Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

"We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons (11028 Views)

#EndSARS: IGP Adamu Replies Amnesty, Says Policemen Didn’t Shoot Protesters / Imo PDP raises alarm over disappearance of collation officer / We Are Not Tapping Telephone Lines Of Nigerian Citizens - DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2022
ehinmowo:

No it's not. DSS knows it culpable. The denial is just ti safe face.
Alright
Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by Elimon(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2022
God1000:
DSS needs to change its Modus operandi.

This is not how FBI operates in America

Donald trump will disagree
Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by God1000(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2022
Elimon:

Donald trump will disagree
because FBI is dealing with him at the moment
Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by Mydazz(m): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2022
God1000:
DSS needs to change its Modus operandi.

This is not how FBI operates in America

DSS is not [quote author=Elimon post=116248306]

DSS is not equivalent to FBI
Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by Mars16(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2022
Yes you do abduct people DSS, it happened in Rivers State, you hid the man for 2 weeks without access to his family and lawyer people even thought they were kidnappers and DSS denied until they finally give in to pressure by the court. Licensed kidnappers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by danngnews: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2022
post=116247030:
The authorities must take immediate actions to end enforced disappearances and other related human rights violations.
They must demonstrate zero tolerance for such crimes through ensuring independent, impartial, and effective investigations, and prosecution of those culpable in fair trials, without recourse to the death penalty

Akuko, DSS answers to the president, call out your Darling Daddy for evils of DSS, do you care to observe that all the victims are from a certain region you love to hate?
Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by danngnews: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Today is my Birthday, show me some love na ��
Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by kokomilala(m): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2022
The DSS In The Eye Of Global Storm

All secret services disappear victims or targets. Is it the CIA, KGB, MI5, MI6, Mos sad etc? They all do. But the issue with the DSS is that it's too crude and blatant in its operations. Traces are left after their dastardly act. For instance, when they invaded Sunday Igboho's home. It became very clear it was the DSS that did it.

From a moral standpoint, however, the DSS cannot become a law unto itself. You can't just disappear people arbitrarily without recourse to the law, the person's rights and all sense of decorum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by slimfit1(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2022
bigpicture001:
They do... I have once been abducted by the DSS...

When I found a. Way to send. My family an sms that I am with the DsS for reasons unknown to me.. family came.. and they claimed I wasn't with them that dey should check other police station... Las last I was tortured like a criminal hanged on a cieliing with handcuffs... And two agent.. used two by two to beat me ceaselessly... Till my leg bone was broken... They loaded and cocked a gun in my face.. and threatened me.. also saying thaat if mistakenly the gun went off.. I will be reported to have attempted escape from detention....

I pray every morning for the death of at least two DSS agent everyday in the hands of. Criminals.... They will never see 70years.... Stupid organization who lies that they investigate cases....

You need to take your story to international organisation brother.

1 Like

Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by Conrod: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Sorry to say, but any woman who births a cultist/terrorist/olosho only wastes her labour-room pains, as anything could take him/her away from her.

Train your child in the way he should go, abeg.
MUST YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH ?

1 Like

Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by Caseywilliams(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Yet most persons would equally think you made up this story.

I've been oportuned to see this people several times do the unthinkable to innocent person's and i keep wondering what actually was their offense. My brother who's a student at fed poly nekede was arrested in his lodge one early morning for no just reason. It took hell to even see him. If there's anything I feqr most in this life as a Nigerian....... It should be any arm of security agents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by bizzibodi(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2022
What is d two 15yrs old females you people adopt & impregnated as reported?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by seunayantokun(m): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2022
July 1 2021 DSS went to the residence of Igboho to kill him in the middle of the night. Till date the two people killed and butchered there have not been buried because DSS carried the corpses away. How lawful was that? All because Igboho stood against Buhari's fulanisation agenda .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by nony43(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2022
bigpicture001:

When I found a. Way to send. My family an sms that I am with the DsS for reasons unknown to me.. family came.. and they claimed I wasn't with them that dey should check other police station... Las last I was tortured like a criminal hanged on a cieliing with handcuffs... And two agent.. used two by two to beat me ceaselessly... Till my leg bone was broken... They loaded and cocked a gun in my face.. and threatened me.. also saying thaat if mistakenly the gun went off.. I will be reported to have attempted escape from detention....

I pray every morning for the death of at least two DSS agent everyday in the hands of. Criminals.... They will never see 70years.... Stupid organization who lies that they investigate cases....

You suffered haba. What did you do?
Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by nony43(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2022
Caseywilliams:
Yet most persons would equally think you made up this story.

