Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried (11867 Views)

Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by nwekeugochukwu: 5:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Something else is happening in PDP now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmiqo_wdXpk
Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by ManspaceBarber(m): 5:49am On Sep 02, 2022
May his soul rest in peace. sad
Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by meolaniyi(m): 5:53am On Sep 02, 2022
I suspect the op
Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by Komu1048(m): 6:07am On Sep 02, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
No election in Biafra land IPOB order being enforced by unknown gunmen.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Gz6K9QCANXHdQ1hSBibbPGft14W4J6oyuFCc61k9MAerwkZiie159wczMeWxzNJ2l&id=1152672903

Obidients carrying out their threat on Nigerians.
Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by FakeIgboJew: 6:17am On Sep 02, 2022
gidgiddy:

The Obituary says he was killed on April 14th, which was a Thursday. IPOB would not be enforcing a Monday sit at home, which it has long cancelled since last year, on a Thurday

We have even seen in videos of people and even children on the streets praising unknown gunmen, so how does that connect to IPOB whoever praises the unknown gunmen?

Show evidence that IPOB, which has consistently denounced perpetrators of violence in the South East, are the unknown gunmen

Show one single proof beyond, baseless sentiments and unfounded accusations, that IPOB are the unknown gunmen

Is sit at home not still being observed in your yeast?

Are there not incidences of killings and car burnings during such days?

Has Simon Ekpa not continued to insist on the sit at home curfew?

Stop deceiving yourselves

4 Likes

Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 02, 2022
OyigboUpdate created a topic and said IPOB killed him, but the person he copied from stated another thing entirely, I no con understand btw the one closer to the dead person and someone in rivers state who doesn't know road to imo state if u ask him to go there...

Rest in peace sir, Nigeria and Nigerians failed you
Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by tyinfinity: 6:25am On Sep 02, 2022
Obidients and Ipob have vowed to make life miserable for those who does not support Nnamdi kanu and his sponsor peter Gregory obi
Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by gidgiddy: 6:31am On Sep 02, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Is sit at home not still being observed in your yeast?

Are there not incidences of killings and car burnings during such days?

Has Simon Ekpa not continued to insist on the sit at home curfew?

Stop deceiving yourselves

Name that part of Nigeria that has no violence, Nigeria did not become third most terrorised country on earth for nothing.

Compared to what is happening in other parts of Nigeria in the pictures below, the South east can even be considered safe

1 Like

Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by asanausana91: 6:43am On Sep 02, 2022
Ceenachi:
May his soul rest in peace!
Kindly honour him with conduct of free, fair and credible elections in 2023 and beyond

May Nigeria never happen to us
just pray that may ipob ESN die forever.
Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by KanwuliaExtra: 6:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Wild Wild East!

1 Like

Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by FakeIgboJew: 6:49am On Sep 02, 2022
gidgiddy:

Name that part of Nigeria that has no violence, Nigeria did not become third most terrorised country on earth for nothing.

Compared to what is happening in other parts of Nigeria in the pictures below, the South east can even be considered safe

Dragging shoulders with the north now abi

Well, the SS remains the most peaceful .
Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by asanausana91: 6:51am On Sep 02, 2022
This is the problem I have with the media
Why calling them unknown gunmen? Everybody know that they are the ESN formed by kanu the founder of Ipob.
Call them ipob. Period.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by babayinka77(m): 6:52am On Sep 02, 2022
Corridon:
Rip to him. Nigeria failed you.

No Nigeria did not fail him, IPOB failed him!

