Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me (38100 Views)

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Canberra55: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
femisplash:
Is Obi trying to tell us he's now become a celebrity because some Churches he was invited to were clapping for him?. I can't believe this man is reeling out the names of different churches and occasions he has attended as though it would swell up his CV as a career boost. This is evident of the fact that Obi is plagued with first degree low grade mind that has spread around his gullible followers.
Tinubu for over a decade, has attracted men of timber and caliber as well as average individuals of different class levels to his annual birthday colloquium, yet he remained humble, helping raise leaders across the country. Obi had never experienced such an highpoint in his life neither has he attracted anything close to such in his personal capacity, hence glory in frivolities of Church attendance and social functions.
Clap4yoursef.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
check your bedroom

If anyone support APC and PDP.. evil will never depart from your entire family

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
12345baba:
controller of time and ones destiny! Welldone sir, I greet u! But cow go bite one of ur balls soon
I don’t have balls, check yours I’m sure it’s missing already. Must I support Obi? Clown
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by NOHOLDSBAR: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Peter Obi tuary the IIPOB religious fanatic.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

We conquered anything evil in my family long before my existence. It’s obvious you represent the evil in your family
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Acidosis(m): 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
femisplash:
Is Obi trying to tell us he's now become a celebrity because some Churches he was invited to were clapping for him?. I can't believe this man is reeling out the names of different churches and occasions he has attended as though it would swell up his CV as a career boost. This is evident of the fact that Obi is plagued with first degree low grade mind that has spread around his gullible followers.

Tinubu for over a decade, has attracted men of timber and caliber as well as average individuals of different class levels to his annual birthday colloquium, yet he remained humble , helping raise leaders across the country. Obi had never experienced such an highpoint in his life neither has he attracted anything close to such in his personal capacity, hence glory in frivolities of Church attendance and social functions.

You are an Osun man, isn't? Tinubu said he's richer than your state. grin What do you have to say to the "humble' man? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOtt9po2fY8

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Kagd10: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Peter Obi wasn't even going to any Pentecostal churches until election time. Lol. At least Tinubu attended redeem church with his wife.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by SocialJustice: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
dyera:
Okowa is your typical evil politician, he has chosen to betray the south and christians in Nigeria for his political ambition.
His political miscalution and greed will ruin him.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Machinegun91(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
Okowa is talking trash

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by latolz: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Okowa you cannot betray your region for your selfishness and expect victory.. DECEIT

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Preciousgift120(f): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Truth

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by mechanics(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
PO all the way.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Davo2080: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
When Obi came to RCCG camp, I was amongst people that clapped for him but alas we were catching cruise.

None of the people in our circle see him as the next President.

I only hope Peter Obi will not suffer from heart attack after the election
Can u all come out of tribal sentiments and look at the right picture here,2015 you all massively voted APC in,How is Market now?. you still have not learnt your lesson.All of us are watching,IF APC is rigged in and we continue like this, you might not even have a church u call your own after 2023.The earlier you become yusful and Obidient,the better for you.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by latolz: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
POWER SHOULD COME TO THE SOUTH. WETHER APC OR LABOUR PARTY AND FOR FAIRNESS THE SE REGION.. AND YES AM NOT FRIM THE SE

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Femi316: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
femisplash:

As clearly as you can see, Tinubu went for prayers, no imam called him over to the mic to address the Muslim audience neither was he handed a Nigerian flag to lift up while kneeling down on a podium.
I have been searching for just one sensible zombidient but haven't found one.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by silibaba: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
rayvelez:
The attack on Peter Obi is just too much he is star boy indeed keep em comig we ready for una...

Obi is the real deal.

The real City boy is Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Davo2080: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Peter Obi is just wasting his time and resources
No Shishi given to anyone .Go and verify.we die there

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Kajaard: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
You cannot stop an IDEA whose time has come cool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Okwyjesus(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
rayvelez:
The attack on Peter Obi is just too much he is star boy indeed keep em comig we ready for una...

Envy ni.

Obi is a bundle of surprise to even us his supporters.

Dude profile is raising like bread with excess yeast

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by InvestorVee(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
even “if” peter obi loses this election- We will never forget this period. A time when top politicians keep fighting just one person because he doesn’t play same game with them. Obi might be the real change. But to me Fvck politics!!! they are devils

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by rickyrex(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
femisplash:
Tinubu for over a decade, has attracted men of timber and caliber as well as average individuals of different class levels to his annual birthday colloquium, yet he remained humble, helping raise leaders across the country. Obi had never experienced such an highpoint in his life neither has he attracted anything close to such in his personal capacity, hence glory in frivolities of Church attendance and social functions.
are you done or you still have more to say. tinubu is only been mentioned by garage boys who dont have pvc to vote him. he is just waiting to loot vote because no one wants him

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by nedekid: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
femisplash:
Na you sabi, vote Tinubu and leave others to vote Obi. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by DSC7: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
[sub][/sub]
femisplash:

As clearly as you can see, Tinubu went for prayers, no imam called him over to the mic to address the Muslim audience neither was he handed a Nigerian flag to lift up while kneeling down on a podium.

Please show us a picture of when Tinubu knelt down to pray....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by BizBayo: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
femisplash:

So Obi should have rejected when they invited him to come and speak and pray?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by KanwuliaExtra: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
ObiDurchin replying.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by BizBayo: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
femisplash:

And show me a video of Obi asking for people to vote for him a Church.

You people will just be spewing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Carbonhy: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
femisplash:

You that is attacking Obi, saying he got a low grade in school, what did you graduate with?

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Mrkindness: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Useless and stupid afonja Muslim Seun Adeuyi said Peter Obi popularity is on social media check all his supporters rally can Tinubu pull those crowd ?

Obi we know who is Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by PaedophileProph: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
femisplash:

Muslim modus operandi and Christians are not the same , stop exuding folly on every thread.
Concentrate on marketing your candidate and let others exercise their right too without being intimidated

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Mrkindness: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Obojuju:
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria. It a divine providence to liberate Nigerian people finally. All these senseless and useless attacks are just a mere last fight by the bunch of of these old corrupt politician who are now scared Peter Obi is taking over to sanitize Nigeria come 2023. PDP, APC and Tinubu were preparing to confront Atiku, they never saw Obi coming, they never prepared for Peter Obi, like the Peter Cornerstone Prophecy, the Peter Obi tsunami is sweeping across the whole black world for which Nigeria is very symbolic with. Peter Obi is a moving force, oppose it and it crushes you. Everything Tinubu supporters in particular are preparing are knee jerk reaction. They never saw Peter Obi coming, they are just making up impromptu attacks. How can you present a man who forfeited drug money to the tune of over $480,000 as far back as the 1990s to your white colleague at work in UK as the man to lead your country, a man whose ancestry is as opaque as death itself? Just because the man has enslaved Lagos and hypnotized his supporters, some people still have not been able to understand APC has wrecked the soul of Nigeria and needs to be chased out power in 2023.
imagine Tinubu confronting Atiku when in reality Atiku is confronting Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by dkenny4lyf(m): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Check ur head pls?
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by lawalosky(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
femisplash:

This is not how muslem dont give mic at mosque, xtian do, so whats the big deal? Every religion has there way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.