Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) (23029 Views)

The Jewish Hand Pushing For World War Three / Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) / IS-K: Profile Of World's Deadliest Terror Group Behind Kabul Attack (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Fgovernor: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Why not?
I'm better off than a man made useless God,lol.
Oya god, wire me small something make i take hold body
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Mrkindness: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Wetin concern me concern am?lol
E pain am. They will start by denying their religion and their rapist prophet. Taqquya (Lies ) is accepted in Islam.
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Czario: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

I like the way you analyze end time events. I am a sinner and not holy but I have a revelation to give you for the end time. After the death of Putin, Russia will fall and Anti Christ will come. Putin is the last Christian emperor blocking the manifestation of the Anti Christ. Putin is not a holy man but he is a figure in the Apocalypse. He is God’s instrument of chastisement for sin. When one of the seals of the Apocalypse was opened, there was famine caused by scarcity of grains. What Nigeria is facing currently is not peculiar to Nigeria alone but our own is worsened by bad leaders. Europe is also facing inflation. There was a trumpet that sounded in the Apocalypse of St John and the sun became too hot that men were scourged by the heat. It is happening in Europe currently. It is called heat wave.
But take note again, after Putin’s death expect the Anti Christ.

Putin is already Dead. If you know, then you know
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mrkindness:
E pain am. They will start by denying their religion and their rapist prophet. Taqquya (Lies ) is accepted in Islam.
Pain me how?lol
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Benrosaria(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Everybody know that one na,make this man go find solution to his priests unending attitude of raping innocent boys.
Abeg is this not the time for him to prove how real his God is?
Simple pray to your God so he can stop the war/natural disasters/starving children with the snap of his finger,and don't tell me about freewill,when the God himself already predestined everything.

Again this is not fulfilling anything the Bible says because people have for decades proclaimed the end of days according to Bible prophecy.
None of the “prophecies” in the Bible pertain to our time. They meant something to the people who wrote those stories, but they’re irrelevant in our time.
Don’t waste any time or mental effort trying to figure out what they mean to us today. There’s nothing to figure out because the Bible is as fake as a fiction book.

And any slave who can't stand my words should feel free to rant.

Homie the Bible isn’t just fake but a bunch of deceitful words to gain supremacy over all. A movement to burn all books called Bible and its like should be moved

1 Like

Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by RepoMan007: 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
And we need a one world govt right?
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by ObaOfYorubaLand: 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Everybody know that one na,make this man go find solution to his priests unending attitude of raping innocent boys.
Simple pray to your God so he can stop the war/natural disasters/starving children with the snap of his finger,and don't tell me about freewill,when the God himself already predestined everything.

Again this is not fulfilling anything the Bible says because people have for decades proclaimed the end of days according to Bible prophecy.
None of the “prophecies” in the Bible pertain to our time. They meant something to the people who wrote those stories, but they’re irrelevant in our time.
Don’t waste any time or mental effort trying to figure out what they mean to us today. There’s nothing to figure out because the Bible is as fake as a fiction book.

Is your alah dead? Why not ask him to stop the war?

Nairaland is full of idiots.

1 Like

Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Odunayomi247(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

As far as I don't need a useless God to,lol

Wanna ask you a question bro
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Mercury12(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

I have also observe u on this forum. I told u before.
U not fighting righteousness2 o but you fighting God and giving people wrong perception about God. You trying to make people doubt God. You disconnected and you need to find your source real fast cause demons speak through you
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Damisam93(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

If you can reply this question I want to ask you, am not a fan of the Pope or a religious fanatics.

All the wars that has happened in your lifetime, did God caused it?
Are you inferring that the Bible is fake and you don't believe in God?
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Odunayomi247:

Wanna ask you a question bro
Go on brah.
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
Damisam93:

If you can reply this question I want to ask you, am not a fan of the Pope or a religious fanatics.

All the wars that has happened in your lifetime, did God caused it?
Are you inferring that the Bible is fake and you don't believe in God?
If there was God there won't be wars, starvation or natural disasters.
The Bible is fake and God is man made.

1 Like

Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Owologbo(m): 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
rickyrex:
this one don dey possesed by devil

I was glad no one gave the idiot you quoted the attention he seek, but you just make him feel better by replying his stupidity.
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Hope2014(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

The worst is He God predestined 98% of his creation to everlasting destruction.he made Lucifer and one third of his angels rebel against him so they can help him in sending 98% of creation to hell.

