Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn (24327 Views)

Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' / 2019 Debate: Keyamo Slams Peter Obi For Lying / Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by showafrica(m): 7:56am On Sep 02, 2022
Ekejoestar:
One would assume that he is the incumbent president, every one is campaigning against him.

APC deployed their arsenal of propaganda against him, Pdp is always talking about him.

All the political parties have attacked him directly, not through their supporters oo but direct confrontation, yet he never raised his voice to attack any of his opponents and that makes me wonder why are they so much afraid of this man that they are ready to fight dirty against him.

Many articles have been written against him lately, but no strong proof if evidence has been presented by his attackers.

This is a man that was barely known in Nigeria national political space few months ago, except when he ran under Atiku as vice in 2019.

They said he doesn't have a national structure (of big men of the political underworld) but his answer is that ORDINARY NIGERIANS ARE HIS STRUCTURE, he so much trust in Nigeria and Nigerians that he believes that things will fall in place for the betterment of Nigeria when the time comes.

He has never in all his interviews asked electorates not to vote for his opponents but his message has always been " get your PVC and vote wisely".

Peter Obi is a typical example of a tsunami, it moves with force to the extent that everything in it's path revolves around it.

All the other political parties find their daily relevance only by talking about Peter Obi yet he never talks about them but his daily song is "I want to move Nigeria from consumption to production, I want Nigeria that NIGERIANS will be proud to call their home, I want to reverse our brain drain to brain achievements and recognition.

***Drops pen***

I know one man that lives abroad campaigning for atiku, I don't know how much he collected but he has rendered himself useless by trying to talk about Obi in negative way. He now sounds like a negative village nze and ozo like chnwetalu agu of nollywood. Make campaign start first, endsars will be child's play in terms of population street tsumami
Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by showafrica(m): 8:15am On Sep 02, 2022
mrvitalis:
How can structured parties be discussing about a structureless party ...the funny thing is labour party never even start Campaign.....

We never even appoint campaign spokes person ooh
We never even Deploy our contributed billions

Nigerians would see and witness the mother of all campaign from this month

The tsunami no go be here... I will personally declare public holiday for myself during those period.
Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by dochenaj: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2022
Lakside1955:
Even me as an imam in our central mosque, I will publicly campaign for him on the alter, it’s my papa mosque, nobody fit sack me grin
Stop lying like fish. grin grin
Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by CHIGIM: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2022
Chiwendu come carry me.
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, dey go your Village for Abia grin grin
Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by Asiaventures: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
PandoraObi:
You mother's name have not finished.

YOU BIG FOOL
Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by PandoraObi: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Asiaventures:

YOU BIG FOOL
Your mother bears that too
Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by Asiaventures: 1:21am On Sep 03, 2022
PandoraObi:
Your mother bears that too

I AM TELLING YOU THAT YOU A BIG FOOL AND GENERATIONAL BASTARD. VERY BIG FOOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SURE-P: President Jonathan On Subsidy Reinvestment And Murtala Mohammed / Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) / My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.