Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,851 members, 7,820,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Rolando Shocking Move On Transfer Deadline - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rolando Shocking Move On Transfer Deadline (363 Views)

You Are A Giant, What An Honor To Play By Your Side, Antony Praises Rolando / Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' / Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rolando Shocking Move On Transfer Deadline by Passionnn: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ntooo...
Rolando still remains stay put at Manchester united despite rumours suggesting he was desperate to leave to play champion's league football. Hear him:
"In the past weeks I have been reading several amusing stories surrounding my transfer from United. Very amusing indeed. Please note that I am still a United player. I joined the team last year as a champion's league team. But we failed to qualify for champion's league this season. I owe the club a duty to do my best to return us to champion's league. I'm happy here. I believe with the arrival of coach ten Hag, we'll return to winning ways and hopefully win the league.

Re: Rolando Shocking Move On Transfer Deadline by Virginnn(f): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
He really wished to leave the club.
Just that no club is ready to pay his huge salaries.
Anyway, Real Madrid for life.

(1) (Reply)

Super Falcons Training Today In Kobe, Japan / Dgwefhsdfyyhdjfgjdg4dfh / How Much Money Does The 2022 World Cup Winner Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.