, he'd ensure he and those in his immediate circle don't steal.

2. He said he'd block leakages. This is one of his most emphasized points. I agree with him. If the leakages are blocked, corruption would be blocked to a reasonable degree. One good way to achieve this is to computerized all government mechanisms thereby ensuring that raw cash doesn't move through hands in the ministries.
Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by cicero(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2022
adioolayi:

God bless Nigeria

This is why comprehension should be thoroughly and rigorously taught in schools. However, read the text severally until you see the answers you are yet to see.

1 Like

Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by TONYE001(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2022
Funflipper:

Actually, in a good number of his interviews, he shared how he plans to attack our imminent challenges.

2 Likes

Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by cicero(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2022
Igboslayer:
Peter Obi should tell Nigerians why he invested Anambra State fund in a family beer business that promotes Biafra logo/insignia till this day. Check picture below. This itself is corruption.

Meanwhile, Most Igbos you see around only pretend to be Nigerian during the day and support Biafran at night, then after 9 months of indescretion and treachery they become pregnant with intense disloyalty and hatred which made them labour in vain at LABOUR PARTY and give birth to triplets called Zoogerian, Zoombidient and Obituary.

OBI is a fraud, a Biafra at heart. This is a man who invested millions of dollars into a beer business own by is family that still promotes Biafra till this day. Hero beer wears the biafra flag from head to toe.. You can see in the Picture below for yourself, this not propaganda, it's what it is.

Nigerians needs be wise oooo. The black cloth this man wears up and down is part and parcel of the biafra insignia. Don't be fooled, he never tranformed Anambra state, after eight years the state became heavily indebted. The suffer no dey tire you people started their suffering from Anambra state.

These are really treacherous people, followers of Nnamdi Kanu that called Nigeria zoo and are now suddenly in love with Nigeria and want to rescue it...no be juju be dat? Igbos for once are never sincere with Nigeria.

Put hatred and and disdain for the Igbo aside and rescue Nigeria first so you won’t be waiting for a every 4 years to make money through typing politically motivated gibberish. You’re not getting younger.

1 Like

Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by jesmond3945: 8:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Is obi contesting for president of US or what. Will the diasporans come back to vote? I doubt. Let obidients talk to their leader to avoid tears
Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by eastgates1: 8:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Please explain this long epistle in 5 sentences, also ask other candidates what they would do too.
Igboslayer:
Peter Obi should tell Nigerians why he invested Anambra State fund in a family beer business that promotes Biafra logo/insignia till this day. Check picture below. This itself is corruption.

Meanwhile, Most Igbos you see around only pretend to be Nigerian during the day and support Biafran at night, then after 9 months of indescretion and treachery they become pregnant with intense disloyalty and hatred which made them labour in vain at LABOUR PARTY and give birth to triplets called Zoogerian, Zoombidient and Obituary.

OBI is a fraud, a Biafra at heart. This is a man who invested millions of dollars into a beer business own by is family that still promotes Biafra till this day. Hero beer wears the biafra flag from head to toe.. You can see in the Picture below for yourself, this not propaganda, it's what it is.

Nigerians needs be wise oooo. The black cloth this man wears up and down is part and parcel of the biafra insignia. Don't be fooled, he never tranformed Anambra state, after eight years the state became heavily indebted. The suffer no dey tire you people started their suffering from Anambra state.

These are really treacherous people, followers of Nnamdi Kanu that called Nigeria zoo and are now suddenly in love with Nigeria and want to rescue it...no be juju be dat? Igbos for once are never sincere with Nigeria.
Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:
Peter Obi is really doing well outside o.. but my question is what will these people he's spending time with abroad do aside from the money they contributed. Will they come down and vote
Raise fund for his campaign which the have started undecidedvote peter obi

Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by Igboslayer: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2022
cicero:

Put hatred and and disdain for the Igbo aside and rescue Nigeria first so you won’t be waiting for a every 4 years to make money through typing politically motivated gibberish. You’re not getting younger.
Werey, discuss the issues raised and quit displaying profound foolishness. Debunk the facts that were raised.
Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by emmanuelbrown26: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2022
IbomFinest:

Meaning you didn't go to school. If you did, it means you were doing drugs like your master when your English teacher was teaching comprehension and sentence analysis. Thanks for letting us know. grin grin

