Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? (14162 Views)

Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? / Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Standstrong: 10:41am On Feb 08
It seems I'm now in the country I don't know. A kg of gas for N1300?

I earlier complained how my boss is maltreating and abusing me without payment even when I told him I need my so called salary to enable me go to hospital for check up but he traveled without a word to me.

How do I survive in this kind of economy?

7 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by godofuck231: 10:45am On Feb 08
Arret him and take him to a human rights court , file for damages , the era of slavery is over

23 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by RepoMan007: 11:27am On Feb 08
Na so we see am o. Gas that God put generously in the ground.
At this rate landlords may start putting central charcoal stove in compound to assist tenants.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by latiephwald(m): 11:36am On Feb 08
Keep lamenting. Better make we fight for dissolution of Nigeria make everybody start afresh.

98 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by robinso01(m): 11:50am On Feb 08
I don go buy charcoal pot like this 😆,make gas dey do hin own

6 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by aylive02(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08
This is what we were avoiding when we say e no go better for Tinubu and his supporters

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by UptownVibes(m): 1:19pm On Feb 08
Enter bush ,gather fire wood. On his Mandate they stood.. Emilo.......kiki grin

He developed Lagos, he is currently developing the country..

Bulaba!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Effiongman(m): 1:45pm On Feb 08
Standstrong:
It seems I'm now in the country I don't know. A kg of gas for N1300?

I earlier complained how my boss is maltreating and abusing me without payment even when I told him I need my so called salary to enable me go to hospital for check up but he traveled without a word to me.

How do I survive in this kind of economy?

Life is simple if only humans are ready to adjust according to the situation. This year will be tough. So rent a plot of land for 10k a year and plant plantains, and you could make 300k by this time next year per plot. plant yams and vegetables too. Stop spending 70k–100k a year on pure/bottled water boil and filter your water. Use a fuel saver for your car to cut petrol cost.

Get a pressure stove that uses waste oil to cook, which is very cheap. buy bulk data and share it with friends. that will save you data costs. you are not competing with anyone, So adjust your lifestyle and all will be well.

Peter Effiong

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Ibaaboy(m): 2:13pm On Feb 08
No in Kenya

See question

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by SleekyP(m): 2:30pm On Feb 08
godofuck231:
Arret him and take him to a human rights court , file for damages , the era of slavery is over
🔥👍🏻
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by LeeSmart: 3:06pm On Feb 08
Mr op, some persons will come out to tell you that at this rate it's still the cheapest in Africa, suffer suffer no dey tire us 4 dis country.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by possibilita(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08
I bought at 1440 here at Akoko-Edo, Edo State

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by emperor4love(m): 5:53pm On Feb 08
Wen it is 1500 som place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Maravilla: 6:24pm On Feb 08
Effiongman:

Life is simple if only humans are ready to adjust according to the situation. This year will be tough. So rent a plot of land for 10k a year and plant plantains, and you could make 300k by this time next year per plot. plant yams and vegetables too. Stop spending 70k–100k a year on pure/bottled water boil and filter your water. Use a fuel saver for your car to cut petrol cost.

Get a pressure stove that uses waste oil to cook, which is very cheap. buy bulk data and share it with friends. that will save you data costs. you are not competing with anyone, So adjust your lifestyle and all will be well.

Peter Effiong
Everytime the poor masses continue to adjust to the evil policies of the wicked elites whilst they continue to live large. Adjusting is not the answer. They removed subsidy and prices of petrol increased, we were told to adjust and people moved on to gas to power their generators, but today running Gen on gas is more costly than Petrol. We can't keep adjusting, it's time for the Young people of this country to wake up from their slumber

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Getrich47(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08
You need to be arrested for trying to undermine this government grin angry grin

11 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Natbrowny: 9:22pm On Feb 08
Very much in Nigeria.

1400 here in SouthWest.. Osun.

