Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

The High ROI Business That Most Nigerians Ignore - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The High ROI Business That Most Nigerians Ignore (265 Views)

My Boss Uses Divide And Rule System: Should I Quit Or Ignore / Discover The Key To Making Above Average Income In Nigeria_via High Roi Business / 5 Career Advice You Should Absolutely Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The High ROI Business That Most Nigerians Ignore by Sammiewealth(m): 1:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Wait, what if I tell you that you can make as much as 100-200k just by pressing your phone+ a simple blueprint?

Before I proceed who is it for;
Fresh graduate
An Internet newbie without prior selling skills
An Entrepreneur
5-9hrs workers
With that said, let's continue
Now you are thinking, Another scammer, right?
Just follow me

This simple blueprint I am about to show you is an industry worth $12 billion as of the time of writing this. Crazy right??

And it is called Affiliate Marketing...
Yes, this same business model is worth $12 billion in 2022.
So what is affiliate marketing;

It is selling people's products and getting paid a commission for doing so. It's that simple and the most interesting thing is that we do this every day just that we are not getting paid for it which is sad. How?

Your friend wants to buy a pair of snickers, then you tell him that you know someone who sells quality of such snickers; then you took your friend there and to call a long story short, a sale was made. See now, You just connected the buyer and the seller. If I may ask who are you now? Correct!! A middleman/affiliate.

Note this;
You are not handling the delivery
You are not opening any shop
You are not the owner of the products

Do you see now that it is what you do in everyday life?

Now, the question is till when will you do this for FREE?

But Don't worry you are not selling watches lol... What you will be dealing with are digital products (ebooks, courses) which can never go out of stock unlike physical goods (snickers)...

Imagine selling a product of 50k and the commission is 50% per sale; if you sell 10 of that in a week;
Doing the Math
50÷100×50000=25000 per sale
For 10 sales: 25000×10 = A whooping 250k in a week...
Now, take a deep breath and imagine how effective your life will be if you make 250k a week. You will probably buy that land, invest in your business and also take care of your loved ones. How Sweet!!!
Even if the commission is 25%, that is 125k per week. This is how big boys make money online. There are no gimmicks

The Good news, therefore, is that I am currently giving out a FREE video that explains affiliate marketing step by step and even deeper than this

The sad news is that it is not for everyone.
But if truly you want to live on your terms without having to depend on anyone to survive. I think this FREE Video is for you

If this is what you are interested in and you want to know more
Then Send me a DM now on 09131503567 before the video expires
Re: The High ROI Business That Most Nigerians Ignore by Sammiewealth(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Video will expire soon
Re: The High ROI Business That Most Nigerians Ignore by Sammiewealth(m): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Don't sleep on this!!!

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Websites To Get Remote Jobs Easily / Doctors In The Lab- My View / Job Vacancies Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.