Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

3 Days Online Web Portal Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Days Online Web Portal Training (190 Views)

Join a 3-Days Online Seminar On Fast Selling Products plus E-commerce Mentorship / Online Web Store For Sale Complete With Interswitch Payment Gateway / 12 Days Online Crash Course. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Days Online Web Portal Training by Adislove: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
Do you want to learn how to build an online banking portal without stressing yourself with Coding?

Then watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flH-uXievu0

In this training I will be showing you:

✓How to design a powerful online banking web portal

✓ How to develop a micro finance banking system with a robust loan application system

✓ How to get a bulletproof hosting server that will never shutdown your website

✓ The issues of Deceptive site ahead can never be experienced in this new training

✓ Bonus Course

I will show you How I get clients to pay me 300k to 700k to design online banking portal for them

This training is one you shouldn’t miss except you are satisfied with earning chicken change every month

Every software and tools used in the training would be sent to you to enable you begin your journey to financial freedom

This Training will start Monday 5th September 2022 by 7pm

Watch the video to secure your spot now!

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 High-income Skills You Can Learn And Master In 30 Days / Apply These Secrets Tips To Get More Clients /customers / Indian Banker Paritosh Tripathi Resigns From Sterling Bank’s Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.