Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners (19604 Views)

APC Using Atiku's Image For Campaign In The North (Picture) / Osinbajo: FG Can Seize Assets Even Without Corruption Allegation / Corruption Allegation: Atiku Disowns Statement On 30 Accused People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by SATANICALLY666: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2022
@BabaganaAshraf

Honestly, I do not believe the stories of Atiku's corruption, not only because I have not seen enough evidence, but also because it does not match his personality type. Someone who can get rich legitimately will not descend to stealing and corruption.

@Waspapping_ Sarki

Whatever corruption allegations attributed to Atiku are nothing but tales of lies by Obasanjo to tarnish Atiku’s chances of becoming President , there’s not enough evidence to show that Atiku Abubakar is corrupt.

ANDU

Alot of elites and politicians especially from the North Deceived masses by blackmail Atiku so that Nigerians will hate him, they're create some mischief lies & tales story against him so that masses will not longer trust him but Atiku is innocent no any contention against him.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by GamalNasser: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
All absolutely made up by OBJ ...Atiku has no reason to be corrupt

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by pitobimandat: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Naso

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Gentlerespect76: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Nah so. Online soldiers unleashed. Interesting times are here.

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Trinitycian: 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
We all know Obasanjo cooked up those lies to tarnish Atiku’s image because Atiku killed his 3rd term ambition

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Asgard73: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
Just like Yoruba propaganda media called igbos names all the while their Lagos ibadan media was the mainstream newslet.

Thank God for internet and social media... 90% of Yoruba propaganda have been confirmed lies and devious.

Obasanjo feared Atiku gravely as Vice and the risk of going to jail as his marabout predicts made him give Atiku names to hang him and stop him from taking his pound on him

But no matter how far lies travel ... no worries.. truth will always overtake

All of us witness 2003 to 2007 and we all know the main villain and his abuse of power as President
But the Yoruba press have buried there kinsman poo... only to focus on Atiku

Good be say Na only their fellow Yoruba people dem fit decieve..
in Nigeria Today Na only Yoruba the sing Atiku is corrupt ... no other tribe ... no other evidence but Obasanjo their kinsman say..,,

Power to the people
North 2023

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Rekhina(f): 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Abdul05 I told u Atiku is for north not tinibu

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Rekhina(f): 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
GamalNasser:
abdul05 this is inyamuri but he loves Atiku
I will call them out for u one by one
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by slivertongue: 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
Atiku ain't as clean as he thinks

12 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Rekhina(f): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Asgard73:
Just like Yoruba propaganda media called igbos names all the while their Lagos ibadan media was the mainstream newslet.

Thank God for internet and social media... 90% of Yoruba propaganda have been confirmed lies and devious.

Obasanjo feared Atiku gravely as Vice and the risk of going to jail as his marabout predicts made him give Atiku names to hang him and stop him from taking his pound on him

But no matter how far lies travel ... no worries.. truth will always overtake

All of us witness 2003 to 2007 and we all know the main villain and his abuse of power as President
But the Yoruba press have buried there kinsman poo... only to focus on Atiku

Good be say Na only their fellow Yoruba people dem fit decieve..
in Nigeria Today Na only Yoruba the sing Atiku is corrupt ... no other tribe ... no other evidence but Obasanjo their kinsman say..,,

Power to the people
North 2023
abdul05 this is north love am po ibgo I told u obidatti are same as Atikowa.
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Rekhina(f): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
Trinitycian:
We all know Obasanjo cooked up those lies to tarnish Atiku’s image because Atiku killed his 3rd term ambition
abdul05 this inyamuri supporting am po atiku waziri
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Asgard73: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rekhina:
abdul05 this is inyamuri dongoya but he love am po atiku

Dan iska.. shege..

Why call me nyamuri?

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Kagd10: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
The same Atiku who was indicted by the senate? Yeye dey smell.

Even it was Buhari who had to pay off the pension of the workers who were left stranded after Atiku's bogus privatisation which he looted.

