Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) (23042 Views)

The Jewish Hand Pushing For World War Three / Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) / IS-K: Profile Of World's Deadliest Terror Group Behind Kabul Attack (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Aidejay(m): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
This Pope Has To Be The Most Boring Pope Ever.

Next Pope Should Be A Woman. Spice Up The Dying Tradition A Little Bit.
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Jeposky(m): 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Everybody know that one na,make this man go find solution to his priests unending attitude of raping innocent boys.
Abeg is this not the time for him to prove how real his God is?
Simple pray to your God so he can stop the war/natural disasters/starving children with the snap of his finger,and don't tell me about freewill,when the God himself already predestined everything.

Again this is not fulfilling anything the Bible says because people have for decades proclaimed the end of days according to Bible prophecy.
None of the “prophecies” in the Bible pertain to our time. They meant something to the people who wrote those stories, but they’re irrelevant in our time.
Don’t waste any time or mental effort trying to figure out what they mean to us today. There’s nothing to figure out because the Bible is as fake as a fiction book.
And any slave who can't stand my words should feel free to rant.

Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by edward1106(m): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
..... Andd any slave who can't stand my words should feel free to rant.
My brother! Pls help me analyse the following..
If I ask you to mention 30 things about your great grand father, you may not even with how civilised and probably educated you are.. So it begs the question, what do people stand to gain by keeping a book 'living' that is fake?
Mind you, a match stick will remain unlit (will not burn) except you strike it against its matchbox. Your Quran has been for long. It contains the same writings and printout found in different Muslim homes, yet we have different kind of Muslims. Are we to blame the Quran for these or blame people's understanding? Be guided!!!

Look around you, we are now mostly surrounded by Man's inventions and innovations. In all, they can't be compared to the engineering in the vastness of space. Pls, take time study the stars(sun), earth and its bountifulness. It will only be a dead person who doubts the existence of a being whose power is UNMATCHED. So, he lays down instructions on how to live and give us the choice to pick, whilst still advising us to pick LIFE. Just like ironing our clothes, we burn the fabric sometimes but never do we blame the maker of the pressing iron but we blame ourselves for one reason or the other. Why can't we do same with this BEING?

There are answers around us to the bitterness in our hearts and some answers though we may never get. When you become a father, you would know why not all questions you asked your parents were answered and why not all solutions solved problems they were meant to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Horokrox: 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Russia is evil
Go and commit suicide if you're pained

1 Like

Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Femiwilli: 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Shimran:

Whatever way Islam survives for 1444 years now. It isn't cooking beans.
So witchcraft has survived longer makes it right abi
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Onmyrise: 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Everybody know that one na,make this man go find solution to his priests unending attitude of raping innocent boys.
Simple pray to your God so he can stop the war/natural disasters/starving children with the snap of his finger,and don't tell me about freewill,when the God himself already predestined everything.

Again this is not fulfilling anything the Bible says because people have for decades proclaimed the end of days according to Bible prophecy.
None of the “prophecies” in the Bible pertain to our time. They meant something to the people who wrote those stories, but they’re irrelevant in our time.
Don’t waste any time or mental effort trying to figure out what they mean to us today. There’s nothing to figure out because the Bible is as fake as a fiction book.

Mumbo jumbo.
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Onmyrise: 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Baba stop deceiving fools abeg,your Jesus no dey come anywhere.
Or you no dey tire, how many years you don dey scream yet Jesus no dey come.
It's just like taking Spiderman's movie to heart,unto say Spiderman save people you go con believe say em go save you in time of problem,baba no be delusion be that.

Throway your phone,stop putting on fabric,and do as your book commanded because it's also of the devil.
All these wailers ehnn una dey try oo.

Dont worry about the Jesus sermon
I think the summary of his messsge is genuine repentance which is the most important thing.
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Yankee101: 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
God watches over us
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by FullBlastLight: 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Baba stop deceiving fools abeg,your Jesus no dey come anywhere.
Or you no dey tire, how many years you don dey scream yet Jesus no dey come.
It's just like taking Spiderman's movie to heart,unto say Spiderman save people you go con believe say em go save you in time of problem,baba no be delusion be that.

Throway your phone,stop putting on fabric,and do as your book commanded because it's also of the devil.
All these wailers ehnn una dey try oo.

