Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners (19656 Views)

APC Using Atiku's Image For Campaign In The North (Picture) / Osinbajo: FG Can Seize Assets Even Without Corruption Allegation / Corruption Allegation: Atiku Disowns Statement On 30 Accused People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by derecho(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
Yawns..So 3 people chatting are Northerners
If only these folks know what Nigerians now know,
They'd no be wasting time trying to convince us.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by FullBlastLight: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ok, let Atiku go 2 court 2 litigate & prove himself innocent, so dt OBJ can pay 4 character defamation!

Even Atiku alwys knows dt everytin is just as Obj stated it, dt's why he didn't wanna implicate himself by going 2 court!

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Kagd10: 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kingxchange44:

And who from the South East have ruled? are you not being as wicked and greedy as the northerners?

Azikiwe and Ironsi have ruled na

Meanwhile, your mandate is in PDP which was stolen by Atiku. Tinubu worked for his mandate in APC.
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by shugaboy6102(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
But they believe Jonathan's theft. Rubbish
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by naijapips04: 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:
The same Atiku who was indicted by the senate? Yeye dey smell.

Even it was Buhari who had to pay off the pension of the workers who were left stranded after Atiku's bogus privatisation which he looted.

Point is Let the Northerners make Atiku rule their Northern region na if they want him so much. Simple as ABC. They won't like Atiku to rule their Northern region but want to impose him on the country. Yeye dey smell. I repeat, international law support self determination of every ethnic like the British have Wales, Scotland, Ireland, England within Britain. Anyone who wants to champion a failuree will have such failureeee imposed on himself and his region. We won't take rubbish this time around.

Why EFCC never arrest am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by onuman: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
He he he.

The 2023 presidential election is causing further division between Arewa and rest of Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Kagd10: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
naijapips04:

Why EFCC never arrest am?

How many have efcc arrested?

The people Atiku committed Crime with, are languishing in America prison. Why did you think Atiku would rather stay in Dubai.
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by onuman: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Asgard73:
Just like Yoruba propaganda media called igbos names all the while their Lagos ibadan media was the mainstream newslet.

Thank God for internet and social media... 90% of Yoruba propaganda have been confirmed lies and devious.

Obasanjo feared Atiku gravely as Vice and the risk of going to jail as his marabout predicts made him give Atiku names to hang him and stop him from taking his pound on him

But no matter how far lies travel ... no worries.. truth will always overtake

All of us witness 2003 to 2007 and we all know the main villain and his abuse of power as President
But the Yoruba press have buried there kinsman poo... only to focus on Atiku

Good be say Na only their fellow Yoruba people dem fit decieve..
in Nigeria Today Na only Yoruba the sing Atiku is corrupt ... no other tribe ... no other evidence but Obasanjo their kinsman say..,,

Power to the people
North 2023

Don't divide Yorubas from Igbos for your devilish power to the north ambition.

It's the turn of the south to produce a successor to President Buhari; notwithstanding the fact that Tinubu's ambition has set his APC people in the SW against the Igbo whose turn it is to produce a president for Nigeria in 2023; and in the process
Tinubu is against power to the South in 2023.
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by kurupt1: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
[quote author=jrusky post=116254044]I had said it over and over I'm not saying Atiku is a Saint no single politician is a Saint in Nigeria but Atiku is not that horrible. I see all the noise as political games same way apc damaged Gej called him the most corrupt but today honest Nigerians can judge who his govt more corrupt.

Apc sang Madurke name like national antem claiming she owned 4 private jets till today where are the 4 jets did she ran away with the 4 jets?

Anyway no need talking much all I cares about is obi will never rule Nigeria any other person even a mad man in the street its fine by me but never obi.[/q
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Mrkindness: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
Trinitycian:
We all know Obasanjo cooked up those lies to tarnish Atiku’s image because Atiku killed his 3rd term ambition
afonja Muslims have abandoned Tinubu they are now working for Atiku a criminal because of their hate for Peter Obi.
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Zorn: 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

Ruled more than North? You dey mad?

