Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy (9909 Views)

Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl / Toyin Abraham Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Kolawole Ajeyemi / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy by Gistlobby: 6:44am On Sep 01, 2022
Being a talented actress and singer may be enough to earn you considerable applause in life.

But being seven feet 11 inches tall and having the world’s largest vagina will truly forge your name in history.
That was the case for Anna Swan, a gifted performer whose ginormous private parts were said to be a whopping 19 inches wide. Her lady parts are still being talked about to this day, despite her being dead for 134 years.

And the circus favourite actually became famous from the moment she popped out of her mum in August 1846.
Anna was born in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia and was immediately the talk of the town for being what gossiping locals dubbed a “giant baby”.

As a tot she weighed a hefty 18 pounds – despite her gobsmacked parents, who were Scottish immigrants, being average height.
She grew rapidly and was reportedly four feet six inches tall at just four-years-child.
And two years later she was visited by the local reverend, A.S. Murray, who was later quoted as saying: “Mrs. Swan said that when Anna was born, they lived in a different house at the top of a steep hill with a brook at the bottom.
“When Anna was four, she used to carry a pail of water up the hill in each hand.
“When she was eight, she wore her mother’s wrapper and a passerby stopped his horses to see why a ‘woman’ was out playing with the children.”

By the time the enormous youngster was 17, she already towered at over seven feet.
She lived with her smaller loved ones in a tiny farmhouse and had to stand with her head ducked and was discouraged from sitting in the wooden chairs in case her weight broke them.

But despite her struggles, Anna was intelligent and made a success of her life.

She was an actress, pianist and singer and she once graced the stage at the famous Barnum Museum in Connecticut, US.

And while her lofty appearance may have intimidated many men, she still managed to find love.

She hitched with Captain Martin Van Buren Bates – a fellow giant who was almost eight feet and an incredible 470lbs (33st).

They became a popular circus attraction with their "freak show" and the massive pair hold the Guinness World Record for being the tallest ever married couple.

They proved to be a popular match and married in London in 1871 where Queen Victoria reportedly gifted the lovers a handmade pocket watch.

https://pin.it/7AkP2KM

https://www.247newsupdates.com.ng

1 Share

Re: Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy by advanceDNA: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2022
The woman's entire body frame is not even that wide so i dont understand how the vagína alone is 19inches wide. Thats almost half a meter..
Re: Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy by robinso01(m): 6:56am On Sep 01, 2022
Re: Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy by Stallionhorse: 6:57am On Sep 01, 2022
So she has the widess puzzzy ever recorded?? Thats a big lie come to Nigerian some girls are carrying basin and drum holes here..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy by dawnomike(m): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2022
Interesting piece of history...
Re: Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy by cassidy1996(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2022
Big tow..tow
Re: Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
So she has the widess puzzzy ever recorded?? Thats a big lie come to Nigerian some girls are carrying basin and drum holes here..

grin grin grin grin

Re: Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2022
This dude here would have been a perfect match for her. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy by OwnMyself: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:

grin grin grin
Re: Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy by Tombrown3(m): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Boss abeg share experience grin
Re: Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy by grandstar(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2022
I wonder if she had kids. That info was missing.

1 Like

Re: Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy by HolyMan12: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Siofra and JennyClay can relate grin
Re: Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy by siofra(f): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
HolyMan12:

Siofra and JennyClay can relate grin

I'm sorry, dear but I think you mistake us for your poor mother cry
Re: Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy by Harry00(m): 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Were is the vagina cheesy
Re: Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy by HolyMan12: 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
siofra:

I'm sorry, dear but I think you mistake us for your poor mother cry
Your dad got tired of your mom's vagina because it was more of a sinkhole.

He resorted to jerking off in a cup and pouring his semen from the cup into her vagina to get her pregnant grin

I know you are on the journey to be like your mom cool
Let me aid you in widening your kpekus. cool

You go sweet to fvck well well now wey the kpekus never wide pass elastic limit.

Your vagina still has some salvage value I think grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy by siofra(f): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
HolyMan12:

He resorted to jerking off in a cup and pouring his semen from the cup into her vagina to get her pregnant grin

You go sweet to fvck well well now wey the kpekus never wide pass elastic limit.

Lalasticlala, Dominique, Mynd44 rule 2

1 Like

Re: Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy by HolyMan12: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
HolyMan12:

Siofra , Your dad got tired of your mom's vagina because it was more of a sinkhole.

Sometimes I scare the shit out of myself grin grin grin
Re: Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy by seanwilliam(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
baba werey grin
Re: Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy by StarLinkCommuni: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
HolyMan12:

Hahahah sinkhole bawo shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy by Anuoluwa12345(f): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lol..u ppl henn... Una no go kill person.
Stallionhorse:
Re: Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy by HolyMan12: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
HolyMan12:

Siofra, Your dad got tired of your mom's vagina because it was more of a sinkhole.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

BEAUTIFUL: Actress Mercy Aigbe With Her Lovely Children / Charity Nnaji Foundation Outreach; Ngo Presents Free Scholarship To Orphans. / Nobody Will Believe That This Lady Is A Man(transgender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.