Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,647 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Become Rich Legitimately: 3-Month Strategic Plan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become Rich Legitimately: 3-Month Strategic Plan (173 Views)

Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria / How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? / Simple Strategic Plan Template For Startup Business In Nigeria | Learn It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become Rich Legitimately: 3-Month Strategic Plan by ITIQ: 6:46am On Sep 01, 2022
Click follow on this thread if by chance you open it in curiosity, this would be one of the most impactful thread you have read in years, it will change your life if you are presently struggling to make ends meet.

If you are made, do join us too. Together, we can push the success culture forward a bit in our people.
Re: Become Rich Legitimately: 3-Month Strategic Plan by ITIQ: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2022
Greetings to you my beloved brothers and sisters on this forum, its been great being part of the family. I can't quantify my wealth of experience coming upon this site. I hope you can say exactly the same thing too?

Honestly, I can't tell exactly what your status is for now financially. Fine if you are getting your needs met. Well not all our folks are that lucky, if that's the right description of such circumstance. But regardless of this, we don't sit and fold our hands, we keep moving forward.

I want to say that you don't need my service if business is going on fine and you are having results in all spheres of life. You already have the product I'm about to sell, that is, how to be rich and successful using the three month strategy. If however you are battling against the normal forces that's resistance to success, it's time to break the jinx.
Re: Become Rich Legitimately: 3-Month Strategic Plan by ITIQ: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2022
Is This Another Scam That The Old Folks Warned Us About?

This is not a scam or another junk stuff getting dumped at you: Definitely, I may be able to get you to have the exact result that my strategy promised, but think I'm wrong or I'm right, you will always be right. Not because I'm wrong or right, but because the ball is always in your court.

Once done, I will continue to add some valuable content here too. I will be here to learn from you as well, nobody knows it all. And back to business, what's the strategy? How can it be effectively applied for pressing needs going haywire? It's simply a three pronged tactic: learn, choose and apply.

Learn
Choose
Apply

If I'm to teach you how this strategy works both in the offline marketplace and online, you are to apply the strategy and if you do so indeed, your life will never ever remain the same again.

How has that selfsame strategy helped me? If I'm not selling anything else to you and you are not buying anything from me, granted. But who is making sales proposition here? Me. The principal rule that bind you to success is productivity. Have a product.

Don't be afraid if you don't have a product to start with: the story ends here, you will have some cool digital products that you can take straight away to the largest marketplace in the cyberspace, you can name it if you know it already.

It simply means I have created value first. If I'm teaching a strategy on a site that bashing is the order of the day and nobody believes anybody, it's either I've thick skin for crime and bashing or I am capable of truly creating value as I have promised.

You can choose not to be scammed by staying in the sideline, you lose nothing at the end. If you take action as I've requested, you get what I promised. It's your choice to make

Product Evaluation

What I'm talking about is a training on how to create massive wealth either online or offline. You can choose r one to apply: offline or online. Regardless, you can choose both. Then it's on you to apply the skills you have learned.

Now There's No Success From Thin Air.

None that I know. Although I might be wrong about that too. You can win a great fortune. How can that be if you have stated nothing? What I'm sure of is if it ever happens, it will soon disappear back to thin air because you will use everything to solve pressing needs. It has served though, only it's not effective because you didn't put it to efficient use.
Re: Become Rich Legitimately: 3-Month Strategic Plan by ITIQ: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2022
I have prepared a very effective strategy in three parts: first, you learn to believe ruthlessly in your self and choose to succeed. Then you choose the platform to create generational wealth for yourself. Lastly, I will always be here for feedback, so that you can get much more value to keep you going from time to time as challenges will often demand.

How do we go about it? Already, I have prepared the strategy in an ebook format. You can download it at a ridiculously little cost, (N500) for the general training, then you can choose the plan you want, either offline or online wealth creation plan and you will have the product at a cost. Now to make it seemless, you can skip and choose any of the package you want instead.

General Training

This is the product I've taken time to research, it reveals a time tested approach to success that you must be really ready to put into practice for results. I have the opinion that, we often use our mind to create deficit, it holds us back. Then we want to use the same deficit mind to create abundance when it's already entangled in deficit. Can that same debt owing mind create wealth without settling it's debts first?

No, we need a different mindset at such time, which is entirely outside of our own mind but the point of contact is, the "Mastermind" in this case must have passed through the exact same problem or process and had results afterwards. Well it's what anyone will say, but I can't be your guide if you don't agree with me on this sha.

So, it's possible it's not what you need. You can stop reading further to save your time. But if you are convince or agrees with me, let's go further.
Re: Become Rich Legitimately: 3-Month Strategic Plan by ITIQ: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2022
First, you must upgrade ahead of result. You don't get results before going to training. You get results passing through training. What you have during life training is mindset. But when you fully master the trick and stunts that life often throw at you, you attain the Mastermind. You can get quick results in life, you pay for answers. You can also figure it out on your own. It's fair both ways.

Okay, is it a motivational book? Ah, motivational book is a great way to build self confidence and believe a better future is possible with principles and real life principled living. But this report as I would like to call it is factual and practical strategy that will teach you what you have to do offline or online to succeed. The hard part of it is not doing it, it's adjusting yourself to do it.

I can't teach you to succeed, that's a point of correction, I can only open your eyes to see opportunity right under your nose that you are missing. You think it's hard to succeed? No, it's not. The real problem is not knowing how to use what you have to get what you want because life is hard as we have learnt. But honestly life is not hard, we just don't figure everything out on our own until we've really mingled with a lot of character in the course of life.

Associating with like minds on the same path as you will move you forward. They are going forward, at least. But some are going nowhere, and some are going backwards with the tick of time; some are in there to make sure you go nowhere. All the forces operates in the subconscious. The choice is yours to make.
Re: Become Rich Legitimately: 3-Month Strategic Plan by ITIQ: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2022
I present to you an incredible book in the title below.

Re: Become Rich Legitimately: 3-Month Strategic Plan by ITIQ: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2022
Bonus

Here's the part I promised to give you value before demanding value from you: as part of my launching campaign, I will be giving out 10 digital products to start you out on Amazon Kindle, where I'm taking the ebook for wider audience.

Get these digital products for free today. Connect with me on Whatsapp if you are interested to get it for free. You don't have any excuse not to be great.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Hand Over Your Writing Needs To Us / Low Tax Revenue: Zainab Ahmed’s Lame Excuse / Graco Twins Stroller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.