Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me (38332 Views)

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by DDDDDav: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
femisplash:
Is Obi trying to tell us he's now become a celebrity because some Churches he was invited to were clapping for him?. I can't believe this man is reeling out the names of different churches and occasions he has attended as though it would swell up his CV as a career boost. This is evident of the fact that Obi is plagued with first degree low grade mind that has spread around his gullible followers.
Tinubu for over a decade, has attracted men of timber and caliber as well as average individuals of different class levels to his annual birthday colloquium, yet he remained humble, helping raise leaders across the country. Obi had never experienced such an highpoint in his life neither has he attracted anything close to such in his personal capacity, hence glory in frivolities of Church attendance and social functions.
you need to be a drug dealer to attract addicts the way Tinubu does. Obi is not an addict neither is he a dealer.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by EgusiShankly: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
Yeye talk
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by DrAkpamudehe: 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Peter Obi is just wasting his time and resources
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by sanpipita(m): 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Be it in church or social media, they are all scared of Peter Obi's popularity

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Bkchoixe: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
Y always obi
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by emkz: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
Obojuju:
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria. It a divine providence to liberate Nigerian people finally. All these senseless and useless attacks are just a mere last fight by the bunch of of these old corrupt politician who are now scared Peter Obi is taking over to sanitize Nigeria come 2023. PDP, APC and Tinubu were preparing to confront Atiku, they never saw Obi coming, they never prepared for Peter Obi, like the Peter Cornerstone Prophecy, the Peter Obi tsunami is sweeping across the whole black world for which Nigeria is very symbolic with. Peter Obi is a moving force, oppose it and it crushes you. Everything Tinubu supporters in particular are preparing are knee jerk reaction. They never saw Peter Obi coming, they are just making up impromptu attacks. How can you present a man who forfeited drug money to the tune of over $480,000 as far back as the 1990s to your white colleague at work in UK as the man to lead your country, a man whose ancestry is as opaque as death itself? Just because the man has enslaved Lagos and hypnotized his supporters, some people still have not been able to understand APC has wrecked the soul of Nigeria and needs to be chased out power in 2023.

The biggest issue I have with this Tinubu drug story some of you are ignorantly peddling: which agency in the US: CIA, FBI, DEA, will let you keep more than 1 million dollars and allow you to forfeit less than half a million?

Does that even make sense? US will collect everything and jail you, abi was the money not in their banks?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by forerunner022(m): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Okowa na he goat nauu.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Wilddove(m): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Peter Obi is only popular on social media and east for north here nobody sabi am
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Niwdog(m): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
When Obi came to RCCG camp, I was amongst people that clapped for him but alas we were catching cruise.

None of the people in our circle see him as the next President.

I only hope Peter Obi will not suffer from heart attack after the election
your picture in rccg catching Cruise or bleep off with your lie

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by mycar: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
When Obi came to RCCG camp, I was amongst people that clapped for him but alas we were catching cruise.

The only reason you are not voting for him is because you do not have PVC, say the truth for once

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
femisplash:

As clearly as you can see, Tinubu went for prayers, no imam called him over to the mic to address the Muslim audience neither was he handed a Nigerian flag to lift up while kneeling down on a podium.
I have been searching for just one sensible zombidient but haven't found one.
So it is Peter obi that asked them to call him out. You are actually the unserious one.

The modus operandi of Churches and mosques is not the same. In mosques people don’t come to the podium to talk unless the cleric or a teacher. So there’s no how Tinubu would have been invited to speak in the mosque.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by slap1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Obi should rest, this is not his time �

Unintelligent statement. When is his time? Tell us.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Jaymoney5000(m): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
femisplash:
Is Obi trying to tell us he's now become a celebrity because some Churches he was invited to were clapping for him?. I can't believe this man is reeling out the names of different churches and occasions he has attended as though it would swell up his CV as a career boost. This is evident of the fact that Obi is plagued with first degree low grade mind that has spread around his gullible followers.
Tinubu for over a decade, has attracted men
of timber and caliber as well as average individuals of different class levels to his annual birthday colloquium, yet he remained humble, helping raise leaders across the country. Obi had never experienced such an highpoint in his life neither has he attracted anything close to such in his personal capacity, hence glory in frivolities of Church attendance and social functions.

A mumu Man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Okhuadams(m): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
dre11:
You Send Your Wife To Represent You In Churches That Celebrate Me, Peter Obi Replies Okowa

https://dailytrust.com/you-send-your-wife-to-represent-you-in-churches-where-i-get-hailed-peter-obi-replies-okowa
Obi, who is fast gaining popularity, especially on social media. Social media does not win elections
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
femisplash:
Tinubu for over a decade, has attracted men of timber and caliber as well as average individuals of different class levels to his annual birthday colloquium, yet he remained humble, helping raise leaders across the country. Obi had never experienced such an highpoint in his life neither has he attracted anything close to such in his personal capacity, hence glory in frivolities of Church attendance and social functions.
Cry today, cry tomorrow, cry forever.
Peter Obi is your incoming president.

@OP, Peter Obi didn't say that. His team did.
Okowa is too small to get Peter Obi's attention. You can't stop the new wave.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Eriokanmi: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
femisplash:
You just wasted your data for nothing guy. What's the need for all these epistles on Obi mata? grin. Hope you read where he was said to have also attended a wedding in a mosque in the north abi you just jumped in to spew all these? You really tried oo.
People are really pained but I know why.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Chinedum300: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Up Peter obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Johel(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
femisplash:

As clearly as you can see, Tinubu went for prayers, no imam called him over to the mic to address the Muslim audience neither was he handed a Nigerian flag to lift up while kneeling down on a podium.
I have been searching for just one sensible zombidient but haven't found one.

You couldn't find one sensible obi supporter??,well...fools hate what they don't understand, senseless people have no idea what "Sense" is all about... Joke's on you kiddo.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by AdamuKD: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
grin
Obi our incoming President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Oju4190: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
APC is no longer attacking PDp and PDP is no longer attacking APC......Both parties are now attacking Obi....These two parties doesn't mean well for Nigeria....Hence Obi is a good sign

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by MasterJayJay: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Heart attack for what? You and him, who is complaining more about high cost of petrol, gas etc?

You are free to vote for Tinubu to continue the 'good works' of Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by sameniceguy(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
femisplash:

And you think we do not you pay master. Keep mortgaging the future of your generation and unborn

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Latestreport1: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Isaac Fayose Narrates Exactly What Happened to his Car (Video)

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_IzVDBxmp0
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by sameniceguy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Niwdog:
your picture in rccg catching Cruise or bleep off with your lie

That made the only foolish man in the church that day... �‍♂️ �‍♂️ �‍♂️
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Eriokanmi: 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Oju4190:
APC is no longer attacking PDp and PDP is no longer attacking APC......Both parties are now attacking Obi....These two parties doesn't mean well for Nigeria....Hence Obi is a good sign
Obi is their nightmares grin

E don pack all their supporters finish grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Mitsurugi(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
femisplash:

Urchin extraordinaire

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by cassyrooy(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
PandoraObi:
Peter Obidient is a miserable desperate slowpoke, Zombidients come here and defend your lord and saviour
Continue... I want to learn more.

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Dawn91(m): 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
femisplash:

Brother you are a talkative and you made no sense..

Next time keep silent

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:

Thunder where are thou?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Thunder where are thou?
check your bedroom
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by 12345baba(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
controller of time and ones destiny! Welldone sir, I greet u! But cow go bite one of ur balls soon

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Walks 1.8km On Independence Day (photos) / Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. / Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.