Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

2023: See Why Tinubu Avoiding Interview/Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: See Why Tinubu Avoiding Interview/Media (678 Views)

18 States Attracted No Foreign Investment From 2021 -2023 (see List) / 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) / 2023: See The Only Man Who Can Scuttle Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: See Why Tinubu Avoiding Interview/Media by redPUSSY(f): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Campaign is yet to start yet Tinubu is demarketting himself in this manner.. What would now happen when the campaign begins ?

His utterances and speeches are never inline with the reality on ground

Who and who are his media assistants ?

Why are these people pushing this man to participate in a task meant for younger people ?

What's is the meaning of "Inheritance of speaking in tongues" pls ? This is a speech made by Tinubu

Is he mocking Nigerian Christians? So Muslim Muslim ticket is not enough for him ?, he has reduced himself to this level by mocking Nigerian Christians ?

Let the campaign starts.. Is gonna be very interesting... His incoherent manner of speech is going to be a comic relief undecided

NOW I KNOW WHY HE'S AVOIDING INTERVIEW

1 Like

Re: 2023: See Why Tinubu Avoiding Interview/Media by redPUSSY(f): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
undecided
Re: 2023: See Why Tinubu Avoiding Interview/Media by Iyasaburi: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
I can't wait for the campaign to start, it is sure going to be interesting. We shall truly know where we are going.
It is going to be brutal.

My advice:
My your life, it has no duplicate!
Re: 2023: See Why Tinubu Avoiding Interview/Media by funshint(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Abeg rest .... Ẹ lọ fọkan balẹ wink

2 Likes

Re: 2023: See Why Tinubu Avoiding Interview/Media by redPUSSY(f): 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Iyasaburi:
I can't wait for the campaign to start, it is sure going to be interesting. We shall truly know where we are going.
It is going to be brutal.

My advice:
My your life, it has no duplicate!

Bola should be playing with his great grandchildren by now...

87 yrs old man undecided
Re: 2023: See Why Tinubu Avoiding Interview/Media by toneroforever(m): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
redPUSSY:

Bola should be playing with his great grandchildren by now...

87 yrs old man undecided

If Tinubu was the father of any of his supporters, would that person encourage him to contest for a stressful position that requires one to be traveling up and down despite his age, failing health, inability to stand erect etc
BATists are heartless, pushing an old man to a position that endangers his health.

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: 2023: See Why Tinubu Avoiding Interview/Media by Realist12: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
I just want y'all supporting Obi because of social media trend or because they have painted Tinubu and other candidates black to revisit Tinubu's speech At Bishop Kukah's birthday about speaking in tongue . As a Christian do you understand the concepts? and you know he spoke in the right context. I'd like you to see how the social media painted the speech as incoherent and ask yourself if he truly is , or they just intentionally misinterprete all he says. You can also revisit Shettima's speech and look at how they deviated from the speech and made jest of his outfits. There's a message from that. These guys are still bent on painting the country black just like ,we have all been called zoo animals. They don't want to see any good news or positive results from the country . You can see how they denigrate any good news in the country especially Lagos state. It's just an indication that the noises have a very negative undertone. It's best you be neutral for now and observe and make your research, its worth it ,so you can make your personal judgements. I will like you to know the social media is a very powerful tool . And can be used for good and evil . It's better not to be a victim of the mass propaganda

Abdu81:

Is tinubu a Christian?
Why is a Muslim speaking about christian teaching in a childish and disrespectful manner.

Tinubu hate christians infact

As for you tribalism have already eaten your soul.
how can you say Tinubu hates Christians
First he's a Yoruba man , the most religiously diverse tribe yet the most coexisting and peaceful tribe .
Secondly he's married to a Christian
Lastly he governed the most religiously and culturally diverse state in Nigeria, it's still the most peaceful and most prosperous.
How then are you implying he hates Christian because he choose a Muslim running mate for political reasons?

1 Like

Re: 2023: See Why Tinubu Avoiding Interview/Media by Abdu81: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
Realist12:
I just want y'all supporting Obi because of social media trend or because they have painted Tinubu and other candidates black to revisit Tinubu's speech At Bishop Kukah's birthday about speaking in tongue . As a Christian do you understand the concepts? and you know he spoke in the right context. I'd like you to see how the social media painted the speech as incoherent and ask yourself if he truly is , or they just intentionally misinterprete all he says. You can also revisit Shettima's speech and look at how they deviated from the speech and made jest of his outfits. There's a message from that. These guys are still bent on painting the country black just like ,we have all been called zoo animals. They don't want to see any good news or positive results from the country . You can see how they denigrate any good news in the country especially Lagos state. It's just an indication that the noises have a very negative undertone. It's best you be neutral for now and observe and make your research, its worth it ,so you can make your personal judgements. I will like you to know the social media is a very powerful tool . And can be used for good and evil . It's better not to be a victim of the mass propaganda

Is tinubu a Christian?
Why is a Muslim speaking about christian teaching in a childish and disrespectful manner.

Tinubu hate christians infact

As for you tribalism have already eaten your soul.
Re: 2023: See Why Tinubu Avoiding Interview/Media by Nyamuri: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
Your continues desperation and obsession to tow the religious line is DOA! Realignment is taking place devoid of any religious sentiments.. with time, gradually, even CAN will fall back
Re: 2023: See Why Tinubu Avoiding Interview/Media by redPUSSY(f): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
Nyamuri:
Your continues desperation and obsession to tow the religious line is DOA! Realignment is taking place devoid of any religious sentiments.. with time, gradually, even CAN will fall back

Keep deceiving yourself... Wait till campaign starts

Re: 2023: See Why Tinubu Avoiding Interview/Media by limeta(f): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
You did not write any of this in 2015 oh no you were too busy carrying coffin of Jonathan
Now you are on the back foot you all of a sudden full of advice

1 Like

Re: 2023: See Why Tinubu Avoiding Interview/Media by NothingDoMe: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Realist12:

how can you say Tinubu hates Christians
First he's a Yoruba man , the most religiously diverse tribe yet the most coexisting and peaceful tribe .
Secondly he's married to a Christian
Lastly he governed the most religiously and culturally diverse state in Nigeria, it's still the most peaceful and most prosperous.
How then are you implying he hates Christian because he choose a Muslim running mate for political reasons?
Let's not even start this. Who is the master of campaign of calumny? Baba agbado. Look at all the rubbish he said about Goodluck through the media to force that peaceful man out.

Now he's gone back to beg for forgiveness because he wants to be president. Lol. Okay na.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Is Not Serious In His Campaign. Will Possibly Lose To Obi. / Suing ASUU: A Smart Move To Ending Strike & Reoccurrence Strike - Oblivion / If You Must Win 2023, Change Your Strategies Now,Femi Falana Tell Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.