Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos (1145 Views)

Despite Hatred, Lies, Fake News, Organized Social Media Terrorism And Tribalism / Unrelated Pictures Used To Falsely Depict Peter Obi's Demolition Of A Mosque / Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Sonyboom765: 7:21am On Sep 03, 2022
as been time travelling to post fake photos of project never associated to Peter Obi. Everyone should judge from the photo quality of 2007 when Obi is actually on the photos and the 2020 photos that Peter Obi will never appear in it yet this Igbo clown claim he commissioned those project.

The first four photos are real photos of Peter Obi commissioning project he initiated and completed and yes he did brilliantly while the four following that need to explain how Peter Obi time traveled to commission them.

Please note in the entire thread this 4 photos are the only ones showing Peter Obi either commissioning talking or handing over. All other Anamabra1son just collage to fool naive people who can't differentiate the difference Peter Obi was nowhere to be seen in those yet he accredited those photos to him

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Sonyboom765: 7:21am On Sep 03, 2022
Below are the lies by of project commissioned by Peter Obi. In this one's you WI never see Peter Obi in the photos n they made over 98% of photos he claim celebrate Peter Obi achievements. I will normally not expose this but we should market Peter Obi based on his integrity n real photos not lies deceit n fake out of ethnic bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Sonyboom765: 7:22am On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Mrkumareze(m): 7:22am On Sep 03, 2022
Pix evidence pls
Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by oyin44: 7:27am On Sep 03, 2022
That guy A1st son na ipob terrorist... grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by BlazinGlory40: 7:29am On Sep 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:
as been time travelling to post fake photos of project never associated to Peter Obi. Everyone should judge from the photo quality of 2007 when Obi is actually on the photos and the 2020 photos that Peter Obi will never appear in it yet this Igbo clown claim he commissioned those project.

The first four photos are real photos of Peter Obi commissioning project he initiated and completed and yes he did brilliantly while the four following that need to explain how Peter Obi time traveled to commission them.

Why don’t you show proof to discredit him. I was hoping to see you attach pictures to disprove his claims but no! Until you provide proof to the contrary, he has beaten you with facts.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by julaion: 7:30am On Sep 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:

The first four photos are real photos of Peter
Obi commissioning project he initiated and completed and yes he did brilliantly while the four following that need to explain how Peter Obi time traveled to commission them.
god ooooo I never see person wey mumu like you before,your papa for just use condom to avoid senseless being like you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Moh247: 7:30am On Sep 03, 2022
The guy is a propaganda lie telling machine

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by obyrich(m): 7:32am On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:
The guy is a propaganda lie telling machine
Show us pictures of Tinubu's projects. We are still waiting. We want to compare.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Moh247: 7:36am On Sep 03, 2022
obyrich:
Show us pictures of Tinubu's projects. We are still waiting. We want to compare.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Sonyboom765: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2022
I have done that already I had to download the photos he posted n upload here, that took a while. The thread full of lies is below
https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi

BlazinGlory40:

Why don’t you show proof to discredit him. I was hoping to see you attach pictures to disprove his claims but no! Until you provide proof to the contrary, he has beaten you with facts.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Sonyboom765: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2022
because I chose to expose your lies n deceit. You want NL to be brain washed Igbos ba ?

julaion:

god ooooo I never see person wey mumu like you before,your papa for just use condom to avoid senseless being like you

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Moh247: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2022
obyrich:

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2022
Obi should just keep moving!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Sonyboom765: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2022
Moving in lies n deceit

Jennifer663:
Obi should just keep moving!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by obyrich(m): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

So Tinubu was this old between 1999-2007? ;DThe joke is on you guys.
Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Joevics(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:

Please note in the entire thread this 4 photos are the only ones showing Peter Obi either commissioning talking or handing over. All other Anamabra1son just collage to fool naive people who can't differentiate the difference Peter Obi was nowhere to be seen in those yet he accredited those photos to him
You are foolish sha. Unlike Tinubu's projects that are on tha pages on Newspapers; the projects Obi did are still standing and been used today. You can travel to Anambra, visit each project site and ask for evidence he built it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by bigpicture001: 7:49am On Sep 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:

