Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) (6389 Views)

2023: "Peter Obi Is A Red Flag For Northerners" - Sarki Warns PDP / It Will Be Cheaper For Nigeria To Remain One Country – Bishop Kukah / Southerners Have Hijacked Jobs Meant For Northerners – Coalition Northern Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by AcuraZDX: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2022
The internet is apparently on frenzy, following a shocking discovery that was made on the website of the Nigeria Immigration Service.

A quick check on the site, turned out that the price of the passport registration and renewal is cheaper for northern states and expensive for southern states.

Is this really One Nigeria?

Checkout below..

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by AcuraZDX: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2022
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by AcuraZDX: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2022
cc: nlfpmod Seun Mynd44 OAM4J

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by MansoryMX(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2022
Not just international Passport but One Nigeria as a whole!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by kingi777: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2022
They would tell you poverty is prevalent in the North.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by AcuraZDX: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2022
nlfpmod front page for me reach and explanation

12 Likes

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by 377: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2022
This is serious please this should make front page. I did mine few weeks ago it was 27000 official. Then am doing for my wife and kid is the same price official.

27 Likes

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by Naajjii: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2022
How many northerners are rushing to get passport to do the so called Japa that is a frenzy in the south?
You guys obsession with the north is crazy.

20 Likes

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by AntiBMC(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2022
You were not aware that Nigeria was not for you?

It's cheaper for them and even readily available.

34 Likes

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by Softmirror: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Naajjii:
How many northerners are rushing to get passport to do the so called Japa that is a frenzy in the south?

THANK YOU!! I WAS AT THE PASSPORT OFFICE IN KASTINA SOME YEARS AGO. YOU CAN'T IMAGINE THE SERERINTY AND EASE COMPARED TO WHEN I WENT WITH A FRIEND TO IBADAN PASSPORT OFFICE WHERE PEOPLE WERE SO MUCH, SECURITY OFFICIALS HAD TO BE USING KOBOKO TO CONTROL THE CROWD. WOTO-WOTO-WATA-WATA-WITI-WITI grin!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2022
They are lucky enough
Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by Zooposki(f): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Southerners always subsidizing the North.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by 10mobile: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Hmmmm.

Oga Seun and nlfpmod please, blow the whistle. Maybe, there is a reason. Southerners want to know why this recurring injustice against them.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by lekkicctv(m): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2022
cool
Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by Christistruth00: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2022
On their Website the fee is the same all over the Country

Maybe the Website you used is not theirs

https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/?p=passportguidelines

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by mrvitalis(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Naajjii:
Tell me you are joking ...you are actually defending this obvious injustice ?

Mehn heart of man is truly Wicked

Imagine this one as president

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by viyon02: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2022
And the question is ARE WE ONE NIGERIA?and the obvious answer is NO! The north has taken us for fools. IT IS NOW WE STOP IT.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by gaby(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2022
If this is indeed true, watch how Japkpanistans will troop into those cheaper northern states to process their passports after all we are one Naijeriya
Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by robinso01(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Northeners have always been at the benefits of nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by LadyExcellency: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2022
This is why the North will do everything to gain power.

It's either Peter Obi or Bola Tinubu. Fulani Muslim will not succeed another Fulani Muslim for another 8 years. This is injustice in a multicultural society like Nigeria where Fulani is not more than 5% of the population.

11 Likes

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by Softmirror: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2022
mrvitalis:

Tell me you are joking ...you are actually defending this obvious injustice ?

Mehn heart of man is truly Wicked

Imagine this one as president

'MOST ESPECIALLY THE HEARTS OF BLACK PEOPLE'. THE ARTICLE BELOW IS ABOUT QUOTA SYSTEM IN AMERICA. grin

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/apr/13/usa.internationaleducationnews

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by RZArecta(m): 10:44am On Sep 01, 2022
We shall have that sincere discussion we've been avoiding whether we like it or not cool
Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by tinsel: 10:47am On Sep 01, 2022
This is unfair, if it is true.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by xpressionx(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2022
MOST NORTHERN STATES DONT PAY VAT.
THEY'RE PARASITIC

9 Likes

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by Adolfhitler001: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2022
Naajjii:
You are a liar go to there office close to farm center in kano n see crowd I was there last week there might not be 'japaing' and be making noise about it but they are applying for it seriously if not that i am busy with work i will personally go there take pictures and upload it for all to see

11 Likes

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by OnknownSoldier: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Because Northerners are less greedy. Simple!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by fourboys: 10:50am On Sep 01, 2022
embarassed
Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by Elporo(m): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2022
AcuraZDX:
The internet is apparently on frenzy, following a shocking discovery that was made on the website of the Nigeria Immigration Service.

A quick check on the site, turned out that the price of the passport registration and renewal is cheaper for northern states and expensive for southern states.

Is this really One Nigeria?

Checkout below..

Oga give us the link you used. Dey share pictures...

Not ur fault sha. Na dis lazy youths with low attention span be ur market.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by AyakaDunukofia: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2022
Terrible. This is worrisome. But the source has to be well authenticated.
Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 01, 2022
Naajjii:
JAMB their cut off mark is lower
Flight their own price is lower
Employment it's higher, why employment not lower since every other thing is lower
Although na them get Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by AcuraZDX: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2022
Elporo:

Oga give us the link you used. Dey share pictures...

Not ur fault sha. Na dis lazy youths with low attention span be ur market.

You must be stupidly blind
Re: Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) by Naajjii: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2022
Adolfhitler001:
You are a liar go to there office close to farm center in kano n see crowd I was there last week there might not be 'japaing' and be making noise about it but they are applying for it seriously if not that i am busy with work i will personally go there take pictures and upload it for all to see
Majority of those at Kano center that you saw are southerners.And most of the Northerners applying from passport are not doing it to run away from Nigeria. It's either for Hajj and other reasons like medical and tourism. But you people in the south see going abroad as the ultimate in life.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians / Non-State Actors Killed 1,228 People, Kidnapped 844 Within Jan-April 2023 / Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.