Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

How I Make Simple Ogbono & Okro Soup Combo (Photos, Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Make Simple Ogbono & Okro Soup Combo (Photos, Video) (20569 Views)

Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) / Okro Soup And Fufu To Calm Your Nerves. / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Make Simple Ogbono & Okro Soup Combo (Photos, Video) by Str8talk21: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

It's good to hear that you are considering learning to cook soup grin
Cooking is a skill that might come in handy one day.

I have compressed the videos already, some of the cooking exceeds 30 minutes. I had to reduce the time and capture only key moments.
You can still download it as it is.

Thank you for your feedback.

Ok. Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Simple Ogbono & Okro Soup Combo (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2022
Str8talk21:

Ok. Thanks dear.

You are welcome.
Re: How I Make Simple Ogbono & Okro Soup Combo (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
A heart full of gratitude to you Mariahangel.
Words fail.
God bless you richly.

By the way, your Okwu Ose is long ready, I should upload tomorrow cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Make Simple Ogbono & Okro Soup Combo (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
A heart full of gratitude to you Mariahangel.
Words fail.
God bless you richly.

By the way, your Okwu Ose is long ready, I should upload tomorrow cheesy

Much love to you, nne. ❣️
God bless you and your family too.

I can't wait to watch it. Thank you so much. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Make Soya Bean Powder? / Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures) / What Can I Use To Replace Palm Oil In Soups?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.