Bro that teaching hospital was built by obi... That was where I treated my broken femur back in 2012... All facilities were brand new then

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by obyrich(m): 7:50am On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Are you mocking Tinubu or what? grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Pandev(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2022
zombiedients and lies are like 5 & 6 grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Sonyboom765: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2022
Tales by sunlight sebi we saw Obi carry block build am. Where is the photo of Obi commissioning or he never took photos after building it.

bigpicture001:

Bro that teaching hospityal was built by obi... That was where I treated my broken femur back in 2012... All facilities were brand new then

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Sergio104(m): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2022
Lalasticlala, Nfpmod,seun.

Rule 2.

Bullying a Nairalander.

Character assassination
Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Sergio104(m): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2022
Pandev:
zombiedients and lies are like 5 & 6 grin

Why do you Tinubu supporters gain pleasure in accusing others of your apt doings.

What the guy posted was true about Obi's commissioning of project.

Provide Solid evidence that it's not
Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Pandev(m): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2022
Sergio104:

Why do you Tinubu supporters gain pleasure in accusing others of your apt doings.

What the guy posted was true about Obi's commissioning of project.

Provide Solid evidence that it's not
he did not provide any evidence that Obi was commissioning those projects, he just downloaded some recent pictures from internet. Only unwise and teenagers don't know that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2022
I've said it repeatedly, all 4 candidates are not worth the stress because they've failed the test of leadership that truly impacted the common man.

But that being said, since some say we should vote a lesser evil (lol) I will vote for Tinubu based on my consideration of being a lesser evil.

Mind you, before you quote me to insult me or say all manner of words I respected you decision on whatever candidate you see as a lesser evil. So be matured to respect mine.
Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Sergio104(m): 8:41am On Sep 03, 2022
Pandev:
he did not provide any evidence that Obi was commissioning those projects, he just downloaded some recent pictures from internet. Only unwise and teenagers don't know that cheesy

You are shallow.

He provided picture.

Provided media reportage.
. what else do you want??

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by PeterObi4LP: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Below are the lies by of project commissioned by Peter Obi. In this one's you WI never see Peter Obi in the photos n they made over 98% of photos he claim celebrate Peter Obi achievements. I will normally not expose this but we should market Peter Obi based on his integrity n real photos not lies deceit n fake out of ethnic bigotry.

You must be a very stewpid human being for saying he lied. That picture is real and in Awka. I don't think you have been in Awka before.

I said earlier to watch out how children of hate will start to do fact check on the pictures. Since he lied, tell us were the pictures has resurface before online.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by heniford2: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2022
"Do not engage with a fool less u will be seen as a fool" the OP is a fool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by femisplash: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2022
Zombidients are fools, too dumb to decipher lies. That guy downloaded Obiano's projects and labelled them as Obi's.
Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Advocate500: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:
oga can you counter this thread with some sense of fact rather than emossions and blackmail,Anambrafirtson never said obi commissioned this project,he said obi built it, counter this thread with what tinubu built in Lagos or forever remain silence.
Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2022
tonyuny12:
I've said it repeatedly, all 4 candidates are not worth the stress because they've failed the test of leadership that truly impacted the common man.

But that being said, since some say we should vote a lesser evil (lol) I will vote for Tinubu based on my consideration of being a lesser evil.

Mind you, before you quote me to insult me or say all manner of words I respected you decision on whatever candidate you see as a lesser evil. So be matured to respect mine.
How is Tinubu a lesser evil?
The first governor to sign a pension bill worth billions?
I'm sure when he becomes president, he will also sign a pension bill for presidents worth trillions
Re: Peter Obi - Lies Fake Unrelated Photos by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

How is Tinubu a lesser evil?
The first governor to sign a pension bill worth billions?
I'm sure when he becomes president, he will also sign a pension bill for presidents worth trillions

They already have such plan ongoing as ex presidents are being paid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 APC Chieftains Barks At Each Other On National TV Over Who Developed Lagos Vid / Obi Needs Millions Of Northern Votes To Win. How Will He Get Them? / Peter Obituary Now Feels Like A Devil (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.