Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Widow Accused Of Being A Witch In Abia Is Currently Recovering In New Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Widow Accused Of Being A Witch In Abia Is Currently Recovering In New Video (547 Views)

Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia / Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch / Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Widow Accused Of Being A Witch In Abia Is Currently Recovering In New Video by CeoNews(m): 1:17am On Sep 02, 2022

Re: The Widow Accused Of Being A Witch In Abia Is Currently Recovering In New Video by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 02, 2022
They should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: The Widow Accused Of Being A Witch In Abia Is Currently Recovering In New Video by Bluntguy: 3:14am On Sep 02, 2022
Ikpeazu's wife would have made a better governor than him.

1 Like

Re: The Widow Accused Of Being A Witch In Abia Is Currently Recovering In New Video by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 02, 2022
We must kill all those who perpetrated this act,no escape for them oo.
Re: The Widow Accused Of Being A Witch In Abia Is Currently Recovering In New Video by babadigu(m): 3:32am On Sep 03, 2022
Aren't you yourself involved in witchcraft ? U remind me something terrifying...u are reacting like a wizzard. Let me tell u something...real sorcerer always claims and defends that sorcery and witchcraft do never exist. It is a fact...and i know what i mean. I have multiple times personally experienced this in my life. And if u want to discover the existence of witchcraft, u can discreetly and privately get in touch with me (by email or so...). I will gladly provide u with proofs of the existence of that evil...i can teach u and for sure u even will be able to detect witches, sorcerers in ur surroundings there in ur area in Nigeria, on ur own(no need to go to a prophet, a fetish priest, a babalawo, etc..i repeat on ur own), in a maximum of 6 to 9 months teaching period for sure. Believe me! Email me and get connected. All the people here too, on that topic who don't believe in the existence of witchcraft, can do the same. Am not a nigerian, nor living in Nigeria. Am from another West Africa Country
Mufakirnaqdiun:
We must kill all those who perpetrated this act,no escape for them oo.
Re: The Widow Accused Of Being A Witch In Abia Is Currently Recovering In New Video by babadigu(m): 3:43am On Sep 03, 2022
WITCHCRAFT DOES EXIST...WITCHCRAFT IS REAL...FOR THOSE SO "WESTERNIZED" AFRICANS OR WHO PRETEND OTHERWISE.
WE ARE NOT BACKWARD PEOPLE BECAUSE WE AFRICANS BELIEVE IN WITCHCRAFT. BUT THE MAINS REASONS FOR OUR BACKWARDNESS IN AFRICA IN GENERAL ARE ALL REAL AND HORRIBLE WITCHCRAFT AND BLACK MAGGIC ACTIVITIES GOING ON ON THE CONTINENT MOST FREQUENTLY
Re: The Widow Accused Of Being A Witch In Abia Is Currently Recovering In New Video by Patriotsleague: 5:07am On Sep 03, 2022
Make una dey calm down.

(1) (Reply)

Caught On Camera: Unprovoked Gym Attack Leads To 19-month Jail Sentence / Nairaland Should Stop Promoting Scammers Like Clubkonnect Data Resellers / Tragedy As Nigerian Man Was Brutally Beaten To Death In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.