Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked (922 Views)

Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
For the last 7 years, you called Nigeria a ‘zoo’. Now, you are in love with Nigeria. Your DP is not what it used to be. You are now nice to other ethnic groups. Are my eyes and ears deceiving me? Ore wa, what has changed that you are SUDDENLY committed to Nigeria?

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1565290908366651394

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by donaldking100: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
You have to be extremely STUPID for you to genuinely believe that Peter Obi supporters are IPOB members.
But lets assume some IPOB members support him, should you not be happy that because of a man people that lost hope in Nigeria now believe that A NEW NIGERIA is possible?
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by LordIsaac(m): 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
grin
Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by salamudeen(m): 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by Laggafin: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lol.. old tribal bants has become obsolete and no longer works.. try harder Renal Mockery grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by SMGGroup: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
Anyone that will make the citizens to believe in the country again should be applauded. Making mockery of people who doesn't feel welcomed in their own country is counter productive.

Go to the east and check if there is any federal government presence. Bad federal roads, no government police college, no federal government administrative office, no consulate offices, no railway linking them to other parts of the country, bear in mind that easterners travel a lot daily, also moves containers from Lagos ports to the east by road. so the train could ease transportation of people and goods, adding more money to the economy while easing mobility.

Reno should sit his ass down. Last election when easterners was supporting Atiku, he didn't ask them why they are voting for him, now it's Obi and he starts asking stupid questions.

Igbos should be proud for standing up and demanding for inclusivity. It's not a privilege, it's a right. I see a lot of nairalanders hating on Igbos everyday, the same Igbos ask to leave the country and you are pained, telling them biafra is only in their dreams. Same people you hate. They want to participate in an election (which is their right), you turn around and mock them again. The people who does this the most are the Yoruba's. It's important to be clear on this.

I have a right to hold contempt for my country. I have contempt for NIGERIA

If Peter Obi is the man that will give us a sense of belonging, i will proudly Vote for him.
By the way, Obi for president

4 Likes

Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by asanausana91: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ipob come and answer.
Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by Maxymilliano(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Reno is fast losing relevance and clutching at straws to be seen ... I hope Atiku is not banking on him to influence votes in PDP's favour

1 Like

Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by DeadCountry: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
For the last 7 years, you hated ndi Igbo. Now, you are in love with ndi Igbo because of Peter Obi. Your DP is not what it used to be. You are now nice to other Igbos and asking one of them, Peter Obi to come to your rescue after you have destroyed the zoo. Are my eyes and ears deceiving me? Ore wa, what has changed that you are SUDDENLY committed to courting Peter Obi, an Igbo man for your rescue?
Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by asanausana91: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
That shows that Obi is moving an evil agenda. There is a serious plan to to finish what ipob ESN has started. For you to see a terrorist becoming a peace maker, there must be a hidden agenda.
Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:

Peter Obi is more important to Reno Omokri than Atiku.
Reno Omokri posts more about Peter Obi than Atiku.
That's free publicity and campaign for Peter Obi by Reno

5 Likes

Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by M4A1carbine: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
Reno that is a Tinubu Hater...has become a PETER OBI hater..because they know that Peter Obi is a movement.

Anyway, the OP of this thread is a known IGBO hater..and a Tinubu miscreant...

So its not surprising seeing that zombies..love to EAT THEIR VOMIT.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by Pandev(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
donaldking100:
You have to be extremely STUPID for you to genuinely believe that Peter Obi supporters are IPOB members.
But lets assume some IPOB members support him, should you not be happy that because of a man people that lost hope in Nigeria now believe that A NEW NIGERIA is possible?
if so, explain why Obi is the messiah.
Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by Pandev(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
They will be reset to 'factory settings' by the end of next year general elections. cheesy
Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2022
Pandev:
They will be reset to 'factory settings' by the end of next year general elections. cheesy

Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by omenka(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2022
grin

I think he read this comment of mine three days ago.

This is rather farfetched egbon Wike, the slayer of IPOBidients. smiley

Meanwhile, I'm kinda curious, has the word zoo been expunged from the English lexicon? This word which used to feature prominently around every thread here just months ago has suddenly vanished into thin air.

IPOB, what happened?

IPOB, please o, you must tell us!! What has changed? Or is Kanu dead? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by omenka(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2022
Someone added me to a Peter Obi WhatsApp group. I of course permanently silenced the group so I'm not disturbed by their useless notifications.

