Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman (28015 Views)

Fake EFCC Official Nabbed In Kwara (Photo) / Court Jails Fake EFCC Operative For Defrauding Belgian Woman Of €45,000 / Lagos Police Arrest Fake Efcc official For Running Employment Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lannister360:

It's very lame for you to call me a thief without knowing me, if you like believe if you like nor believe, but If see someone's phone on the floor, I'll pick it and return it, if someone mistakenly send me money, I'll return it. That's the kind of Nigerian I am. I'm among the few trusted 2% of Nigerians that are straight forward. What is wrote up there is just the truth.
Ok. That was a bad use of English by me. I meant it's not a good excuse to justify theft. We should never create an excuse or attempt to justify theft.
Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by lagosrd: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
This armed robber motor wey you enter so, you will go far. Efcc go just extract the info simp
Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by Xaint777: 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Funny thing his identity was stolen,am sure his not aware someone is using his fuzz to cashout ����

1 Share

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by BeanmanX(m): 4:09am On Sep 02, 2022
Lannister360:

You are a big time scammer, you are just pretending online.
But I wasn't the one defending a scammer now?,,,,scammer like u.. grin
Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by Lannister360: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2022
BeanmanX:
But I wasn't the one defending a scammer now?,,,,scammer like u.. grin
I wasn't the one defending a scammer as well, you just decided to take my words out of context.

You bloody Yahoo boy, efcc go soon trace you.

1 Like

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by BeanmanX(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2022
Lannister360:

I wasn't the one defending a scammer as well, you just decided to take my words out of context.

You bloody Yahoo boy, efcc go soon trace you.
Just accept that u are a big time scammer,,,a fraudster supporting another fraudster.
Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by Sleekfingers: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Lannister360:

The whites battered our eagle and depleted our population by using us as slaves.

They also destroyed our history, ancient civilization like the oyo empire, the Benin kingdom, kingdom of Nri, Ashanti Kingdom of Ghana etc. These cities were thriving on their own and would have been world class cities today if not for their collapse. Instead, they forcefully merged people and tribes together, tribes who hate each other so that we can start fighting and hating on each other and become underdeveloped and import everything from them (phones, food, etc)

You should know that poverty brings desperation to survive, which in turn brings corruption, which in turn introduce more suffering and poverty. And the cycle continues.

These white people are the ones who started the cycle and now we are struggling to stop it.

You are right. But our greediness and wickedness brought us in this mess. After 60 year still can't get it right. That's foolishness. Na only Africans dem colonize?

1 Like

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by OkijaYahoozee: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2022
Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by Lannister360: 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
BeanmanX:
Just accept that u are a big time scammer,,,a fraudster supporting another fraudster.
You are a fraudster condemning a fraudster. May the law catch up with you.
Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by BeanmanX(m): 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lannister360:
I
lannister360 is a fraudster supporting a fellow fraudster. May the law catch up with me..
Amen...
Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by Lannister360: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
BeanmanX:
I BeanmanX is a known fraudster, I have scammed many innocent people and I will still scam more, I pray the law catch up with me
Amen.
Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by BeanmanX(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lannister360:

I Lannister360 is a known fraudster, I have scammed many innocent people and I will still scam more, I pray the law catch up with me
Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by BeanmanX(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lannister360:

Amen.
Enjoy ur ban...
Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by tonicyril: 5:35am On Sep 03, 2022
Lannister360:

The whites battered our eagle and depleted our population by using us as slaves.

They also destroyed our history, ancient civilization like the oyo empire, the Benin kingdom, kingdom of Nri, Ashanti Kingdom of Ghana etc. These cities were thriving on their own and would have been world class cities today if not for their collapse. Instead, they forcefully merged people and tribes together, tribes who hate each other so that we can start fighting and hating on each other and become underdeveloped and import everything from them (phones, food, etc)

You should know that poverty brings desperation to survive, which in turn brings corruption, which in turn introduce more suffering and poverty. And the cycle continues.

These white people are the ones who started the cycle and now we are struggling to stop it.
Guy wait

If person come now and said he want to exchange ur sons and daughters with iPhone, will u accept the offer?? I am sure u wont.

But African forefathers accepted the offer, what africans are suffering now are due to the imbecility of her forefathers and nothing more.
Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by Yasiok(m): 8:51am On Sep 03, 2022
Xaint777:
Funny thing his identity was stolen,am sure his not aware someone is using his fuzz to cashout ����
his identity was stolen you mean? And still did a video call ,is there something you are not telling me?
Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by WoroSeeWoro(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Lannister360:

old story, but the white have taught you guys modern education and civilization for you to use to better your society but your greed and selfishness and mismanagement wont let the mind of the black man progress
Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by Lannister360: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
WoroSeeWoro:

old story, but the white have taught you guys modern education and civilization for you to use to better your society but your greed and selfishness and mismanagement wont let the mind of the black man progress
You think it's just our greed? They pay our government not to provide electricity for us so they can keep sending their generators here, they are the ones sponsoring suffering and bad governance in Africa because they want Africa to keep importing things from them.
Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by Lannister360: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
tonicyril:
Guy wait

If person come now and said he want to exchange ur sons and daughters with iPhone, will u accept the offer?? I am sure u wont.

But African forefathers accepted the offer, what africans are suffering now are due to the imbecility of her forefathers and nothing more.

You don't know this people
They are very smart and calculative
Ghana: Ashanti empire, Nigeria: Oyo empire, Benin Republic: kingdom of Dahomey

These where some of the kingdoms that participated in the slave trade.
What the whites did was that, if they come to you and you refuse to sell slaves to them, they will go to the next kingdom and buy slaves and exchange it with guns.

As a result, those other kingdoms become more powerful than the ones that refuse to sell slaves

So in other to stay strong(having guns) you have to sell slaves otherwise your neighboring kingdoms will be stronger than you and may one day invade.

That was the technique they used.
Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by tonicyril: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lannister360:

You don't know this people
They are very smart and calculative
Ghana: Ashanti empire, Nigeria: Oyo empire, Benin Republic: kingdom of Dahomey

These where some of the kingdoms that participated in the slave trade.
What the whites did was that, if they come to you and you refuse to sell slaves to them, they will go to the next kingdom and buy slaves and exchange it with guns.

As a result, those other kingdoms become more powerful than the ones that refuse to sell slaves

So in other to stay strong(having guns) you have to sell slaves otherwise your neighboring kingdoms will be stronger than you and may one day invade.

That was the technique they used.
oohhh

Okkkkkk, now I understand the logic. Wao...just wao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies After Returning Home For Christmas. Photos / Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) / Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.