1 Like

Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by Okhuadams(m): 6:58am On Sep 02, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
No election in Biafra land IPOB order being enforced by unknown gunmen.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Gz6K9QCANXHdQ1hSBibbPGft14W4J6oyuFCc61k9MAerwkZiie159wczMeWxzNJ2l&id=1152672903
why afraid to address them as Ipob/Esn
Nothing like unknown gunmen

1 Like

Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by asanausana91: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2022
Inec officials were killed by ipob, Peter obi did not condemn ipob ESN for the killings yet today the same Peter obi want to be president, and the most foolish act is ; the same people that killed the inec officials are the people shouting obedient.
The spirit of the people killed by ipob will never allow Peter obi to see peace.
Voting Peter obi is like spiting and peeing on the grave of this man.
Rest in peace man, your blood will never allow them to see.
Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by WithFact: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2022
Anyway, I hope he was not a ipob sympathizer or praiser before this happened to him. RIP

1 Like

Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by gidgiddy: 7:06am On Sep 02, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Dragging shoulders with the north now abi

Well, the SS remains the most peaceful .

And yet people like you only remember there is insecurity in Nigeria when it happens in the South East

1 Like

Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by Blitzerz: 7:10am On Sep 02, 2022
Olamicwoto:

Shut up ur mouth, is it apc dat create ipob?
Odē. Momoo
Yes it is apc that created it
Their stupid leadership style has caused agitation all over the country.
Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by FakeIgboJew: 7:29am On Sep 02, 2022
gidgiddy:

And yet people like you only remember there is insecurity in Nigeria when it happens in the South East

Because you Ndi Dotians keep lying about everything about your yeast.

It took me to visit the yeast to truly know how backward , barbaric and crime ridden it is. Prior to that , my Igbo friends will not let me rest on how nice their yeast is.. Funniest thing is when they knew I had travelled virtually everywhere in their yeast, they stopped lying to me about how great their glorified village of a region is.

So just as they lie to every one on how beautiful, serene and peaceful the yeast is, so also have people like you keep trying to paint a false picture of same yeast online.

The Yeast is the worst place to be in Nigeria. Even the north was far better off until Fulani madness began and that's why you can find an entire village from the yeast in the north.
Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by gidgiddy: 8:06am On Sep 02, 2022
asanausana91:
This is the problem I have with the media
Why calling them unknown gunmen? Everybody know that they are the ESN formed by kanu the founder of Ipob.
Call them ipob. Period.

They are called unknown gunmen because nobody knows who they are. But if you say they are ESN, provide proof, if not, nothing stops anyone saying tgey know you are Boko haram, and you will be Boko haram

1 Like

Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by ridbell01(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2022
Tinubu is their problem
Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by gidgiddy: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Because you Ndi Dotians keep lying about everything about your yeast.

It took me to visit the yeast to truly know how backward , barbaric and crime ridden it is. Prior to that , my Igbo friends will not let me rest on how nice their yeast is.. Funniest thing is when they knew I had travelled virtually everywhere in their yeast, they stopped lying to me about how great their glorified village of a region is.

So just as they lie to every one on how beautiful, serene and peaceful the yeast is, so also have people like you keep trying to paint a false picture of same yeast online.

The Yeast is the worst place to be in Nigeria. Even the north was far better off until Fulani madness began and that's why you can find an entire village from the yeast in the north.

Too many people that carry Igbo matter on their head like basket of yam, the hypocrites who only remember that there is problem in Nigeria if it can be linked with Igbos, like this one who only comments on Igbo related matters, like that goof from Benue

And its plain to see its people like that who cannot do without Igbos

I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by OyigboUpdate: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2022
gidgiddy:

The Obituary says he was killed on April 14th, which was a Thursday. IPOB would not be enforcing a Monday sit at home, which it has long cancelled since last year, on a Thurday

We have even seen in videos of people and even children on the streets praising unknown gunmen, so how does that connect to IPOB whoever praises the unknown gunmen?

Show evidence that IPOB, which has consistently denounced perpetrators of violence in the South East, are the unknown gunmen

Show one single proof beyond, baseless sentiments and unfounded accusations, that IPOB are the unknown gunmen

Monday sit at home is not the only order no election in Biafra land is part of the order
Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by FakeIgboJew: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2022
gidgiddy:

Too many people that carry Igbo matter on their head like basket of yam, the hypocrites who only remember that there is problem in Nigeria if it can be linked with Igbos, like this one who only comments on Igbo related matters, like that goof from Benue

I feel your pain

Maybe if you stay your fcking lane and concentrate on making your yeast habitable for once in your pathetic existence in that evil forest of a land, we will not have to deal with you loud crude criminal cretins bothering us in our land.

