Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis (38045 Views)

Wike & Akpabio Spotted Chilling Over A Few Drinks: Pictures & Video / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by ruggedboy01: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2022
omenka:
Dunno why I think about FFK even before her late husband whenever she's mentioned. Good looks tho.

because your thinking faculty is that of agodorian

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by femiasaolu2014: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2022
That randy wild animal called Femi Fani Kayode once claimed to have bedded this woman.

Sad, when a young woman marries an older man and he dies whilst she is still young.

She then falls prey to every Tom, Dick and Harry.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2022
Sugar mama chilling!
collecting & chopping fresh-fresh tinz, if u knw u knw! wink

YOLO my sista!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by etrouble: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2022
Agba Awo.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by We4all: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

But this thing na rumor or true,she and ffk really run anything?
Pls anyone who get answer abeg tell me, I'm very curious about this cos e don tey I dey hear of this matter.

Do you want to use the answers to write exams?

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by bigpicture001: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2022
Sh dey always chill alone..?... Where is the guy in the pix

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by Chrismania100: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2022
Stop wailing, pet obi is your president,the early you realise this,the better for you

post=116246812:
Beautiful woman.
Ageless Beauty. kiss

Hmmmmmm, u sef hear d tori.....
Things dey happen o.
That reminds us

Hypocrisy, hatred and bitterness will kill some swines in this nation. .
We remembered when the Mumu FFK was saying different trash and unprintable rubbish about this beautiful woman few years back.
The ipob swines did not mind, they still sang his praise to high heavens cos of their collective hatred for Our Darling Daddy!
Now, he is an eyesore to them.
All hypocrites in Nigeria that did this, and the ones that voted for Atiku just 3 years ago and are now telling Nigerians that he is a thief and evil, na Amadioha go finish all of una, for voting for a criminal and looter and now blaming sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that voted against him 3 years ago.
Posterity will judge us all.

Parting shot.....
We said this back in 2019.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by Obidatti2023s(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Chopping life...she is beautiful

Just imagine say I put my vpn for
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

Come add 55111 as my postal code

I fit see this woman like this and we go begin keyboard....

Before you know it...I go say babe lets text directly because am right here in the state....denver in colarado to be precise
I swear her mind go dey

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Very true!! When the coward Ojukwu was impotent, she slipped with FFK.. 2 of her children are for FFK, Ojukwu should have done paternity test
Obob boss be like say na true talk oo,I just check am for Google and I dey see things,lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by Keaton(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2022
We4all:

Abegi, go to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, then you will know the real meaning of toxicity. You can’t control what people online. So, rest.

These places you mentioned are not susceptible to Nigerian laws.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by meobizy(f): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2022
We4all:

She is still hotter than your 20 something year old girlfriend.
Who honestly cares?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 01, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Before you know it...I go say babe lets text directly because am right here in the state....denver in colarado to be precise
I swear her mind go dey
you don’t chat like the real slawomir lol

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I swear her mind go dey
Slawormir,how I fit reach you na abeg?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by meobizy(f): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2022
Keaton:

I'm really tired of this place tbh. It's always so depressing. I just hope Seun does something, and fast.
The truth is toxicity is profitable. That one comment has generated tens of replies as opposed to one or none from a proper opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities / Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture / #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.