Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

How To Defeat Enemies In A Bad Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Defeat Enemies In A Bad Dream (525 Views)

Women Seen Flogging The Living Daylights Out Of Their Enemies In Iju Ishaja, Lag / Here Is The Punishment For Your Enemies In This September / Only In God's Hand We Can Defeat Enemies, Prosper--daddy Hezekiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Defeat Enemies In A Bad Dream by SultanOfPuna: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Something phenomenal happened last night
I have been having some bad dreams recently
And it always end when the attacker pulls a trigger then i wake up or when the attacker rushes to attack me thats when i usually wake up immediately.

Well, lazt night i had another bad dream but something phenominal happened.

I had an argument with a guy in the dream and he said he will deal with me. As i left my office boom i was myself surrounded by 3 men including the guy all of them carrying weapons like axe.
Then something special happened
I remember that this is a dream its not REAL
once i came to that realization
I imagined i had a gun in my hand and boom a gun appeared in my hands.
I raised to the forehead of one of the men and shoot him. He fell down dead
When i saw what happened.
It was as if something was unlocked in me.
I became aware that i can Control My Dreams while i was dreaming.

I decided to confront those men and immediately grab the 2 other men gave them the craziest beating of their life.

Then i woke up
Feeling so Good and strong.
I cant wait to go back to sleep this time i will try remind myself when i start dreaming
That im in charge and can command anything to appear or happen.

2 Likes

Re: How To Defeat Enemies In A Bad Dream by SultanOfPuna: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ok
Re: How To Defeat Enemies In A Bad Dream by pauladonis(m): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Then you were not dreaming.

You were daydreaming.

1 Like

Re: How To Defeat Enemies In A Bad Dream by SultanOfPuna: 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
pauladonis:

You were daydreaming.
Elaborate what u mean
Why do you think i was daydreaming in the middle of the night.
Re: How To Defeat Enemies In A Bad Dream by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Ok
Lucid dreaming... I had those when I was young...

You're aware that you're dreaming...

I had nightmares, I would be in a room alone and outside, there would be wolves, really big grey wolves... But I always knew that I was dreaming, so I was never scared... I just waited for the stupid thing to end... grin

Another time, there were monsters... But when I realised that I was dreaming, I made them colourful and cute!

Most often, I can't manipulate my dreams to favour me... I just know that I'm asleep so I wail till I wake up... For example, if I'm in a building, I can't leave... And if I try to hard too explore, I wake up...

But I know ways to lucid dream... If you're interested... I can send you links... smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Defeat Enemies In A Bad Dream by SultanOfPuna: 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
BoredBerry:
Lucid dreaming... I had those when I was young...

You're aware that you're dreaming...

I had nightmares, I would be in a room alone and outside, there would be wolves, really big grey wolves... But I always knew that I was dreaming, so I was never scared... I just waited for the stupid thing to end... grin

Another time, there were monsters... But when I realised that I was dreaming, I made them colourful and cute!

Most often, I can't manipulate my dreams to favour me... I just know that I'm asleep so I wail till I wake up... For example, if I'm in a building, I can't leave... And if I try to hard too explore, I wake up...

But I know ways to lucid dream... If you're interested... I can send you links... smiley
Ahhhhhh please im 1000% interested
What i experienced last night was magical
This is my first time experiencing lucid dreaming. I didnt want that dream to end i wanted to explore if i can command a rolls royce to appear and a mansions.
Please send me links. Thank you
Re: How To Defeat Enemies In A Bad Dream by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: How To Defeat Enemies In A Bad Dream by pauladonis(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Elaborate what u mean
Why do you think i was daydreaming in the middle of the night.

You're not in control of your mind when you dream...

You're on another plain when you sleep and dreams are your mind's way of playing out different scenarios based on your thoughts and other input into your mind before you slept...

And that's only possible because you are unconscious in that moment.

If you're then controlling what happens in your dream, especially to that degree,

It means you're awake and daydreaming.
Re: How To Defeat Enemies In A Bad Dream by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 20, 2022
SultanOfPuna bro pls can I have your email?? It's one of your followers from the punters thread ....thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Defeat Enemies In A Bad Dream by Jokerman(m): 6:30am On Feb 20, 2022
Prayer is the key
Re: How To Defeat Enemies In A Bad Dream by excell0001: 6:30am On Feb 20, 2022
pauladonis:

You were daydreaming.

he was dreaming its called a lucid dream. where you can shape the outcome lots of top men practice it to gain insights or plan actions do your research. I personally do it most time to create stories

(1) (Reply)

Mathematical Error In The Bible 2 / Not Of Him That Wills, Nor Of Him That Runs, But God Shows Mercy (vid/photo) / How True Are This Claims By An Islamic Scholar SHEIKH HABEEBUBULLAH?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.