Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? (14466 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Eat Your Indomie / How Do You Prepare Your Indomie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? by yaya9ja(f): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2011
i love indomie and i have experimented with it alot,
indomie wiff pepper soup was good grin
indomie wiff spinach
indomie wiff grounded crayfish lipsrsealed
indomie wiff shrimp cheesy
indomie wiff tomato, rodo, and onions
indomie wiff fish fillet wink
indomie wiff broken egg, and so many other ways that i cant remember. i was jus wandering how people make their own noodles bcuse a friend of mine told me that she jus cooks her indomie without putting anything else in it shocked i was so surprised bcuse i cant do dat at all something always has to be in my indomie o i dont care if it meat, chicken, fish, garri or maybe bread, i jus hate eatin noodle wiff out noffin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? by tpia5: 4:48am On Aug 10, 2011
it comes with its own seasoning, so yes, it can be eaten without anything extra.

its up to the consumer really.

there's no right or wrong way to eat it.

peas are also good, if one must add something.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2011
sorry, i thought indomie was only for children?
Re: How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? by tpia5: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2011
No, its for anybody.

Not just children.
Re: How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? by bxg(m): 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2011
Wit water nd spice tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? by GoodWife: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2011
You can cook Indomie with diced green pepper, carrots and beef. Add plenty of onions and bam! You'll be wondering why you've not been cooking it that way. Cooking Indomie with just the included seasoning is a waste. Check out the picture. That's Indomie! Yummy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2011
tpia@:

No, its for anybody.

Not just children.

ok. i see.
Re: How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? by NEGZY(f): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2011
I cuk myn with fry or grinded dry pepper,onion or garlic,small quantity of shredded curry nd basil leaves.

Anoda mthd is by parboilin d raw noodles,drain water and add raw eggs nd d noodles seasoning.fry in little quantity of heatd oil,its off d hook

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? by yaya9ja(f): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2011
@NEGZY I ill try dat it sounds good smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? by Iranoladun(f): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2011
@Poster
[b]You mean Noodles right? I[/b]ndomie is not the only brand of Noodles in the market even though its my prefered brand.

Have you try fried Noodles as in Fried rice?

What about cooking it plain with shredded beef or chicken sauce?
Re: How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? by yaya9ja(f): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2011
@iranoladun yeah I meant noodles lol and indomie is still d best. nope I ave never tried frying noodle but I will try some of d methods I jus got smiley
Re: How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? by ayusman16(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2011
Indomie with some stuffs, sumptous!

Re: How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2011
With gizzard and shrimp grin with ijebu pepper that will make you cry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2011
is that not an over-kill?
Re: How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? by MissyB3(f): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2012
I tried something different yesterday and it came out kiss kiss kiss kiss

Procedure:
* Bring water to a boil and add your indomie noodles. Reduce heat to medium.

* Meanwhile, in a pan, heat oil, ad your sliced onions, sliced fresh pepper and diced vegetables of your choice (optional), and then add shrimps. Put the desired quantity of the indomie sauce into the pan and reduce heat . . .leave to stew.

* When indomie is ready (not soggy, please) and almost all the water has dried up ( drain if there's still a lot of water and indomie is ready), empty the content of your pan into the pot of indomie, reduce heat to lowest and mix thoroughly. Add parsley and continue to stir for some seconds (optional). Turn off heat and serve.

Enjoy!

[img]http://reshade.com/resize/constrain/image-51521756-640x480[/img]

1 Like

Re: How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? by abdulsadiq25yahoocom(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2012
Hmmmmm my own indomie na with suya ooooh dats how it goes well for me thou .................... But any wic way sha it depends on every individuals choice tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? by Dreamsinbc(f): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2012
I always soak the noodles in hot water for like 2 minutes, then sieve. In a wok, I stir fry onions, garlic, diced chicken or beef and any other fresh veggie I feel like. I then break and egg into the veggies, fry it a bit then add the noodles and mix till the egg cooks properly. Take it off the heat and sprinkle chopped shallots (spring onions) and settle down with a bottle of coke 2 enjoy!!! tongue
Re: How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? by tutulicious(f): 5:21pm On May 23, 2012
i cook mine is geen pepper, carrot ( a must) tomatoes, onion. And garnished with cucumber

1 Like

Re: How Do You Normally Make Your Indomie? by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 26, 2012
Get a bowl, pour water into it, add my indomie and its seasoning, cover the bowl and come back in 30 minutes time. And my indomie is ready.

(1) (Reply)

Which City In Nigeria This Fruit Can Be Find, What Is It Called In English? / Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? / Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.