1 Like

Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hope2014:

The worst is He God predestined 98% of his creation to everlasting destruction.he made Lucifer and one third of his angels rebel against him so they can help him in sending 98% of creation to hell.
You dey mind the fool?lol
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Hope2014(m): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You dey mind the fool?lol
To make matters worse of worst. He did it for his pleasure or ecstasy. Him and his Son Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hope2014:

To make matters worse of worst. He did it for his pleasure or ecstasy. Him and his Son Jesus.
The gay dude, remember how God raped Mary right?lol
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Sadr: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
The world does not begin and end with the West. Their foolishness, their war. Nothing concerns the rest of the world in that. This world is wiser now so don't drag us into your shit.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Winters23: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

I like the way you analyze end time events. I am a sinner and not holy but I have a revelation to give you for the end time. After the death of Putin, Russia will fall and Anti Christ will come. Putin is the last Christian emperor blocking the manifestation of the Anti Christ. Putin is not a holy man but he is a figure in the Apocalypse. He is God’s instrument of chastisement for sin. When one of the seals of the Apocalypse was opened, there was famine caused by scarcity of grains. What Nigeria is facing currently is not peculiar to Nigeria alone but our own is worsened by bad leaders. Europe is also facing inflation. There was a trumpet that sounded in the Apocalypse of St John and the sun became too hot that men were scourged by the heat. It is happening in Europe currently. It is called heat wave.
But take note again, after Putin’s death expect the Anti Christ.

Symptoms of igboo and booze

grin

1 Like

Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Shaev7(m): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Again this is not fulfilling anything the Bible says
because people have for decades proclaimed the end of days according to Bible prophecy.

I think you have problems that bothers you too, solve it. Don't act you know anything were as you are just a f00l in your wisdom before God.

1 Like

Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by citadels(f): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

. You don’t have any guts to blame my Eternal father for all you and mankind wickedness. My Heavenly Father is more than righteous and upright than all of your kind and mankind put together. He is just and good. Satan is the wicked and unrighteous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
citadels:
. You don’t have any guts to blame my Eternal father for all you and mankind wickedness. My Heavenly Father is more than righteous and upright than all of your kind and mankind put together. He is just and good. Satan is the wicked and unrighteous.
So your God is useless to the extent that he can't stop Satan that he created in the first place?
If he created Satan and knew the beginning and end of everything why then did he create Satan when he know Satan was going to be more powerful than he is?

2 Likes

Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by meobizy(f): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
We should keep praying for angels to resolve human created conflicts while the Vatican amasses a stockpile of physical weapons.

1 Like

Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by hope4nigeria(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

As far as I don't need a useless God to,lol
you are a common useless human being

1 Like

Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
hope4nigeria:
you are a common useless human being
Better than your God.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Listen Young man, very soon you will need that Bible.
You will need that Bible when you cross over and see yourself in Hell Fire.
You will beg and plead to be given another opportunity so you can carry that to preach but it will be too late.
You will shout, cry, lament and wail for mercy but it will be too late.
Hell Fire is real!
Respect yourself now and make good of this opportunity you have now.
Those in Hell right now, will do anything to get this opportunity you have now.
Repent. Ask GOD for mercy and run to JESUS Christ.

Benrosaria:

Homie the Bible isn’t just fake but a bunch of deceitful words to gain supremacy over all. A movement to burn all books called Bible and its like should be moved

5 Likes

Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Odunayomi247(m): 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Go on brah.

How does rain fall?
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Odunayomi247(m): 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Go on brah.

How does rain fall?
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Shimran(m): 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
Femiwilli:

A religion that the founder married a baby & was a slave owner?
Please.
Why would anybody on earth be jealous of headslammers?

We are scared of the headslammers thirst for blood though undecided

Whatever way Islam survives for 1444 years now. It isn't cooking beans.
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by kiddkash(m): 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

it is written, righteousness exalts a nation, sin destroys it.
people can't go around committing all manner sin especially sexual sin and not expect the wrath of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Fgovernor: 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

So your God is useless to the extent that he can't stop Satan that he created in the first place?
If he created Satan and knew the beginning and end of everything why then did he create Satan when he know Satan was going to be more powerful than he is?
And what are you still doing, i thought you said you are a god, arrange your angels and go and fight nobody dey hold you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Premature Baby Girl Rescued From Her Dead Mom's Womb Dies In Gaza After 5 Days / Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) / Sam Brinton Accused Of Stealing (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.