Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet (395 Views)

I Hereby Tender My Resignation / I Hereby Declare Sit-at-home In The Following Dates in Biafraland - Simon Ekpa / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
PassingShot woke up this morning around 11am Nigeria time to dare obident of mere 250k naira that obi will not win 7 states in Nigeria, I hereby challenge him to make it upto 5,000 dollars

Dear seun I am willing to take up this challenge

God bless obident families

https://www.nairaland.com/7310765/obi-wins-7-states-2023

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by wis3(m): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
Noise. I'm sure you'll just quit nairaland after obi must have lost.
Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
wis3:
Noise. I'm sure you'll just quit nairaland after obi must have lost.

Ok till then, even if he does whic I doubt 100% in a free and fair election, this challenge is about winning 7 states let's know how much oga passingshot have in his bank account grin cheesy
Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by wis3(m): 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Ok till then, even if he does whic I doubt 100% in a free and fair election, this challenge is about winning 7 states let's know how much oga passingshot have in his bank account grin cheesy
He was being very generous when he mentioned 7 states. We both know too well Obi is not winning anything outside the south east. If he does win any state in the SE, it'll be with very narrow margin because every right thinking person knows a vote for LP is a waste because he won't win.

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by donmixc: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
E be like say I go join this challenge oooo

Too much money �
Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by colly1860: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by RealLordZeus(m): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
wis3:
He was being very generous when he mentioned 7 states. We both know too well Obi is not winning anything outside the south east. If he does win any state in the SE, it'll be with very narrow margin because every right thinking person knows a vote for LP is a waste because he won't win.
I will give him Edo state plus the SE state

Edo ppl have a cult like love for Obi
Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
wis3:

Ok

Do you wanna take take the challenge on his behalf please
Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by colly1860: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
Let's see
Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by wis3(m): 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
RealLordZeus:

I will give him Edo state
I'm rooting for APC but I know PDP will win Edo. Infact. PDP will win the 2023 presidential elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by wis3(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Ok

Do you wanna take take the challenge on his behalf please
You don't even have 20k to spare don't kid yourself. I sabi your type. You go just deactivate your nairaland create new account to continue your noise online.

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
wis3:
You don't even have 20k to spare don't kid yourself. I sabi your type. You go just deactivate your nairaland create new account to continue your noise online.

Ok bye
Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by Moh247: 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
If you are serious and not bluffing take his ₦250k wager and don't change goal post

And if you are sure show us the $5k offer in your personal bank account with a video proof

He go shock you how many Hustlers with big bag dey on lowkey on Nairaland
Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by revenge001: 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Chairman Politics no be for people like you nah??
What happened
Good evening sir

Been awhile

Abeg your boy always royal
Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Moh247:
If you are serious and not bluffing take his ₦250k wager and don't change goal post

And if you are sure show us the $5k offer in your personal bank account with a video proof

You have always been a mad man, therefore I have nothing to do with you
Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by Moh247: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
ALCOHOLKILLS:

You have always been a mad man, therefore I have nothing to do with you

Typical PitObi supporter , challenge them and they start insulting

Deji Adeyanju still wager an offer till now you guys no get the lever
Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by Greatkenny2: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
wis3:
you talk too much. Challenge him or shut the Bleep up.... all these broke ass things littered everywhere
Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
revenge001:
Chairman Politics no be for people like you nah??
What happened
Good evening sir

Been awhile

Abeg your boy always royal

Lol, how are you doing, hope you applied for that stuff I posted on my status?? What's that your name again? Omolade Kelvin?? chat me up
Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by nazicartel(m): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
ALCOHOLKILLS:
PassingShot woke up this morning around 11am Nigeria time to dare obident of mere 250k naira that obi will not win 7 states in Nigeria, I hereby challenge him to make it upto 5,000 dollars

They no get 1kobo. Somebody placed a bet with one Obi supporter for #100k or so. Then another person supported Obi's supporter with #50k and when it was time to send the money to somebody of their choice. The Tinubu's supporter was nowhere to be found. For ordinary #150k bet... Some of them are just koboless. Some are even all this Kwara state governor's keypad APC warriors. Kokoko.. them no get.
Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by Nightwolf1: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Don't waste your energy replying a senseless person with a thread.
Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by wis3(m): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Greatkenny2:
you talk too much. Challenge him or shut the Bleep up.... all these broke ass things littered everywhere
Don't be stupid. I wouldn't even be caught betting on fools who are the same reason we're in the mess we are in today. Same criminals who created the mess you're in today have you shouting obidient because you haven't abrain to think for yourself. Who do una this thing?
Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by Durabest: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
ALCOHOLKILLS:

GUY AM GOING TO BET WITH YOU THAT OBI WILL NOT WIN THE ELECTION.I WILL BET 200OKDOLLAR WITH YOU I'M IN PH FOR 3 WEEKS BEFORE I GO TO WORK IN BONNY ISLAND TO RETURN AFTER 3 MONTHS.I'M FROM KHANA LGA RIVERS STATE IF YOU ARE SERIOUS FIX A DATE I'M IN PH NOW TILL 3WEEKS TIME.
Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Durabest:
GUY AM GOING TO BET WITH YOU THAT OBI WILL NOT WIN THE ELECTION.I WILL BET 200OKDOLLAR WITH YOU I'M IN PH FOR 3 WEEKS BEFORE I GO TO WORK IN BONNY ISLAND TO RETURN AFTER 3 MONTHS.I'M FROM KHANA LGA RIVERS STATE IF YOU ARE SERIOUS FIX A DATE I'M IN PH NOW TILL 3WEEKS TIME.

This is not the bet, thanks for trying

Bye
Re: I Hereby Challenge Passingshot With 5,000 Dollars bet by revenge001: 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Lol, how are you doing, hope you applied for that stuff I posted on my status?? What's that your name again? Omolade Kelvin?? chat me up

Yes that's correct

(1) (Reply)

2023: See How Shettima Aided Abuduction Of Chibok Girls To Sabotage Jonathan / BREAKING: Ondo House Of Reps Aspirant, Adeyeri Dumps APC / INEC Online Recruitment Of Ad-hoc Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.