Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried (11865 Views)

Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by M4A1carbine: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2022
Why are you crying...

Let me tell you something...and i want you to take this to the bank.

This regime has come to its END..and the Python didnt dance again. why??...Let them Dance again!!...Nonsense!!..spits!!

Let me tell you something again...no matter the propaganda you peddle about concerning Igbo/ipob/biafra people. Be rest assured that, people dont Bluudy kia.

You are sighting examples..of deaths committed by "state actors" in a region that doesnt concern you, but your house is on fire. No be madnesss be that?

IPOB has gone beyond all these your useless propaganda..tell EL-Rufai that is your brother...that Christians that are killed in the North by the Fulani he backs, will be avenged. You fool nobody with your useless "Kaduna Christian" Bullshyt.

Maybe you think IGBO/IPOB/ESN/SE REGION...are Afonja that have bipolar issues.

We are focused on the main agenda and that is BIAFRA....Simple.

asanausana91:
you see where your problem is. You are asking for prove but have nothing. Iam from southern kaduna and a Christian. I know more about the crisis between us and fulani which has been there for ages.
Mr man iam not saying that the killings was not done by Fulani but IAM trying to ask you if you have any evidence?
When Mr Akunyili was killed, the elder brother immediately twitted that his brother has just been killed by ipob.
The 19 year University student that was killed by ipob. on her burial poster,it written that this girl was killed by ESN. That picture circulated online even on nairaland.
The policewoman that was killed by ipob; the mother accused ipob when she crying and cursing ipob.
Even ipob was accused of killing one labour governorship aspirant by one of their member.
Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by gidgiddy: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2022
asanausana91:
you see where your problem is. You are asking for prove but have nothing. Iam from southern kaduna and a Christian. I know more about the crisis between us and fulani which has been there for ages.
Mr man iam not saying that the killings was not done by Fulani but IAM trying to ask you if you have any evidence?
When Mr Akunyili was killed, the elder brother immediately twitted that his brother has just been killed by ipob.
The 19 year University student that was killed by ipob. on her burial poster,it written that this girl was killed by ESN. That picture circulated online even on nairaland.
The policewoman that was killed by ipob; the mother accused ipob when she crying and cursing ipob.
Even ipob was accused of killing one labour governorship aspirant by one of their member.

When a community buries 73 of its people and erects a huge signboard telling the world who did it, thats proof enough for me. They community are the ones on the ground, not me

Now compare that to you that is not on the ground telling us on the ground about what happening in our own land.

Akunyili's brother that made the tweet later took down the same tweet when he was asked for what evidence he had, and even tweeted that everyone should wait for Police to conclude investigations before jumping to conclusions

Now show us what evidence you have that IPOB is involved in any killing anyone, show us the Obituary poster stating ESN killed her. Anyone can make any accusation, what we want is evidence such as below where Rigwe people of Plateau were protesting the killing of their people by Fulani herdsmen

Someone from Southern Kaduna is telling us Igbos about what is going in our own land? You are laughable

1 Like

Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by asanausana91: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2022
gidgiddy:

When a community buries 73 of its people and erects a huge signboard telling the world who did it, thats proof enough for me. They community are the ones on the ground, not me

Now compare that to you that is not on the ground telling us on the ground about what happening in our own land.

Akunyili's brother that made the tweet later took down the same tweet when he was asked for what evidence he had, and even tweeted that everyone should wait for Police to conclude investigations before jumping to conclusions

Now show us what evidence you have that IPOB is involved in any killing anyone, show us the Obituary poster stating ESN killed her. Anyone can make any accusation, what we want is evidence such as below where Rigwe people of Plateau were protesting the killing of their people by Fulani herdsmen

Someone from Southern Kaduna is telling us Igbos about what is going in our own land? You are laughable
while you are telling me about what is going on in southern kaduna. Do you have any evidence that it was fulani that killed those people?
Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by M4A1carbine: 10:30am On Sep 02, 2022
Nice rebuttal...
grin grin grin grin grin grin

gidgiddy:

Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by OyigboUpdate: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2022
gidgiddy:

The Obituary says he was killed on April 14th, which was a Thursday. IPOB would not be enforcing a Monday sit at home, which it has long cancelled since last year, on a Thurday

We have even seen in videos of people and even children on the streets praising unknown gunmen, so how does that connect to IPOB whoever praises the unknown gunmen?

Show evidence that IPOB, which has consistently denounced perpetrators of violence in the South East, are the unknown gunmen

Show one single proof beyond, baseless sentiments and unfounded accusations, that IPOB are the unknown gunmen

Well youll tell that to the court na. Using your mentality any one not caught on video killing is just sentiments.
Evans the kidnapper all of them should be free by now because they once pleaded not guilty as IPOB is doing now.
Let me ask u what do u see as proof? Because there is a video of the unknown gunmen calling themselves Esn I posted last year.
While roasting some police. No more connecting the dots together they called themselves ESN korokoro. Well your next comment was that they were lying maybe u know them morethan they know themselves

1 Like

Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by OyigboUpdate: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2022
gidgiddy:

The Obituary says he was killed on April 14th, which was a Thursday. IPOB would not be enforcing a Monday sit at home, which it has long cancelled since last year, on a Thurday

We have even seen in videos of people and even children on the streets praising unknown gunmen, so how does that connect to IPOB whoever praises the unknown gunmen?

Show evidence that IPOB, which has consistently denounced perpetrators of violence in the South East, are the unknown gunmen

Show one single proof beyond, baseless sentiments and unfounded accusations, that IPOB are the unknown gunmen

Well youll tell that to the court na. Using your mentality any one not caught on video killing is just sentiments.
Evans the kidnapper all of them should be free by now because they once pleaded not guilty as IPOB is doing now.
Let me ask u what do u see as proof? Because there is a video of the unknown gunmen calling themselves Esn I posted last year.
While roasting some police. No more connecting the dots together they called themselves ESN korokoro. Well your next comment was that they were lying maybe u know them morethan they know themselves.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by Indispensable85(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2022
Igbos killing Igbos.
Mugus.....
Re: INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried by sweetgala(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2022
gidgiddy:

They were not enforcing a seat at home (Monday) they were enforcing a no election in SE while NK is still in detention. We saw the videos where they stormed an INEC voter registration exercise and killed a number of people not long ago, there have also been attacks on other INEC resources and structures in the recent past

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 / Adamawa Election: PDP Screened Out Acting Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.