Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Want To Bet 50k With Any Serious Tinubu Supporter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Bet 50k With Any Serious Tinubu Supporter (971 Views)

Who Will Bet 50k With Me On Top Tinubu? / 2023; Tinubu Supporter Who Promised To Trek From Abuja To Lagos Fails To Show Up / Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Bet 50k With Any Serious Tinubu Supporter by Sonyboom765: 4:22am On Sep 02, 2022
I am ready

IamAtikulate:
Jagaban! Jagaban!! Jagaban!!!

No be by mouth.

I have free 50k and I want to bet with Tinubu Supporters.

Let's bet:

1. Peter Obi will get more votes than Tinubu in the South

2. Atiku will get more votes than Tinubu in the North.

We will use escrow account.

Who is ready?
Re: I Want To Bet 50k With Any Serious Tinubu Supporter by PeterObi4LP: 4:27am On Sep 02, 2022
IamAtikulate:
Jagaban! Jagaban!! Jagaban!!!

No be by mouth.

I have free 50k and I want to bet with Tinubu Supporters.

Let's bet:

1. Peter Obi will get more votes than Tinubu in the South

2. Atiku will get more votes than Tinubu in the North.

We will use escrow account.

Who is ready?

100% sure Peter Obi will get more vote in the entire South West than Tinubu. I can stake 100k on this.
Re: I Want To Bet 50k With Any Serious Tinubu Supporter by Sonyboom765: 4:28am On Sep 02, 2022
I a willing to bet the 50K if the guy serious. Make we no too talk abeg.

IamAtikulate:

The thing tire me

All of them are now claiming to be a millionaire. People wey no fit bet small 50k, want to bet 2 million.

If I get 2 million I can spare till February, I for bet am. The funniest thing is they will still move to 10 million.

Na their pattern be that.
Re: I Want To Bet 50k With Any Serious Tinubu Supporter by PeterObi4LP: 4:30am On Sep 02, 2022
IamAtikulate:
Where are the BATstards

Cc:
Passingshot

MadridGuy

Oyatz

Mandate23

Talking of the BATstards do you mean:
Moh 247
PandoraObi
Batified
and their cousins (urchins) ?
Re: I Want To Bet 50k With Any Serious Tinubu Supporter by Sonyboom765: 4:30am On Sep 02, 2022
I am in on this with you my name is Ayo Akellany in Facebook how do we stake this bet or any other bet Tinubu will win the election.

Please everybody willing to stake bet against Tinubu on this forum should quote be it 50K or any other amount. I am game.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will bet Atiku n Obi both in the North n in the South I no fit shout na only bet I fit bet O.

PeterObi4LP:

100% sure Peter Obi will get more vote in the entire South West than Tinubu. I can stake 100k on this.
Re: I Want To Bet 50k With Any Serious Tinubu Supporter by IamAtikulate: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:
I am ready

For a recap:

You lost if Tinubu fails to get more votes than Obi in the South and Atiku in the North.

To win, Tinubu must get more votes than Obi in the South and Atiku in the North.

Pick an escrow account, let's play

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Main Objective Is To Make Sure That Election Doesn't Not Hold In SE - IPOB / How Would You Rate Peter Obi's CNN Interview / Tinubu Being Given Traditional Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Late Father.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.