Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

A Nairalander Bought Me A Phone For Me. (kroger Thank You) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Bought Me A Phone For Me. (kroger Thank You) (393 Views)

How One Of My Kidnappers Saved Me And Bought Me A Phone – Nigerian Lady / Www.krogerfeedback.com | Kroger Feedback | Krogerfeedback / Switch Your "Thank You's" Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Bought Me A Phone For Me. (kroger Thank You) by GODSENT252: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
Not long ago,i was begging for a phone. Mr kroger promised a new one Today he fufilled that promise. God bless you mr kroger. Slap44,how far.
Toscarel,i got a phone now o. Thanks
Everyone who cared thanks

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bought Me A Phone For Me. (kroger Thank You) by GODSENT252: 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Arisingstorm
Re: A Nairalander Bought Me A Phone For Me. (kroger Thank You) by BrighterMe: 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Congratulations and thank God.
Re: A Nairalander Bought Me A Phone For Me. (kroger Thank You) by ArisingStorm: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
GODSENT252:
Not long ago,i was begging for a phone. Mr kroger promised a new one
Today he fufilled that promise.
God bless you mr kroger.
Slap44,how far.

Toscarel,i got a phone now o. Thanks

Everyone who cared thanks
I am extremely happy, More blessings to the Giver, the receiver and well-wishers too. Really happy for you brother. More grace for us, Amein. APTTMH
Re: A Nairalander Bought Me A Phone For Me. (kroger Thank You) by GODSENT252: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
ArisingStorm:

I am extremely happy, More blessings to the Giver, the receiver and well-wishers too. Really happy for you brother. More grace for us, Amein. APTTMH
I am so happy. Pictures coming soon
Re: A Nairalander Bought Me A Phone For Me. (kroger Thank You) by ZhiosonWind: 1:25am On Sep 12, 2020
Cc slap44 I please help me too. I am using a small phone to access Nairaland. I can't even use it to apply for jobs online except I visit the cafe or borrow people's phone. I'd be thankful if you have a phone to spare
Re: A Nairalander Bought Me A Phone For Me. (kroger Thank You) by GODSENT252: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
ZhiosonWind:
Cc slap44 I please help me too. I am using a small phone to access Nairaland. I can't even use it to apply for jobs online except I visit the cafe or borrow people's phone. I'd be thankful if you have a phone to spare
����� mention another person o
Re: A Nairalander Bought Me A Phone For Me. (kroger Thank You) by ZhiosonWind: 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
GODSENT252:
����� mention another person o
I honestly don't know who to mention
Re: A Nairalander Bought Me A Phone For Me. (kroger Thank You) by Timewaster: 6:48am On Sep 13, 2020
After how many rounds
Re: A Nairalander Bought Me A Phone For Me. (kroger Thank You) by Xenisha: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2022
Hello there. There are many reasons why people shop at Kroger. One reason is that Kroger offers a wide range of products, including food, health and beauty, and home products. Kroger is also famous for its low prices, which is important for many buyers. In addition, Kroger stores tend to be large and well organized, which makes shopping a pleasure, and kroger customer service is always very friendly and welcoming and goes to great lengths to help resolve any issues their customers may have.

(1) (Reply)

I Found This In My Mother's Room / Kohlchan Needs Africans! - Come to kohlchan.net/int / Nigeria’s Best Chemistry Student Burnt His Books Over President Macron's Remarks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.