Apart from Obasanjo, who else have ruled?

Meanwhile, count from 1960. The Northerners have ruled more hence the state of the country
Ok you know the leadership of the northerners has ruined the country but your kinsmen supported even the most dumb northerners to rule just to spite your fellow southerner? Your hypocrisy is next to none.
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Padipadi(m): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
GamalNasser:
All absolutely made up by OBJ ...Atiku has no reason to be corrupt
All.of you are mad. Sarki n co too. Just say you all.are supporting a thief cos he's a northern thief. Last last, he won't win. You all ll be hungry with your terror ridden region.
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by 4ward4: 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Trinitycian:
We all know Obasanjo cooked up those lies to tarnish Atiku’s image because Atiku killed his 3rd term ambition

Atiku never killed his ambition, the house Did.
They aren't lies dude, Atiku breached BPP rules, smartly without OBJ knowing...During the sells of government assets, OBJ made it an open bid and interested persons where to come buy, exempting government officials. But after all processes where done and dusted , he OBJ found out most where bought by atiku Via proxy ..
Just why OBJ describe him as a Cunny Fellow.
This is governance and take anything an 80yrs old man take for a fact , OBJ isn't a child.
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Kagd10: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zorn:
Ok you know the leadership of the northerners has ruined the country but your kinsmen supported even the most dumb northerners to rule just to spite your fellow southerner? Your hypocrisy is next to none.

Buhari was a retired general hence everyone thought he would curb Insecurity and corruption at least.

To be fair, Buhari has his few good point. Look at second Niger bridge for example.
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by 4ward4: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

Buhari was a retired general hence everyone thought he would curb Insecurity and corruption at least.

To be fair, Buhari has his few good point. Look at second Niger bridge for example.

Jonathan would have still finished that bridge when re-elected. The money have already been paid upfront
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by tunjilana: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
He should go to USA now. Shebi one of their lawmakers is already in jail over bribery, involving him and Atiku. I dont blame them....they are same peeps who claim Abacha isn't corrupt, yet his loot keep getting repatriated even Fter 20 years
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by naijapips04: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

How many have efcc arrested?

The people Atiku committed Crime with, are languishing in America prison. Why did you think Atiku would rather stay in Dubai.

Atiku has been all over the world. If Atiku was so corrupt Obasanjo would have used in influence to frustrate him with EFCC. All his political enemies would have done same. All we hear are baseless claims with zero evidence.

Obi and Tinubu has been invited. Only Atiku never Sabi the road to EFCC office.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Atiku spoke very articulate on solutions for some Nigerian problem and he tried but they should not get the Generals angry at him by calling Obasanjo a lair

I guess US FBI lied over the money laundering charges filed against one of his wife

Delta steel sold cheaply is also a lie... PHCN deal is also a lie....

I hope this guys know El'Rufai is the BPE boss under Atiku and he is on twitter

Yanga sleep trouble want to wake am

Message wey Atiku Media and Campaign team no send you, Reno, Dino and the other guy no send you then you jump on twitter to cast Atiku

If Obasanjo writes another letter now, Na gobe for Atiku

You sef. Make I hear say El-Rufai will come out and speak against Atiku on twitter

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by OBALOLA55(m): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Nah so. Online soldiers unleashed. Interesting times are here.
HONESTLY SPEAKING, I FEEL FOR THE AGBADORIANS RIGHT NOW

CC SEUNMSG

MOH247

LEGENDHERO

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by anonimi: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

Even it was Buhari who had to pay off the pension of the workers who were left stranded after Atiku's bogus privatisation which he looted.

Point is Let the Northerners make Atiku rule their Northern region na if they want him so much. Simple as ABC. They won't like Atiku to rule their Northern region but want to impose him on the country. Yeye dey smell. I repeat, international law support self determination of every ethnic like the British have Wales, Scotland, Ireland, England within Britain. Anyone who wants to champion a failuree will have such failureeee imposed on himself and his region. We won't take rubbish this time around.

