Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis (38039 Views)

Wike & Akpabio Spotted Chilling Over A Few Drinks: Pictures & Video / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by PDinteriors(m): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2022
richard69:
that's low bro
super low
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by joelag: 9:41am On Sep 01, 2022
sprints1:
Cougar mom. Still fvckable and set. Pretty thingy. See fresh skin. If chance dey to knack the puna na good thing

Na where person never go be abroad.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by anonimi: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Make sense

But I don't know why i find it degrading when African leaders and their families be possing like kids in candy shop for the work fellow leaders like them did in other countries

It is shameful bro.
Instead of doing our own work to make ours beautiful as well we are blaming oyinbos who left us ages ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by anonimi: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2022
RichDad1:
Peter Obi almost crashed the party her husband, the great Ikemba built.
Shame on pita

Big shame on the fraudulent failure Peter Obi trying to scam us as Thiefnuibu did packaging Bubu as APC messiah in 2015.
Will we allow ourselves to be swindled again

anonimi:
Anambra doctors call off strike after 13 months
February 28, 2012

After over a year of down tools, Anambra State Government employed medical doctors have finally called of strike.
According to Dr. Emma Ekwesianya, Chairman Anambra State chapter of Nigeria Medical Association (NMA), the striking doctors decided to pick up tools again because of the plight of the ordinary people in the societ.
“It is true, we have called off the strike. We have just signed the agreement with government about an hour ago. The Secretary to the State Government (SSG) signed for the government. A technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu was set up to execute the agreement.” He confirmed.

“We decided to take the 60 per cent offered by government because of our people. Government has been rigid and we do not want to continue with the rigidity of government. We are serving the people, not government and our people are suffering.”
Speaking further, Ekwesianya, revealed that a technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu had also been set up by the association to see to the implementation of the agreement with government sequel to the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Peter Obi-led government on Monday.

Chief Medical Director, Anambra State University Teaching Hospital (ASUTH), Amaku, Awka, Dr. Lawrence Ikeakor also confirmed the new development: “Well I’m happy to tell you that the strike has been amicably resolved, even though, like you said, it’s been a prolonged one but suffice it to say that it has been resolved and the doctors have resumed work.”
“The call off was yesterday (Sunday). The doctors had some negotiations and held their congress yesterday, during which they agreed to call off the strike. So they resumed duty today.
They are in their clinic. Well, I was not privy to the agreement but I will say that our representatives were satisfied with the arrangement, hence they decided to call off the strike.” He disclosed.

https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by Melonsmasher: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Obob boss be like say na true talk oo,I just check am for Google and I dey see things,lol.
Guess you did your research well on FFK, how far he went to get his own wife pregnant due to impotence, they never had sex cheesy

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Chopping life...she is beautiful

Just imagine say I put my vpn for
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

Come add 55111 as my postal code

I fit see this woman like this and we go begin keyboard....

Before you know it...I go say babe lets text directly because am right here in the state....denver in colarado to be precise
I swear her mind go dey

You're still a small time Yahoo boy. Real niggaz do BEC now...ask around.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by Cleanworld(f): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2022
God1000:
Beautiful woman

She looks like my Somalia neighbour, Her beauty is foreign and not like nija at all grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by thaoriginator: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Chopping life...she is beautiful

Just imagine say I put my vpn for
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

Come add 55111 as my postal code

I fit see this woman like this and we go begin keyboard....

Before you know it...I go say babe lets text directly because am right here in the state....denver in colarado to be precise
I swear her mind go dey
Na man you be! Carry on we dey ur back. Chop kpomo cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by Elidrisy20: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2022
My advice to MEN be say,if you marry beautiful woman no play with her kpekus,knack am well,or even scatter am, because if you die na another MAN go come enjoy am
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by God1000(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2022
Cleanworld:

She looks like my Somalia neighbour, Her beauty is foreign and not like nija at all grin grin grin
Somalia is the country with the most beautiful women in Africa.

I have them on Facebook too.

https://www.nairaland.com/7120376/top-10-african-countries-most

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by UcheforGod(f): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2022
Ageless beauty

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by thaoriginator: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2022
MichaelSokoto:
Sugar mama chilling!
collecting & chopping fresh-fresh tinz, if u knw u knw! wink

YOLO my sista!
cool
What's up mate! E don tey O!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by HolyMan12: 10:16am On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

But this thing na rumor or true,she and ffk really run anything?
Pls anyone who get answer abeg tell me, I'm very curious about this cos e don tey I dey hear of this matter.
I go like fvck this woman kiss

Nice for sugar mummy kiss kiss
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by BigDaddymusic: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2022
Mad grin
ikevictor:
Hope no be soludo be camera man for here...

Cos I no trust that his bald head
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by omenka(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2022
Nyamuri:
I purposely did it, didnt meant any disrespect to the women but I just wanted to see the reaction of those delusional flat.heads constantly insulting elders from other region/tribes

I have been banned already, but other 100+ provocative threads and monikers have been left unopposed
I get it.

My grouse now is, why hide the comment and allow those of others cursing the parents of the poster in response?

It's stupid and smacks of double standards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by Confirm4real(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2022
Chai see wetin Ojukwu leave kick bucket.

Life no balance!

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by DWickedLandLord: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2022
omenka:
Dunno why I think about FFK even before her late husband whenever she's mentioned. She looks stunning though. smiley

Edit:

You see why I keep saying Igbos can hardly take a pinch of what they give others in truckloads.

Look how they're all lashing out over ItsTutsi comment. The comment is indeed in bad taste and he shouldn't have gone so low, but who are they to deride him or judge him over such a comment? What haven't they said about Remi Tinubu? What haven't they said about Tinubu, Awolowo, and other Yoruba or Hausa leaders?

You curse the hell out of other people's leaders but don't want no one to do same to yours. You say she's a mother and such a comment shouldn't be made of her, granted. Let me then ask, isn't Remi Tinubu someone's mother? What makes her more deserving of name calling than Bianca? What haven't you said about her and Dino? Oooh, you all have forgotten right?

My dear brothers, stop giving what you can not accommodate yourselves.

Thank you.

Dude foh with this victim bullshit
I hate muhfuckas that absolve their side to point the finger. So fvcking dishonest

Just 1 minute search and I can come up with 10 examples that says your post is pure bullshit.

You want to be seen as sympathetic victim abi? Well congrats. But that propaganda is a no go for anyone with functioning eyes

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by Bukati2: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2022
A greater number of Nigerians are tired with the old order. Nigeria stands at the risk of being consigned to the dustbin of history. Not with our budget deficit. Nigeria can bearly feed it's burgeoning population. We can't even take advantage of our demographic dividend.

The youths have decided to challenge the old older through Peter Obi. The Youths want to transit our economy from consumption to production through the affable Mr Peter Obi

To get your copy of this amazing magazine, Contact the distribution manager Mr Ambrose via WhatsApp.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by lexikul(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2022
[quote author=Truthisunique2 post=116246018]Make sense

Leaders of other climes pose too.....it's normal
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by DWickedLandLord: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2022
Igbo:
FFK leftover

Your mother nko
Na 7 time virgin

If not for pregnancy, your father would've ran away like the rest

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by OblorOblor: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Asampiti

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis by BaddestQueen(f): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2022
omenka:
I get it.

My grouse now is, why hide the comment and allow those of others cursing the parents of the poster in response?

It's stupid and smacks of double standards.
how dare you question the honorable mods ?
if you don't like nairaland get out !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau / Niger Republic Celebrates Buhari’s 76th Birthday (Photos) / Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.