Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri (40204 Views)

Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno / Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by nlfpmod: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
My Take On How President Tinubu Can Jumpstart the Economy.

If I were President Tinubu, I would introduce some heavy killer taxes that will drive MTN, DSTV, and Shoprite out of Nigeria to be replaced by Nigerian-owned businesses.

Someone like Peter Obi can take over from Shoprite with his Next. Otunba Mike Adenuga can be supported to buy MTN Nigeria's assets. And why must we watch DSTV? Let us watch Arise. Channels, etc.

I will also invite Air Peace to Aso Rock and ask them to consider being Nigeria's national carrier. They can remain private but must change their name to Nigerian Air Peace. Once they agree, I will tax foreign airlines and give them a rebate, and within four years, they will overtake Ethiopian Airlines as Africa's biggest and most successful airline.

I will order the Central Bank of Nigeria to grant huge interest-free loans to Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company and order my industry minister to relocate to Nnewi to help them expand their facilities. Then I, as President, will use a bulletproof IVM car, and then place the mother of all taxes on foreign vehicles whilst banning any Ministry, Department, Agency or Parastatal of the Federal Government from using any other car except IVM.

I was a presidential spokesman, with access to the President. We were given economic data that shows how vulnerable Nigeria is to so called foreign investors. The money that leaves Nigeria through exploitative investments is more than the FDI that flows into Nigeria.

The largest source of foreign exchange into Nigeria are Nigerians in the diaspora. And to encourage them to send more money to Nigeria, I would suggest President Tinubu spearheads the initiative to give them the right to vote.

Finally, I will convene a National Economic Council meeting to appeal to the thirty six state Governors to give free land to any Nigerian citizen resident in their state for the sole purpose of farming, whether small or large scale agriculture.

Once you start your farm and the Ministry of Agriculture inspects it, you get free seeds and seedlings of your choice, free fertilisers, along with a grant of ₦250,000, which you will not need to repay, except you abandon your farm.

If we take these steps and others, the value of our Naira will skyrocket, and the Federal Government will immediately have the financial wherewithal to pay its workers a ₦75,000 monthly minimum wage.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1681333897865445376

Do you agree with Reno?

121 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by TemplarLandry: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Reno the astute social commentator. The oil on your head will never run dry. I'm in agreement with you.

I dedicate “Oil In My Head” by Black Sheriff to Reno. Great jam!

149 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Acekidc4(m): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Am starting to like this Reno ooooo!! The Nigger outline some Sensible Workable Solutions. Good one Reno. That one no mean say if you Abuse Tinubu again ah no go give you back to back wotowoto oooooo. Be warned.

PATRON

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Urheadmaster(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
cool

Reno Omokri is one in a million times better than Femi Fani Kayode tongue

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Nvestor02: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
On point though, but even if Tinubu doesn't do it this way, he would do it in a way that Nigeria will rejoice.

My believe in the man is high and he knows he won't disappoint.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by slawomir: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Damnnn niggar
That is not the solution...we should unite first

Grab my weed and bottle while i listen to ras kimono "under pressure "
Isa wicked situation we passing through right now in are we nation..the people dem ma suffer...fuel 600+ a litre
Shege reloaded....Imagine no protest from Nigerians
lets start telling ourselves the truth and stop pretending if not this nation will be doomed in the nearest future
When a person from the three major tribe is the president..forget it you won't see a united protest from the masses...endsars protest the north didn't participate because their son was the president
Now with the hell we have been subjected to still no protest will happen because a son from a major tribe is the president( tinubu)...same thing will also occur if igbo man is the president

The only time we can see a united protest is when a person from minority tribe becomes the president...take for example subsidy removal of Jonathan in 2012...the whole nation united and there was protest despite the cheap and low cost of things...lets stop pretending...

It's easier for the big three to unite against a minority president than for the country to unite against a president from any of the big three. So unfortunate. That's the tragedy of Nigeria. We are doomed...please spread this news to every youth so we can unite..I'm not only a weed smoker, a pussy banger, a keyboard warrior And a drunkard but me I tell you I think critically..they don't know..zion greetings to all my fellow youth..lets move from babbylon to zion

162 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by LegendHero(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
What he said sound good on paper, but in reality, it will be too counterproductive.

If you do that to those foreign countries, other investors brining their money to your economy will be wary of doing that and investment into the country will reduce drastically.

Even the said Nigerian companies might not be able to meet capacity. When we shut the border for food import, we thought our farmers and etc can ramp up production to increase supply internally but the reverse is the case.

Even tho we can blame insecurity for that too but Nigerian does not have that capacity yet to increase supply within a short time. Whether telecom, agriculture, or etc.

Lastly, if Tinubu do this same thing Reno propose and it backfires tomorrow, It is the same Reno that will write another epistle to blame Tinubu.

Oby Ekwesili wrote many epistle on why FG need to remove subsidy and liberalize the petroleum market. Now they did that, the same woman is now complaining bitterly again.

398 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by nedu666: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
Wat rubbish. Quack economist. How about driving out shell, chevron, nestle, guniess, total, all indian and chinese coys, british American tobacco etc.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by TheBillyonaire: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
I did not know Reno Omokri is this dense. There is no room for macro-economic experiments. There are known Economic Models that can be implemented with frameworks designed for Emerging Economies with UN Millenium Goals in mind.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
Peter Obi does not need anything from this Government

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Switruth: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
This one don abandon Atiku. 😂😂😂

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by spearman(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
Some wisdom some pandering to his Ibo enemies

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Urheadmaster(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
Did you go through his message

Reno Omokri is making sense tongue
nedu666:
Wat rubbish. Quack economist

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Dittodat: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
k
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by richidinho(m): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin
Youwin was the best we got before these agbado guys strike

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Almiron: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
As per say he be Uber driver.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by bestman09(m): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Seems Reno has joined ffk and tinubu in sniffing that white powder.

Easier said than done. His next advice will be that the central bank should print as much money as possible so that Nigeria will be rich.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by crossfm: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hehehe.

This one can't do without talking.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by dapsoneh: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
You will do MTN, Shorprite and DSTV like this abi grin
Ode, that's why u are not the President, u better face ur newly found blogging occupation

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Omoawoke: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin

hahaha, I concur.. Peter obi should be given ShopRite to manage

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by sirblend: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
Mumu man

He is fighting to get noticed by the rogue rulling party..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Wezzybiy615: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
Why should he do that
Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
Let someone quickly check on this man , the new supply of weed is affecting him

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Goodman2023: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Who noticed that reno no longer talks about atiku abubakar ?

It's obvious tinubu is already bankrolling him...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by franchasofficia: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nairaland mods, pls stop making this mad man popular for Csake angry

Anybody that acts like he knows everything and have better knowledge of every topic and issue in life more than any other usually end up broke and unreasonable in their actions.

Reno Omokri is an expert in religion, he claims to be a Pastor, he sometimes educates Atheists on how to be a good Atheist, He also doubles as a Muslim adviser. He claims to be a political guru, a historian that knows the history of the world more than Adam and Eve.

The same Reno knows about cryptocurrency trading more than Paxful and Binance founders. He is a wonderful investment banker. Reno is also the number one tourist that knows every nooks and crannies of the world.

You come to military, Reno is a Military expert that know more than an American Field Marshal with 20 years warfront experience.

Such a man is only an attention seeker without direction, stop making this dunce popular pls

51 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Zupay: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Building castles in the air.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd / Dogara Built House At Wuse, Abuja Within 6 Months As Speaker - Sahara Reporters / Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.