Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,631 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Ten Normal Things You Can't Buy Or Possess In North Korea - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ten Normal Things You Can't Buy Or Possess In North Korea (45840 Views)

In Texas: A 18-year Old Can't Buy A Beer But He Can Buy A Powerful Assault Gun. / Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' / Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ten Normal Things You Can't Buy Or Possess In North Korea by einsteine(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
fbtechmart:
Quick question. If it is a closed state and very few people are allowed in, most of what is said about the country will equate to assumptions then....

Forget what you see in western/Hollywood movie)sand MSM (we all know these are tools of propaganda and foreign policy strategy) Things might not be great, but I don't think it's as bad as they would like you to believe. (Afterall Cuba was also a closed country, thanks to the USA and yet, they thrived).

We should be careful about peddling stuff we know next to nothing about.

Yet another conspiracy theorist.

Why are you not in Havana since Cuba thrived?

Name one useful modern technology that came from the communist world?
Re: Ten Normal Things You Can't Buy Or Possess In North Korea by Amayabor1: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jking20:

I agree with you, that's why I always emphasize on Change begins with you. Until, everyone admits that he/she has to change our country won't get better.

You are right.
Re: Ten Normal Things You Can't Buy Or Possess In North Korea by fbtechmart: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
einsteine:

Yet another conspiracy theorist.

Why are you not in Havana since Cuba thrived?

Name one useful modern technology that came from the communist world?

Well, it is apparent that you read to react, not to understand or think.

Now read it again & use your mind, this time

Re: Ten Normal Things You Can't Buy Or Possess In North Korea by Sunky200: 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
The banned products are 90% western products, so they are on point.

United Nation is indeed a useless organization sha, imagine placing more ban on N.K again, the UN is an hypocrite and shameless org
Re: Ten Normal Things You Can't Buy Or Possess In North Korea by AYNL: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
Jeans?
imagine
make I hear someone call Africans third world country
Re: Ten Normal Things You Can't Buy Or Possess In North Korea by babyboy4every1: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
fasho01:
grin This sounds like a joke but unfortunately it's not. NK has to be the biggest prison in the world
We like deceiving ourselves. Which country looks more like a prison than Nigeria. Nigeria is the worst.
Re: Ten Normal Things You Can't Buy Or Possess In North Korea by Skty: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2022
fman:

HIV no dey north Korea.
Even if him dey,
I go dey drink agbo
And practice withdrawal method.

Lol ..u are so funny..Kim Yung go don discipline his citizens that they won't have HIV or aids ..TBVH... because if he cheat in that country, it's a bullet to the brain
Re: Ten Normal Things You Can't Buy Or Possess In North Korea by ljoh: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Jking20:
But someone will still be telling us we're living in the worst country. Irrespective of what you're going through in this country, pray and work hard and watch as the good Lord blesses you.

Work no dey
Re: Ten Normal Things You Can't Buy Or Possess In North Korea by AskProf: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2023
ThankUUJesus:
if you are real I will urge you to please go to mercy land at warri delta state and see prophet Jeremiah omotofofeyin. You will be healed

He is real. As real as real can be.
Re: Ten Normal Things You Can't Buy Or Possess In North Korea by AskProf: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2023
MrBanner:

He is a low life scammer

That is not true.

Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina / Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) / Nelson Mandela's Life In Pictures