I've been oportuned to see this people several times do the unthinkable to innocent person's and i keep wondering what actually was their offense. My brother who's a student at fed poly nekede was arrested in his lodge one early morning for no just reason. It took hell to even see him. If there's anything I feqr most in this life as a Nigerian....... It should be any arm of security agents.

Was he released?
Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by astonished: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Please try to report your ordeal to Amnesty international representative in Nigeria & let them visit their underground cell unannounced. This is just too barbaric.

bigpicture001:

Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by membranus: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
modsfucker:

Tell me one person that has been forced to disappear by the DSS.

Read through the thread, you will have enough first hand testimonies to satisfy your enquiry.

DSS is evil, and if you are one of them, you have better change your ways or nemesis will catch up with you.

1 Like

Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by bigpicture001: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
nony43:

You suffered haba. What did you do?

Nothing oo... They later abandoned me at the hospital.... Las last it was a mistaken identity....
Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
HonNL:

Amnesty International, Nigeria

DSS replies:

It's shameful how this useless Igbo guy keep defending this evil regime and terrorist organization even when the Igbos constitute majority of the victims of the evils this government and her proxies have been committing.
Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
kokomilala:
The DSS In The Eye Of Global Storm

All secret services disappear victims or targets. Is it the CIA, KGB, MI5, MI6, Mos sad etc? They all do. But the issue with the DSS is that it's too crude and blatant in its operations. Traces are left after their dastardly act. For instance, when they invaded Sunday Igboho's home. It became very clear it was the DSS that did it.

From a moral standpoint, however, the DSS cannot become a law unto itself. You can't just disappear people arbitrarily without recourse to the law, the person's rights and all sense of decorum.

Don't compare those genuine secret services you mentioned with the rubbish thing we have in Nigeria.

What has been their contribution towards fighting and eradicating terrorism, banditry and kidnapping in Nigeria?

How many of Boko haram's activities have they been able to detect and prevent from 2009 till date
None of those ones you listed above will ever be this incompetent and clueless

The useless organization is just existing as an instrument to oppress innocent, unarmed Nigerians, and under Buhari, it has just become a vehicle to perpetrate and perpetuate his longstanding ethno-religious bigotry.
Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by Caseywilliams(m): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Yes ooh but the process wasn't here, he has already been tagged a cultist, drug dealer, armed robber plus God knows where they brought all the incriminating things they had to claim was in his possesion. All lies upon lies was flying on his head. Had to involve a big fish from the law firm.(related to Former governor of the state. ''Emeka Ihedioha''
Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by Igbojew: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Finally Amnesty has waked up from their sleep which is good thing after all.When Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB were telling Nigerians that DSS are UGM and UGM are DSS mischievous people never believe what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB have been telling them because of hatred they have deep hatred have against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos but God have finally exposed DSS and vindicated Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by seunmind44: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Liars!

Girls will be falling Under anointing And Be closing their legs what Exactly Are you Hiding in the presence of the Lord
Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by Mrkindness: 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
post=116247030:
The authorities must take immediate actions to end enforced disappearances and other related human rights violations.
They must demonstrate zero tolerance for such crimes through ensuring independent, impartial, and effective investigations, and prosecution of those culpable in fair trials, without recourse to the death penalty
are you serious right now ? sad
Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by Mrkindness: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Sorry to say, but any woman who births a cultist/terrorist/olosho only wastes her labour-room pains, as anything could take him/her away from her.

Train your child in the way he should go, abeg.
many terrorists and human meat eaters have dominated this our space.
Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by modsfucker: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
membranus:

Read through the thread, you will have enough first hand testimonies to satisfy your enquiry.

DSS is evil, and if you are one of them, you have better change your ways or nemesis will catch up with you.

I'm one of them and I'll make you disappear... Run for your life before I catch you.
Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by Mayeldah(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
Check very well, all the abductions happened under Buhari and El-rufai government

Nigerians now facing tripple tragedy of bandits, Boko haram and Rogue Security forces
Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by membranus: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
modsfucker:

I'm one of them and I'll make you disappear... Run for your life before I catch you.

Mewa o ko to be.
Re: "We Do Not Abduct Citizens": DSS Replies Amnesty Over Disappearance Of Persons by nony43(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
bigpicture001:

Nothing oo... They later abandoned me at the hospital.... Las last it was a mistaken identity....

Imagine. Did they paid for hospital bills?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Story Behind Nigerian Girl Getting New Arms / Seme/krake Joint Border Post To Be Private Sector Driven / Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.