Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Olakunle Oluomo: Arrested Ogun Speaker Flown To Abuja For Questioning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olakunle Oluomo: Arrested Ogun Speaker Flown To Abuja For Questioning (19552 Views)

EFCC Arrests Ogun Assembly Speaker, Olakunle Oluomo / Olakunle Oluomo Elected Speaker, Ogun House Of Assembly / Olakunle Oluomo Emerges Speaker Of Ogun State Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Oluomo: Arrested Ogun Speaker Flown To Abuja For Questioning by RepoMan007: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
funny people.
Re: Olakunle Oluomo: Arrested Ogun Speaker Flown To Abuja For Questioning by Tb222(m): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Whatever happens here is just for the moment, think of what will happen in eternity before whom all things are naked, and with whom there is no shadow of turning.

So better be wise now, and look to the source of all creation, our Lord Jesus Christ, receive him now by accepting him ad your personal Lord of Saviour, He is waiting to receive you into the fold, for He says in His Word in the Book of 1 John 1:9-10 " If we confess our sins ,He is Faithful and Just to forgive us our sins ,and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness from all unrighteousness. "
Vs 10 " If we say we have not sinned, we make him a Liar, and his word Is not in us. "

So brothers and sisters here on nairaland, you have been give 365 days this year alone, we now have 121 days left, each day you have lived on this earth was a chance given to you by God to be reconciled to Christ, the fact is not everybody on this earth as you are reading this is guaranteed the next one hour.
So i implore you to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour,go down on your knees and ask him to forgive you,do it now for you know not what await you the next second, because God's word is True.

It says in His Word in the Book of Psalm 12:6
" The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. "
That pure Word of perfection which is Christ Jesus said in His Word in the Book of Matthew 9:13 " But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy and not sacrifice, for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. "

So nairalanders now is the time, tomorrow might be too late to cry for mercy. Please make sure you download or watch those videos below as these man narrates the horrifying and unimaginable terrors on that Land of torment, make sure you share the video to all and sundry, friends and foes alike, God almighty bless you as you do.amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6lL11Tf0cY
Re: Olakunle Oluomo: Arrested Ogun Speaker Flown To Abuja For Questioning by t2luv1: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Krublog:
With taxpayers money I suppose.

He should be made to pay for both his flight and that of the EFCC operatives.

I don't know on what charges or allegations he was picked up but I can swear with my life, that guy Oluomo or whatever his name is, is a corrupt, pilfering, thieving, two-faced, mother-"F"ing public officer with a case to answer before the law!!!

How this man gets elected is still a mystery to me. Not only elected but the speaker of the house Wow !!!! Keep telling yaa Nigeria is getting the leadership it deserved.
Re: Olakunle Oluomo: Arrested Ogun Speaker Flown To Abuja For Questioning by Walexy96: 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
lipsrsealed Bro kunle oluomo lokan niyen cheesy
Re: Olakunle Oluomo: Arrested Ogun Speaker Flown To Abuja For Questioning by yetunsbay(m): 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
Apart from bus for public transport of high sch students, wetin again hin do for the populace of Ifo ?

Ugly man
Re: Olakunle Oluomo: Arrested Ogun Speaker Flown To Abuja For Questioning by slimfit1(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
Why fly him to Abuja stop insulting our land. Where is the man that killed Deborah still in Sokoto not Abuja? If you want to take anybody take them stop taking them away from the state.
Re: Olakunle Oluomo: Arrested Ogun Speaker Flown To Abuja For Questioning by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
If he is guilty, he should confronting the consequences
Re: Olakunle Oluomo: Arrested Ogun Speaker Flown To Abuja For Questioning by DANIREM: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
Let wait for what will come out of this.
Re: Olakunle Oluomo: Arrested Ogun Speaker Flown To Abuja For Questioning by ipobarecriminals: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
sad when will EFCC arrest that phat Hippo @LHSA OBASA angry angry
Re: Olakunle Oluomo: Arrested Ogun Speaker Flown To Abuja For Questioning by thuxzwda1: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
Dis 1 go call eleyi.....eleyi go call him papa grin
Re: Olakunle Oluomo: Arrested Ogun Speaker Flown To Abuja For Questioning by ayoola2002(m): 11:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
yetunsbay:
Apart from bus for public transport of high sch students, wetin again hin do for the populace of Ifo ?

Ugly man
Nothing
Re: Olakunle Oluomo: Arrested Ogun Speaker Flown To Abuja For Questioning by Zeezenho: 2:15am On Sep 02, 2022
They are following tinubu foot steps

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Host President Of Guinea In Private Dinner (Photos) / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ex-gov Nnamani’s Assets / 8th Senate Adjourns Indefinitely As Saraki Bows Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.