Mumu! cool

Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by sukkot: 6:32am On Sep 02, 2022
I being told that nigga LordREED THAT ww3 done started but that nigga wanna act stupid all the time angry

Lordreed get yo crazy ass in here angry
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Roycemadeit(m): 7:33am On Sep 02, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

There was a trumpet that sounded in the Apocalypse of St John and the sun became too hot that men were scourged by the heat. It is happening in Europe currently. It is called a heat wave. But take note again, after Putin’s death expect the Anti-Christ.

Christians think Christ is the personification of love; the best version a man can be but do not tell themselves the truth, that if Christ has been in existence since the beginning of time, he was not just a witness but an active part of the God-head, failed to show love when they, God was punishing the whole world, killing everybody and enslaving children... All of a sudden, he became the embodiment of love.

If you were privy to the character of the old testament God, you'll find it hard to reconcile it with the character of God in the New Testament.

PS: Jesus Christ was never a real person so there cannot be the opposite of something that wasn't real.
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by jclassiq(m): 7:35am On Sep 02, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You're angry at God.
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 02, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

I like the way you analyze end time events. I am a sinner and not holy but I have a revelation to give you for the end time. After the death of Putin, Russia will fall and Anti Christ will come. Putin is the last Christian emperor blocking the manifestation of the Anti Christ. Putin is not a holy man but he is a figure in the Apocalypse. He is God’s instrument of chastisement for sin. When one of the seals of the Apocalypse was opened, there was famine caused by scarcity of grains. What Nigeria is facing currently is not peculiar to Nigeria alone but our own is worsened by bad leaders. Europe is also facing inflation. There was a trumpet that sounded in the Apocalypse of St John and the sun became too hot that men were scourged by the heat. It is happening in Europe currently. It is called heat wave.
But take note again, after Putin’s death expect the Anti Christ.
the Antichrist is here already
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Damisam93(m): 8:33am On Sep 02, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

If there was God there won't be wars, starvation or natural disasters.
The Bible is fake and God is man made.

Ok, now I know your problem
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by holocron: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2022
Mercury12:
I have also observe u on this forum. I told u before.
U not fighting righteousness2 o but you fighting God and giving people wrong perception about God. You trying to make people doubt God. You disconnected and you need to find your source real fast cause demons speak through you

Abeg, what are demons? Where them dey? and how can I see and speak to them? I wan confirm something.
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by holocron: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2022
Damisam93:

If you can reply this question I want to ask you, am not a fan of the Pope or a religious fanatics.

All the wars that has happened in your lifetime, did God caused it?
Are you inferring that the Bible is fake and you don't believe in God?

The bible is a story book written by Jewish authors just the way the Englishman wrote the various books of Shakespeare. Now, do you take the events in the books of Shakespeare as actual literal true stories? Some of them are based on historical events like the book of 'Julius Caesar' or 'Henry V' while some others are pure fabrications to illustrate a moral. There is a divine power behind the existence of the universe, if you want to call it God, fine; but it doesn't seem to give a damn about you as it appears to have its own priorities. No human being knows what it is or how it is. So-called human prophets are just guessing. Yes the Christian Bible says the "...the fool says in his heart that there is no God..." And yet a much bigger fool ( or should I say, fraudster) tells his comrades that God is like this or like that, and has commanded this or that. And usually the obedience of the commands will transfer power and people's resources to the 'bigger fool'.
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by KENFERDYOORI(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

I was about giving a ruboff to your comment, but needed to ask: what you've done with whatever or whomever you believe in to better your life, to begin with, and of those closest to you lipsrsealed
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Shimran(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Femiwilli:

So witchcraft has survived longer makes it right abi

No, no..
...Muhammad's work survives thousand years despites relentless attacks and hates. Even the superpowers and the self acclaimed Almighty America can't help but to live looking at them.
Re: Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) by Benrosaria(m): 1:19am On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Listen Young man, very soon you will need that Bible.
You will need that Bible when you cross over and see yourself in Hell Fire.
You will beg and plead to be given another opportunity so you can carry that to preach but it will be too late.
You will shout, cry, lament and wail for mercy but it will be too late.
Hell Fire is real!
Respect yourself now and make good of this opportunity you have now.
Those in Hell right now, will do anything to get this opportunity you have now.
Repent. Ask GOD for mercy and run to JESUS Christ.

I want to see hell fire, I want to see the thing that will judge you and then I would burn it down if truly a god exist above your head.

Thank you!

Angry people having hell fire in their hearts

Be a happy person and see heaven on earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Deputy PM, Dominic Raab Resigns Over Bullying Report / Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) / Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Confirm Plan To Form New Confederation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.