Stay your fcking lane and go back to your yeast .

1 Like

Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by asanausana91: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2022
gidgiddy:

They are called unknown gunmen because nobody knows who they are. But if you say they are ESN, provide proof, if not, nothing stops anyone saying tgey know you are Boko haram, and you will be Boko haram
do you have any prove that Fulani herdmen kills and rape your women? Why was the media calling them fulani? Do you have any prove that Osama bomb the US 2011?
Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by gidgiddy: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2022
asanausana91:
do you have any prove that Fulani herdmen kills and rape your women? Why was the media calling them fulani? Do you have any prove that Osama bomb the US 2011?

But you dont see me running from one thread to the other saying that I know it is Fulani herdsmen doing all the killing in the North

But you will claim to know it is ESB doing all the killing in the South East, with no proof

1 Like

Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by FakeIgboJew: 8:54am On Sep 02, 2022
gidgiddy:

I feel your pain

Maybe if you niggers didn't behave like niggers we will not comment on you no more than we do other nationals.
Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by asanausana91: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2022
gidgiddy:

But you dont see me running from one thread to the other saying that I know it is Fulani herdsmen doing all the killing in the North

But you will claim to know it is ESB doing all the killing in the South East, with no proof
hahahaaa! You gidgiddy? Never accused Fulani of killings? You must be joking.
Everybody in nairaland know you very well for your hatred towards fulani and your selfish likeness for the terrorist group called ipob.
Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by gidgiddy: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Maybe if you niggers didn't behave like niggers we will not comment on you no more than we do other nationals.

But if you hear that Fulani herdsmen slaughtered 73 people in Benue in a single day, as in Punch report below, you wont comment on that because it is Fulani and cant be linked to Igbos

But this thread that talks of one Igbo man being killed has attracted not less than 6 comments from you because it can be linked to Igbo

Hypocrites everywhere on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by FakeIgboJew: 9:18am On Sep 02, 2022
gidgiddy:

But if you hear that Fulani herdsmen slaughtered 73 people in Benue in a single day, as in Punch report below, you wont comment on that because it is Fulani and cant be linked to Igbos

But this thread that talks of one Igbo man being killed has attracted not less than 6 comments from you because it can be linked to Igbo

Hypocrites everywhere on Nairaland

You remain a cretin for posting this rubbish.

So we should ignore all your foolishness in the yeast and concentrate in your Fulani competitors ?

The yeast and you igbos will forever remain backward
Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by gidgiddy: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2022
asanausana91:
hahahaaa! You gidgiddy? Never accused Fulani of killings? You must be joking.
Everybody in nairaland know you very well for your hatred towards fulani and your selfish likeness for the terrorist group called ipob.

Well I doubt if Logo and Guma people buried all these people and erected this signboard for fun

1 Like

Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by asanausana91: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2022
gidgiddy:

Well I doubt if Logo and Guma people buried all these people and erected this signboard for fun
you see where your problem is. You are asking for prove but have nothing. Iam from southern kaduna and a Christian. I know more about the crisis between us and fulani which has been there for ages.
Mr man iam not saying that the killings was not done by Fulani but IAM trying to ask you if you have any evidence?
When Mr Akunyili was killed, the elder brother immediately twitted that his brother has just been killed by ipob.
The 19 year University student that was killed by ipob. on her burial poster,it written that this girl was killed by ESN. That picture circulated online even on nairaland.
The policewoman that was killed by ipob; the mother accused ipob when she crying and cursing ipob.
Even ipob was accused of killing one labour governorship aspirant by one of their member.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mass Defection From PDP Looms In South-East Over Zoning / 5000 Flee As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue And Nassarawa / Ogun LP: Okupe Mishandled ₦‎20 Million Mobilisation Fees For Oyo Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.