Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

How Passive Income Took Me From Begging For 2k To Living Comfortably - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Passive Income Took Me From Begging For 2k To Living Comfortably (134 Views)

CBN Claims They've Been Begging Banks To Take New Naira Notes / Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda / Tired Of Being Broke? See How To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Passive Income Took Me From Begging For 2k To Living Comfortably by offorak: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2022
Why passive income ?
I get why people ask why passive income
Let's get things straight
Having a 9-5 is great but what if you had something else working for in you in the background while working your day job

Sounds great, right?
Let's dive in

With passive income you can
Have more time for yourself and family while working two to three hours per day
Connect with valuable people in your industry and beyond which will have an effect later in the future
Because if there's one thing i know , its relationships built on a strong foundation can bring about maximum returns over time

With passive income
You are exposed to more opportunities as you can have different passive income streams
So that means , more mullahh in your akant

People tend to cringe when they realise they'll need to pay for knowledge to actually succeed in that business and in reality the knowledge just puts you way ahead of someone whos struggling on his own
And as a result you'll have more promising outcomes and like i said mullah

One thing i realised late was that i needed different income streams alongside my business and I'm glad I do now

Now i'm not saying having a 9 - 5 is bad but it's even better to have both as nobody knows what might happen tomorrow
For fellas who compare and contrast i'll tell you having both is also very cool
So if you think passive income would help you financially….

I have an offer for the first 5 person to hit me up
message me here 09132636630

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Resolve Quickbooks Enterprise Payroll Errors? / Hand Over Your Writing Needs To Us / Discover the secret business strategy that gives crazy figure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.