Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old (32147 Views)

How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain / Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? / Share Your Sleep Paralysis Experience Here. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Valuepaints20(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Timoleon(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Great lie lol ; very soon you go hear say baba release album. Boom and it’s cash out season again. grin
hahn:
What a great lie.

Watch as the deludies come and swallow this one up like Jesus's coming grin

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Honchoslim16(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
I'm startin' to feel like a god, I'm like, "What would Jesus do?"
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by gasparpisciotta: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
My pockets need miracle healing...God please intervene
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Pootle: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
Righteousness food don land o

grin bro u no go make heave o
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by penplus: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
GOD has the final says....and HE reigns. Congratulations to you
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by weljewel: 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
Praise be to God for the FINISHED work in Jesus Christ made manifest in my life, my father's house and my children! Praise be to God!
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by CaveAdullam: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
His God didn't reveal the condition of his illness, it took a perfected MRI machine to do so. He even went home after "some treatments".

Had it been this was revealed to him by his God and same healing, it would have made sense a bit.

Religious people don't understand religion a bit, and I'm convinced about this fact.

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Capitalismisasc: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
FuckDModz:
Audio
cheesy U wan kill me
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Antoeni(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tim Godfrey Should Introduce Tinubu to The Healer ,
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
I really thank God for him
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by nath34(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hallelujah! I thank God for healing miracles. I believe in miracles.
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Stevo35: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Glory!! Glory!

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Laple0541(m): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Paator Righteousness after seeing the news

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by seborrhic: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
See the sheeples believing him hook,line and sinker.
Let him tell us the medical condition he had with proof of diagnosis not this one picture of posing on a hospital bed

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Major7: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
emmanuelike:
That's how they decive poor Nigerians.

1 will read this and think he just prayed and boom. Healing. 1 poor woman will fall sick and refuse to go to the hospital because of this.

Meanwhile the fact remains that he went to a hospital better than 99% of hospitals in Nigeria. A hospital that has an MRI machine is not a quack hospital. Medical intervention and treatment must have been given to him to manage his conditions. He's not getting better. But decided to deliberately leave that part of the story out. In other for him to sale market (gospel). That's bad.

He also intentionally said "scientist" told him his bone was old. Without mentioning that the same scientist gave him drugs and medical advice that got him "healed"

May God have mercy on you. Meanwhile, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Glory be to the Most High Jehovah,hallelujah !
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by gsegun43: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
emmanuelike:

1 will read this and think he just prayed and boom. Healing. 1 poor woman will fall sick and refuse to go to the hospital because of this.

Meanwhile the fact remains that he went to a hospital better than 99% of hospitals in Nigeria. A hospital that has an MRI machine is not a quack hospital. Medical intervention and treatment must have been given to him to manage his conditions. He's not getting better. But decided to deliberately leave that part of the story out. In other for him to sale market (gospel). That's bad.

He also intentionally said "scientist" told him his bone was old. Without mentioning that the same scientist gave him drugs and medical advice that got him "healed"

You're very correct, that was how a colleague of mine heard one testimony like that and threw away his drugs, his problem got worse and he went back for scan and the doctors told him his condition has became critical. He is back taking those drugs and still battling his pelvic problems till today. Let me not forget to add that he gave testimony when he threw those drugs away.

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Nickymezor(f): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
Thank God
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by abdullhafar(m): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
The wonderful God
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Xpress24(m): 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
emmanuelike:

so it drugs that heals huh? You need to change your name
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
To God alone be the honour and glory. Óur God knows no impossibilities.
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by coachchijioke(m): 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
Wow!
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by ManAustin(m): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
This is certainly new on me. So our bones age differently? I do need to make a wide research on this knowledge. Congrats Tim, na God be the ultimate.
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Danny50: 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
Scientists told him or doctors told him??
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by babavik: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Manny21:
There is usually a medical explanation for something like this but yet to be discovered. Gullible church people will attribute this to the power of one fake pastor

When will discover the medical explanation?

We attribute it the omnipotent power of God through Jesus Christ.
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Manny21:
There is usually a medical explanation for something like this but yet to be discovered. Gullible church people will attribute this to the power of one fake pastor
You don't know what It means to be terribly sick with a disease.If you have been in such situation, you will wish for any kind of wellness..both medical treatment and spiritual healing.At that time,you will wish there is a God somewhere.Something strong never do you wey go make you shout "God,help me!"..hmmm
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Timoleon:
No be God of Chosen do am, so Righteousness is not interested.

To the issue at hand though, since you know that you have God, why did you go to the hospital and even got admitted? What didn’t church admit you? Why did you do tests and receive treatments? Anyways there are many seriously sick people still in various hospitals, please lead your pastors there, e get wetin I wan check.
Why do you people derive joy in attacking the things of God??..but will rejoice in the corruption of this world.Agents of darkness..tuee!!!!
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Timoleon(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Why do you people derive joy in attacking the things of God??..but will rejoice in the corruption of this world.Agents of darkness..tuee!!!!

The Marriage Between "aa" And "ss", "as" And Ss. (wat's The Product) / UNICEF Warns Lockdown Could Kill More Than COVID-19 / How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ)