Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Atiku-Okowa ticket is a Muslim-muslim Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku-Okowa ticket is a Muslim-muslim Ticket (1146 Views)

Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket / I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket / 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku-Okowa ticket is a Muslim-muslim Ticket by SadiqBabaSani: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Yes, logically the PDP ticket is a Muslim Muslim ticket as well.

Okowa is a Muslim or worse still a pagan.

How can that man open his mouth and say Christians should not involve in politics because it is not their calling.

I pity those who think Okowa is a Christian because of the Ifeanyi in his name, that man is not half as enlightened as Osinbajo yet see what the Jihadist Buhari is doing to Christians, now imagine what would happen when a man who think and talk like Okowa is a Vice President, he doesn't have the tact or guts to frustrate anti Christian Policies and create a religious balance.

A man who says Christians should be docile and become political slaves is no Christian

Hear Okowa "Now you begin to look at what is going on; the Peter Obi factor is as if he is trying to go through the church and make it look as if he is driving the Christians into politics. I do not believe that the church should actively go into politics because that is not their calling".

can you imagine the person you think would create a religious balance and defend the faith.

See the thread here https://www.nairaland.com/7310288/2023-peter-obi-should-stop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku-Okowa ticket is a Muslim-muslim Ticket by Felimax(m): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2022
My friend go and cook stone or better still hug transformer.

Atiku is your next president.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku-Okowa ticket is a Muslim-muslim Ticket by jen4r: 9:41am On Sep 01, 2022
his opinion thou.....

1 Like

Re: Atiku-Okowa ticket is a Muslim-muslim Ticket by SadiqBabaSani: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2022
Felimax:

next President of Cameroon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku-Okowa ticket is a Muslim-muslim Ticket by DOTian: 9:48am On Sep 01, 2022
Okowa commands no following anywhere in the South South or the South East. Someone who was recruited from oblivion by none other than James Onanefe Ibori shouldn't be allowed to be anywhere near the presidency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku-Okowa ticket is a Muslim-muslim Ticket by Dereformer(m): 9:48am On Sep 01, 2022
Felimax:

You don't even reason like someone who suck his mothers breast.
Is it that you brain is wired to make you a perpetual slave?

Why will a normal human from the southern part of Nigeria like you say Atiku will be president?
Sometimes, I weep for people like you.

Is Nigeria a fulani republic?

With all the attemps Buhari made to hand over your land to the fulanis, and with the killings carried out in the south and NC by the fulani with tacit support of FG, you still want to vote for another fulani to accomplish what his predecessor failed to achieve. Bro, I weep for your generation.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku-Okowa ticket is a Muslim-muslim Ticket by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 01, 2022
Definitely

1 Like

Re: Atiku-Okowa ticket is a Muslim-muslim Ticket by Isokiscool(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2022
Senseless talk as usual.....
Re: Atiku-Okowa ticket is a Muslim-muslim Ticket by Felimax(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Dereformer:

You don't even reason like someone who suck his mothers breast.
Is it that you brain is wired to make you a perpetual slave?

Why will a normal human from the southern part of Nigeria like you say Atiku will be president?
Sometimes, I weep for people like you.

Is Nigeria a fulani republic?

With all the attemps Buhari made to hand over your land to the fulanis, and with the killings carried out in the south and NC by the fulani with tacit support of FG, you still want to vote for another fulani to accomplish what his predecessor failed to achieve. Bro, I weep for your generation.

Why not spend the energy to weep for your own generation? As if I even have your time! Atiku and Buhari are two different people and as far as I am concerned your Obi has not said anything to convince me. In fact, as time progresses my dislike for Obi is growing. Your Obi is so empty.

I am wishing him well though.
Re: Atiku-Okowa ticket is a Muslim-muslim Ticket by Felimax(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
next President of Cameroon

2023 nor far!
If I venture hear BIAFRA or lefeledum after the election na thunder I use take slap that mouth.
Re: Atiku-Okowa ticket is a Muslim-muslim Ticket by Mstick: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2022
Atiku is busy sharing #10 Million Naira per ward in the South East, i hope Felix and barcanista gets their share.

Its not easy sniffing the butts of Fulani men every election cycle.
Re: Atiku-Okowa ticket is a Muslim-muslim Ticket by Dereformer(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2022
Felimax:

Why not spend the energy to weep for your own generation? As if I even have your time! Atiku and Buhari are two different people and as far as I am concerned your Obi has not said anything to convince me. In fact, as time progresses my dislike for Obi is growing. Your Obi is so empty.

I am wishing him well though.

Goodluck to you bro.
Remember one thing, when the parcel of land you inherited from your father is taken from you and handed over to fulani, don't come crying .

Remember you were shouting Buhari is the messiah in 2015. We advised you the way we are doing now, but you said over your dead body.
You saw with your eyes the resultant effect of your support for a man who careless about the lives of Nigerian.

Remember your children and your children's children when making decision to vote another fulani. You may loose your land or life or both.
Re: Atiku-Okowa ticket is a Muslim-muslim Ticket by Saviourk: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
DOTian:
Okowa commands no following anywhere in the South South or the South East. Someone who was recruited from oblivion by none other than James Onanefe Ibori shouldn't be allowed to be anywhere near the presidency
You are uninformed and sound stupid. Okowa emerged as the governor without a Godfather.

So, before you come online to disgrace yourself, always check your stats
Re: Atiku-Okowa ticket is a Muslim-muslim Ticket by hungkee: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Gibberish
Don’t you see how dumb you sound ?
Re: Atiku-Okowa ticket is a Muslim-muslim Ticket by Saviourk: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
do not believe that the church should actively go into politics because that is not their calling". Comprehension isn't your forte.
Re: Atiku-Okowa ticket is a Muslim-muslim Ticket by highchief1: 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
Felimax:

if atiku win I go cut my prick give u
Re: Atiku-Okowa ticket is a Muslim-muslim Ticket by Felimax(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
Dereformer:

Goodluck to you bro.
Remember one thing, when the parcel of land you inherited from your father is taken from you and handed over to fulani, don't come crying .

Remember you were shouting Buhari is the messiah in 2015. We advised you the way we are doing now, but you said over your dead body.
You saw with your eyes the resultant effect of your support for a man who careless about the lives of Nigerian.

Remember your children and your children's children when making decision to vote another fulani. You may loose your land or life or both.

Buhari is a bad leader and a Fulani apologetic, it has nothing to do with Atiku.
The last time i checked the best president Nigeria did have the opportunity to keep still remains President Yar'Adua of blessed memory and to the best of my knowledge he is not Igbo. I for one will not and cannot use Buhari sins to rub Atiku just as i don't believe every Igbo man is as dumb as Peter Obi.

I don't know the problems you have with people's personal life. Face the issue on ground.
Re: Atiku-Okowa ticket is a Muslim-muslim Ticket by Dereformer(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2022
Felimax:

Buhari is a bad leader and a Fulani apologetic, it has nothing to do with Atiku.
The last time i checked the best president Nigeria did have the opportunity to keep still remains President Yar'Adua of blessed memory and to the best of my knowledge he is not Igbo. I for one will not and cannot use Buhari sins to rub Atiku just as i don't believe every Igbo man is as dumb as Peter Obi.

I don't know the problems you have with people's personal life. Face the issue on ground.

I will book mark this thread.

What an elder sees sitting down, a child will never see even on top of an iroko tree.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos / Obi Needs Millions Of Northern Votes To Win. How Will He Get Them? / Labour Party DG, Osuntokun: Obasanjo Is Fully Behind Peter Obi For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.