Point is Let the Northerners make Atiku rule their Northern region na if they want him so much. Simple as ABC. They won't like Atiku to rule their Northern region but want to impose him on the country. Yeye dey smell. I repeat, international law support self determination of every ethnic like the British have Wales, Scotland, Ireland, England within Britain. Anyone who wants to champion a failuree will have such failureeee imposed on himself and his region. We won't take rubbish this time around.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by garfield1: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
GamalNasser:

The op is deluded.so two northerners represent the whole north?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Rekhina(f): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
Asgard73:

Dan Bayerebe.. shege..
Danbanza Allah fire people name are is As....d

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by treesun: 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
@BabaganaAshraf

@Waspapping_ Sarki

ANDU

Alignment completed, Tinubu ma luulee!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by BaddestQueen(f): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
omo see as north dey wash atiku and positioning him

south ntorr nu ooo?
keep playing destructive politics while the north keeps ruling forever

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by ambale(m): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Everyone forming warlords online but is quick to label obi as a social media presidential candidate, so what do we call this one now?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Asgard73: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rekhina:
Danbanza Allah fire people name are is As....d

Dan banza iska .. shege sha sha sha.. banza...
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Rekhina(f): 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
garfield1:

The op is deluded.so two northerners represent the whole north?
Lie lie Atiku is clean head to toe . You talk kwuma say north will vote am po tinibu what happened now? grin

Allahu Allah illah Atiku!
Allah nasuri dan waziri
Dankwadri danllamáh
Dan Allah Dan adamawa
2023 is Po Allah Atiku
Allahudillahu Allanguro
Banza APC banza Muhammadu
Banza shashasha tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by limeta(f): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ok today Atiku a Nigerian politician is no longer corrupt
Which is to say no politician is corrupt then
Just because the corrupt ones have collected money from Atiku to sell him as a saint .
Fantastically correct people.

What sarrki did to good hearted obedients was not corruption thats normal .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Rekhina(f): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Asgard73:

Dan banza iska .. shege sha sha sha.. banza...

Yaya duri nozol dingi haka haka by Allah stop disgracing urself ok m*mu
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Kagd10: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rekhina:
Lie lie Atiku is clean head to toe . You talk kwuma say north will vote am po tinibu what happened now? grin

Allah nasuri dan waziri
Dankwadri danllamáh
Dan Allah Dan adamawa
2023 is Po Allah Atiku
Allahudillahu Allanguro
Banza shashasha tinubu

Your looting herdsman, Atiku will only rule you in your village. Take that from me

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Rekhina(f): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
BaddestQueen:
omo see as north dey wash atiku and positioning him

south ntorr nu ooo?
keep playing destructive politics while the north keeps ruling forever
grin grin grin ur tears is sweet sister but anything to remove APC is fine. Blame yorubas who claimed Nigeria president must be voted by north so they can use that big northern numbers to their advantage unlucky for them is a gunshots on the leg .
They are sabotaging the south with all alacrity . grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Gaabasky: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Honestly Atiku is very corrupt. For selling out those properties under the umbrella of privatization to his crooks is more than corruption.

Luckily Nigeria is not a China if not he would have bn on journey of no return

23 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Rekhina(f): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

Your looting herdsman, Atiku will only rule you in your village. Take that from me
Lie lie grin
I say na Lie lie
Allah visited me in my dream and told me Atiku is the president and there where joys up north
Let's sing together this song angel of Allah thought me in my Ansanuharû prayers this morning

Allah nasuri dan waziri
Dankwadri danllamáh
Dan Allah Dan adamawa
2023 is Po Allah Atiku
Allahudillahu Allanguro
Banza shashasha tinubu
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Kagd10: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rekhina:
Lie lie grin
I say na Lie lie
Allah visited me in my dream and told me Atiku is the president and there where joys up north
Let's sing together this song angel of Allah thought me in my Ansanuharû prayers this morning

Allah nasuri dan waziri
Dankwadri danllamáh
Dan Allah Dan adamawa
2023 is Po Allah Atiku
Allahudillahu Allanguro
Banza shashasha tinubu

Your looting herdsmen, Atiku will only rule you in your village

If the God you serve is a living God, he doesn't condone bullshit and injustice. Sink that into your skull.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Rekhina(f): 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

Your looting herdsmen, Atiku will only rule you in your village

If the God you serve is a living God, he doesn't condone bullshit and injustice. Sink that into your skull.
See Yoruba people talking about injustice when they have ruled more than the north and refused to allow south south and south east to rule

13 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by AtikuOkowa: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rekhina:

Allah nasuri dan waziri
Dankwadri danllamáh
Dan Allah Dan adamawa
2023 is Po Allah Atiku
Allahudillahu Allanguro
Banza shashasha tinubu

Which Language are you trying to speak?

Translator can't make you Hausa.

Do you know what you're saying?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Kagd10: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rekhina:
See Yoruba people talking about injustice when they have ruled more than the north and refused to allow south south and south east to rule

Ruled more than North? You dey mad?

Apart from Obasanjo, who else have ruled?

Meanwhile, count from 1960. The Northerners have ruled more hence the state of the country

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave / Bill Reducing Cost Of Burial In Anambra Passed By House Of Assembly / What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.