If he was indicted by senate and fell out with Obasanjo in 2003, why did Obasnajo not prosecute him with EFCC?
I hope you have a reasonable answer to that. Do you
Otherwise you agree that Obasanjo is a sick old man filled with jealousy hence his lies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Zorn: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

which Second Niger bridge? The one that was started by Jonathan's administration or do you have another one?
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Moh247: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

You sef. Make I hear say El-Rufai will come out and speak against Atiku on twitter

El'Rufai wey be craze man and highly unpridictable

Do you know things he has said in the past about Yar'Adua and even Buhari on that same twitter even Tinubu was once trolled by him
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by 9jaaa(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

so only one brown roof newspaper you can show as evidence.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by luizpippo(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lwkmd.

The senate that indicted him all named OBJ.

The US that indicted him was OBJ na.

Bloody looter
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Khaysee: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Where did he see money to establish his private university and buy lot of estates in dubai
After selling Nigeria property

He started his deals in customs
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by grandstar(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
I find this very amusing: these public relations guys are doing some brilliant work.

Atiku's Achilles Heel is the corruption swirling over him. Sadly, a lot of it seems true.

He has the best policies by a mile and they can turn the economy around in record time.

My worry is how will he successful implement many of his policies this this issue of kleptocracy consistently following him around.

Lets take for example the issue of fuel subsidy removal. Any removal will lead to a massive rise in petrol price to at least ₦600/litre. Of course, the masses will pour out on the streets lead by the NLC and other hypocritical political parties.

He'll be painted as an insensitive politician who became fantastically rich by devouring the state and that explains his 'insensitivity'.

His privatization programmer would be seen as a means to enrich him and his friends rather than to help the economy.

How will he successfully deregulate electricity prices? There will be an uproar! He isn't someone who resonates with the masses.

Also, if discovered later than he personally profited from some of his reforms, it could jeopardize them.

I don't know why but I foresee either Atiku or Tinubu becoming proud owners of an oil well were any of the 2 to assume office.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by RexTramadol1: 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

Selective reading isn’t good, there was a sub heading there where Atiku refuted the claim as a hatchet job.

I don’t think the guy has been invited by the EFCC ( a channel OBJ used to persecute his perceived enemies) and he has been in the opposition since 2007… even Tinubu was docked, Atiku hasn’t been docked once.

In the end, we all believe what suits our narrative

Tinubu people believes he built Lagos and he isn’t in govt so he doesn’t have to be indicted in corruption cases cos he was exonerated the last time out

Atiku’s supporters also believe this new one that OBJ fabricated lies against him even if OBJ didn’t follow what the law says that “ he who asserts must prove” Hausas are saying OBJ is lying, Atiku is saying he’s clean.

Obi on his part, u tell his supporters abt Pandora and how he used his daughter’s name to run an offshore account and they tell you, it’s his business, it’s not a must he declares the assets abroad in Nigeria, he’s not even supposed to pay tax on it, u tell them he invested state money in personal business, they say at least it brought profit.

In the end y’all are just moving m*d… hypocritical Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Antoeni(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
So Atiku is Not Corrupt?

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Solo949: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
We all known the reason obj hate Atiku Na third term agenda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Tunji50: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
jrusky:
I had said it over and over I'm not saying Atiku is a Saint no single politician is a Saint in Nigeria but Atiku is not that horrible. I see all the noise as political games same way apc damaged Gej called him the most corrupt but today honest Nigerians can judge who his govt more corrupt.

Apc sang Madurke name like national antem claiming she owned 4 private jets till today where are the 4 jets did she ran away with the 4 jets?

Anyway no need talking much all I cares about is obi will never rule Nigeria any other person even a mad man in the street its fine by me but never obi.

I don't have any problem with your opinion because nigeria politics is practiced without no conscience
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Roger3D(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Absolute nonsense! The guy is hopelessly corrupt
Re: Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners by Basicend: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
Where did Atifku see all the billions of dollars he has been spending on his election endeavors till date. . Despite loosing twice, he is still the highest spender. Tell us na. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu / Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana / Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.