Truth is bitter guy... Psychologically, if after a constructive, productive, entertaining and informative lecture in the class, a student comes out to say, "that lecturer said nothing", it is a sign of hard drugs intake. grin
Dude stop doing drugs for your family's sake abeg... cheesy
When u engage some of them in discussion, u would found out that they don't hv anything to hold against him

1 Like

Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by Samskid310(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2022
I'd rather watch Charlotte hornets than watch you talk in Charlotte
Dude just be the next president,we already believe in you no need to convince us more

1 Like

Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by Mmaduise(m): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2022
Igboslayer:

Seriously you need mental evaluation asap cuz this is just a rattling from a torn condom
Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by Igboslayer: 8:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Mmaduise:

Seriously you need mental evaluation asap cuz this is just a rattling from a torn condom
Werey, debunk with facts or die living in fools paradise. You can't be foolish and thinks nobody knows.

1 Like

Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by victorsola: 9:10am On Sep 01, 2022
naptu2:
Peter Obi @PeterObi

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1565195860023148545
there is nothing new here . Same old stuff

2 Likes

Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by searchlight: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:
Peter Obi is really doing well outside o.. but my question is what will these people he's spending time with abroad do aside from the money they contributed. Will they come down and vote
the people he's spending time with have families and friends in Nigeria who they are their breadwinners. They can Influence these people on how they vote. As the FG is yet to lift ban or partisan politics and electioneering campaign obi is energetic enough to do the campaign outside the country pending when campaign starts internally.
Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by searchlight: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2022
Igboslayer:

But in your clear mind do you thing you can win a soul in NL with these long trash that you are writing?
Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by CSTRR: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2022
Igboslayer:

Let me even assume you are right.

Don't you think it's a good thing?

You think tinubu or atiku wants to face the problem of ipob as president?

Are you insane?

How can any leader that can promote patriotism as a result of hope be a bad thing?
Do you think Nigeria can develop with secessionist running around?
Atiku and tinubu are busy looking for Igbo votes.
Did they tell you they don't want the ipob votes among them?

Which president would not want seccessionists to surrender under his govt?

That is what Buhari has been looking for.

And that is what tinubu or atiku wants if they win.

Tinubu will sell you and your family without thinking twice, if ipob will promise to support him.
Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by hamouston91(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2022
Lol Igbos only!!!! Lol Igbos only!!!! Lol Igbos only!!!!
Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2022
Owopariola001:

He has successfully said nothing.

Why will he say something to your understanding when you don't support him?
Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by Paullo19: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2022
Igboslayer:

Same place u found this, read it well u would find the solution to ur problem.. I know u are very sound and ok. Because na only mad man no dey gree say he mad..so calm down as an intellect u are are ND find ans to ur questions urself.
Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by Johnrake69: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:

The truth is that Nigerians in diaspora have a role to play. Infact they're the ones keeping Nigeria afloat with their remittances.

If any new government will succeed the importance of aligning with th can't be over emphasized.

I know many of my friends that traveled to America and today it's because of them that their families have a building, younger ones are sponsored through school.
Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by Paullo19: 9:33am On Sep 01, 2022
Obi is really a man for the Job, the major reason why people fight him is because he has not said he is Sharing 2k to those who would vote him..and most are politicians fighting him because he wants to cut the cost of governance ND trash out some corrupt practices nothing more... Mr dino came on air to say it's not his turn yet and he is saying he wants to cut the cost of governance. It is just bad that some of us would want to remain in abject poverty because of #2 gain from political parties instead of voting for the betterment of our feature...I would do everything in my power to make sure I and my family vote for Obi weather he wins or not...what we want is a better Nigeria and APC and PDP have failed to provide us with that.
Re: Text Of Peter Obi's Speech In Charlotte, North Carolina by adioolayi(m): 9:48am On Sep 01, 2022
cicero:

This is why comprehension should be thoroughly and rigorously taught in schools. However, read the text severally until you see the answers you are yet to see.

You will need to embody what you are suggesting...My question is clear..and the answers to my questions is not in the write-up.

He talks about cutting cost in governance to tackle his own perceived corruption in cost of Governance.

I am asking what he will do to stop corruption within the workforce as they are the main culprit.

Or you think, him reducing his numbers of aides, stoping estacode and reducing foreign travels will stop corruption within workforce

If you know how endemic corrupt practices is..you will know he hasn't answer how he will tackle it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDDC, China Plan 7,000 Mega Watts Regional Power Project In Niger Delta / Nigeria Exits Recession, Real GDP Rose By 0.11% In Q4 And -1.92% In FY 2020 / Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.