BANS - Boiz are not smiling

7 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Benwallt(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08
You want refund or GoFundMe campaign? Rubbish
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Standstrong: 2:41am On Feb 09
Maravilla:
Everytime the poor masses continue to adjust to the evil policies of the wicked elites whilst they continue to live large. Adjusting is not the answer. They removed subsidy and prices of petrol increased, we were told to adjust and people moved on to gas to power their generators, but today running Gen on gas is more costly than Petrol. We can't keep adjusting, it's time for the Young people of this country to wake up from their slumber

I saw his post and didn't know what to reply him. Cooking gas that was sold for less than N250/kg before APC came into power, is it not through adjustment that even when it became N1000/kg, we're still adjusting to cope with it? Why now still add to it to make it N1300? And we should still adjust? Till we open the wall and enter?

40 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by SpatialKing(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09
Renewed Shage

Tinubu will soon travel to France 🇫🇷 to take some fresh air while some of you don't even have visa to Ghana

15 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Jh0wsef(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09
grin grin
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by aariwa(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09
Lol una never see anything...na just 8 months oo know the hardship now feels like 8 years to his supporters. Emilokan they said built Lagos and will build Nigeria is now worse than the worse president ever produced by Africa- buhari. Worse still emilokan dunce is now even copying buhari failed policies the latest one being hustling for diaspora dollars in new naira for dollar to WesternUnion and dorm accounts recipients. Imagine a whole jagaban that built Lagos is now hustling diaspora dollars and commissioning housing estate in abuja …. Tried to imagine but couldn’t why a person’s poor judgement motivated by hate for other people could lead them to believe mandate thief was capable of changing anything in Nigeria…the dunce is now totally bereft of ideas

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by DenreleDave(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09
Náwa oooo
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:05pm On Feb 09
Same here, 1350
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by MrBroke(m): 1:06pm On Feb 09
When I hear say bag of cement na 9k omo I just forget the building plan I be get. Make the land just dey abeg

6 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Babysho(m): 1:07pm On Feb 09
The steady inflation and increase in poverty shouldn't come as a shock to anybody anymore, it is the will of the Nigerian elites. Nigerians and professionals that are dissatisfied with the state of the country must begin to organise from TODAY! Join a political movement of your choice that it's ideology aligns with what you want for your society.

But before you join one, I must also politically educate you that your current and past "leaders" are pawns, they're compromised agents of neocolonialism where foreign industries extract our precious raw materials for cheap and these "leaders" settle for meagre shares in these companies and they use us; the proletariats and professionals as stepping stones.
It's clear, whoever we give the crown of leadership will be forced to bow to those foreign hands, whoever declines is declaring war. And so, a genuine president will inform us who our enemies are, they will call names, so that we the Nigerian people can prepare for them. Note that these foreign hands like always will find compromised agents within us to bribe and they will use propaganda on our genuine leaders so we must be ready.

I must also politically educate you that you must be class conscious else you make the same mistakes. There are the elites and the proletariat. Me and you are the proletariat. Both the political and business elites don't share the same aspirations you and I do. The elites are Tinubu, Peter Obi, Dangote, Elumelu, Otedola, Oni and Obas, and they work hand in hand to make decisions that'll ensure the greatest profit for them regardless of what it'll do to the proletariats and poor people of Nigeria.

And so with the knowledge you have, before you join a political party, you must ask if this party is a Pan-Africanist party (where they put Africa/Nigeria before anything at all), you must ask if this party is ready to do away with imperialism/white supremacy, you must look at the characters in the political parties and ask if these people are truly proletariats like you or they're elites. If they're elites, they may lie to you, tell you all you need to hear and proceed to do the exact opposite in office because to them, it's just business. Their livelihood is not hinged to the development of Nigeria, rather it is hinged on the dilapidation of it.

If you're confused, I recommend THE MOVEMENT OF THE PEOPLE (MOP). A truly and purely proletariat movement that puts Africans/Nigerians before anything, one that seeks to connect the professionals and the poor people of Nigeria. You can follow us on Instagram. Remember, the movement is as big as you want it to be.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by david22uu(m): 1:07pm On Feb 09
It's a renewed hope...
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by Originality007: 1:08pm On Feb 09
grin my mumu in Akure called me yesterday, that it is 1500 naira per kg. angry

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by bigdammyj: 1:09pm On Feb 09
Congratulations,
Re: I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? by woodr5711: 1:09pm On Feb 09
How many Kg makes 1 litre?
So I can go for the one that will favor me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shredded Beef Sauce Preparation / Ukpo Oka (corn Pudding) Recipe. With Pictures. / See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.