Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Moniepoint POS Terminal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Moniepoint POS Terminal (1404 Views)

Get A POS Terminal From Hope Payment Service Bank / Baxibox Pos Or Moniepoint Pos Which Is Better? / Get Your Moniepoint And Fets Pos From Crismore With Prompt Deployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moniepoint POS Terminal by eddynaira125: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
First thing you need to understand is that I'm here to solve the problem of long waiting in bank.

in doing this you are helping your customer to solve various problem quickly and timely, that why you need a good POS terminal.

Most times Friends, family and associate always complain about debit issue that some POS machine debit their card without the agent seeing the funds and it results for them to visit the bank.

And we all know the trouble, stress, and pain you go through in the Nigeria bank before redeeming your hard cash, sometimes you have to forget about the fund due to high level of stress

That bring us to why you need moniepoints POS terminal they have solve all this issue for you

They have resolved button that reverse customer debit without them visiting the bank

They have live WhatsApp group where you get different bank cards signal to avoid the issue between me and that agent

Charges rate low as N6.50

Swift network

24/7 effective customer service

Instant credit

Stamp duty free transaction
Etc
We do nationwide delivery on this terminal you can contact

On Whatsupp

I will like you to have confidence in transaction not being afraid because of failed debit

Moniepoints terminal will give you that confidence book.

Thanks

Re: Moniepoint POS Terminal by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
eddynaira125 can you speak on their daily target.
The most feared daily target
Re: Moniepoint POS Terminal by eddynaira125: 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
eddynaira125 can you speak on their daily target.
The most feared daily target

Minimum 70-100k weekly, I can teach you on how to meet target, very easy
Re: Moniepoint POS Terminal by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
eddynaira125:

Minimum 70-100k weekly, I can teach you on how to meet target, very easy

Meet target as in put gun to customers head to withdraw more?
Every location in Nigeria right now has about 10 POS kiosks competing for same crowd.

Moniepoint daily target is a big turn off for agents. It is Highly rigid
Re: Moniepoint POS Terminal by eddynaira125: 9:22am On Sep 07, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Meet target as in put gun to customers head to withdraw more?
Every location in Nigeria right now has about 10 POS kiosks competing for same crowd.

Moniepoint daily target is a big turn off for agents. It is Highly rigid

The bottom line is that the machine should not be idle at least carry out 1-2 transaction on daily basis, some people just dump the machine after purchase, that is the problem

(1) (Reply)

Pension Managers Please Come In. / Create Passive Income With Just N500 / Double Your Cash!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.