Whenever I'm bored and wanna laugh, I open the messages. These guys are the most deluded folks on the planet. grin

Don't wanna show screenshots here. Too personal. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2022
omenka:
grin

I think he read this comment of mine three days ago.

IPOB, please o, you must tell us!! What has changed? Or is Kanu dead? undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by omenka(m): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:

When I asked this same question the other day, someone responded saying all IPOB wanted was a better Nigeria,, but that we were beclouded by tribal sentiments and wouldn't support them.

E been shock me. IPOB wanted a better Nigeria!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by Abdu81: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2022
donaldking100:

These wise words can be easily understood by those think with brain.
Reno think with his belle.

1 Like

Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by Abdu81: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2022
omenka:
Someone added me to a Peter Obi WhatsApp group. I of course permanently silenced the group so I'm not disturbed by their useless notifications.

Whenever I'm bored and wanna laugh, I open the messages. These guys are the most deluded folks on the planet. grin

Don't wanna show screenshots here. Too personal. cheesy

Please the next time do not be silent tell the obidients, the real age of tinubu, the name of his primary school, the name of his family.
The source of his wealth.

Especially why he hate the christians.

If you do,You might change the group to bastards, sorry badist , just harvest their brains,they become urchins instantly.

1 Like

Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by Sonyboom765: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2022
You entire household dead alive n unborn as to be brain dead to make this type of statement. So your Igbo dead brain father taught you that if lunatics threatened to burn your house kill n all other nonsense Kanu Ipob did to Nigeria suddenly start patronizing cos they want one of they that we all saw his son marched Nigeria flag abroad we should all be drooling over such act. I repeat you are lunatic n fool for the audacity to make the comment you did. God will punish you from this generation to your seventh generation for thinking sane Nigeria should support you after all the hate you exhibited. May it never be well with you n your entire household from generation till the end of time. Thunder must Kee.

donaldking100:
Abdu81:

These wise words can be easily understood by those think with brain.
Reno think with his belle.
Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by Sonyboom765: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2022
This is one particular reason I laugh at foolish Yorubas supporting Peter Obi when obviously beta Bola Ahmed Tinubu is there.
DeadCountry:
For the last 7 years, you hated ndi Igbo. Now, you are in love with ndi Igbo because of Peter Obi. Your DP is not what it used to be. You are now nice to other Igbos and asking one of them, Peter Obi to come to your rescue after you have destroyed the zoo. Are my eyes and ears deceiving me? Ore wa, what has changed that you are SUDDENLY committed to courting Peter Obi, an Igbo man for your rescue?
Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by orion7: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2022
This Reno all like ffk. It’s all about his belly. Yeye man
Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by Christistruth00: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2022
donaldking100:

Like this one

peter obi’s Election (Kill and go) campaign director

(Previous Work Experience: IPOB Unknown gunmen killer Squad )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KsKN9DggE

Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by Abdu81: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:
You entire household dead alive n unborn as to be brain dead to make this type of statement. So your Igbo dead brain father taught you that if lunatics threatened to burn your house kill n all other nonsense Kanu Ipob did to Nigeria suddenly start patronizing cos they want one of they that we all saw his son marched Nigeria flag abroad we should all be drooling over such act. I repeat you are lunatic n fool for the audacity to make the comment you did. God will punish you from this generation to your seventh generation for thinking sane Nigeria should support you after all the hate you exhibited. May it never be well with you n your entire household from generation till the end of time. Thunder must Kee.

You curses and useless, you are already under curse, being a Yoruba Muslim and urchin is an everlasting curse, a cursed man cannot a curse another.

You would have made a better fool with a little education, but I guess your family curses prevented you, sadly you have aswell chosen the path that destroyed your fathers.

By the way get ready to cut grasses during ObiDatti swearing in, slaves like you will do the job.

Being obidient can soften the generational curses on you and your family anyway.
Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by agadez007(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Are there no Yoruba secessionists or Hausas that wants Arewa nation,why is no one judging tinubu with sunday Igboho’s act?
Why just obi,why just him?
Like somebody said it’s a plus if it’s true that some IPOB are now one Nigerianists,then Obi is the real unifier and not that bleaching Dubai Prince Atiku

1 Like

Re: What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked by Perfectbeing(m): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
donaldking100:
So you mean you will applaud Atiku if Boko Haram members drop their weapon and start supporting him?

(1) (Reply)

I Hereby Renounce My Support For BAT... / The Newly Constructed Ring Road In Uyo / Emilokan: Tinubu Offered The Presidency To Atiku, Ribadu – Keyamo Opens Up On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.