Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start (8834 Views)

Tinubu’s Loyalists Want APC Chair, Adamu, Removed Before Campaigns / Nnamani, Utazi, Reps Members Support Ugwuanyi As Enugu LGA Campaigns Start / Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by kahal29: 4:22am On Sep 02, 2022
FORMER South-West Deputy National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Olabode George has said that Senator Iyorcha Ayu must quit as national chairman of the party before the commencement of electioneering campaigns for 2023 general elections.

George was special guest to Governor Nyesom Wike Thursday at Omerelu, Ikwerre Local Government Area for the inauguration of internal roads constructed by the Rivers State Government.

The chief host, Governor Wike on the occasion also attacked Ayu, accusing the PDP Chairman of ingratitude after he and associates helped to return him as Chairman, adding that nothing will save Ayu from being removed.

Bode George said, “The issue of the Chairman of PDP must be addressed before commencement of campaigns for the 2023 elections. It is an antithesis and against the norms and culture of our party that our presidential candidate, our national chairman and the chairman of the Board of Trustee will come from one section of the country.

“Party members from the south are already feeling alienated. PDP if not a private company. So, before we start the presidential campaign at the end of this month, the National Chairman must go to the South. That is what Governor Wike is saying and as a life member of the Board of Trustees of our party, I support this position 100 percent.

“Statutorily, it is the National Chairman who hands over the party’s flag to our presidential candidate. How will party members from the South feel when they see that at all political rallies Southerners have no public political representation.”

“But we can only go back to Aso Rock if we are united and not divided. Some people are abusing Governor Wike, he is a trouble shooter. Those abusing him, as an elder and as a father in this party, I am directing them, they must stop immediately.

“Because Governor Wike is only fighting for injustice, for equity, for fairness in our party. He is not only a strong pillar in this party, but a mobiliser, a financier and an actualizer. Since he joined the PDP, he has not left this party. Am also in a founding father of the party and since 1998 I have not left this party.”

Escalating the heat the party chairman, Wike told Ayu, “You were sleeping in your house, calling me per second, saying my brother, my brother. Today all those who brought you as Chairman are all boys. Nigerians have seen how ungrateful some of you can be.

“And that is why Nigerians are also careful, thinking if you give these people power, how grateful will they be to Nigerians? I’ve kept quiet thinking we will reconcile. Now that you have become arrogant to say, you were elected. Where did you campaign. Where were your campaign posters. Even when we gave you money to print posters, you pocketed it.

“Hire all the media moguls, hire all social media top people, write all you can write, it will not save you. Carry all the television houses working for you, it will not bother me at all. I do what my conscience tells me to do and what is right for our people.

“Ayu said we are children. Yes, the children brought you to be chairman of the party. The children brought you from the gutter and made you chairman. Ayu, you were impeached as Senate president. Ayu, were sacked by Obasanjo in his administration two times.

“Arrogance cannot take you to anywhere. Now, we have seen that you don’t want the party to win election, we’ll help you. When you should instead come out to say, I’m sorry, for the sake of us, he is telling us we are children.

A man who is inconsistent and ran away from the party, telling us who spent our time, had sleepless nights to make sure this party does not go down. Now he has the audacity we are children. We will tell him you’re a prodigal father. A man that was impeached, sacked, ran away from the party is now coming to say, I’m founding member of the party. Then you ran away.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/ayu-must-go-before-campaigns-start-bode-george/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZIne4S1QaQ

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by Corridon: 4:24am On Sep 02, 2022
All to the advantage of Obi.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by kahal29: 4:41am On Sep 02, 2022
Corridon:
All to the advantage of Obi.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by oyin44: 4:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Tinubu is winning.... grin cheesy

pdp is the only opposition party that is moving toe to toe with the ruling party apc on the nation.. grin cheesy

If Pdp falls..

Apc just need to be optimistic that all would be well... grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by Throwback: 4:51am On Sep 02, 2022
All would eventually go.

Only Tinubu has shown political longevity by playing his politics nationally on a grassroots foundation in all nook and cranny.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by IamNat: 5:05am On Sep 02, 2022
The same Bode George that won't rest on top Tinubu's matter.

Anyways, it's fast appearing to me as if Ayu is working for Tinubu to destabilize PDP. If he fails to resign, it is all to APC's advantage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by Emem02(f): 5:06am On Sep 02, 2022
May God protect his people this election time

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by BluntCrazeMan: 5:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Ok naa
Meanwhile....
PLEASE BRING THIS TO THE NOTICE OF INEC.

INEC should release the detailed analysis, the breakdown, and the categorisation of the accredited voters who came out to participate in the Ekiti and Osun Governorship Elections.
(Just the way they released the details of the accredited voters who Participated in the 2015 General Elections...
https://inecnigeria.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Presidential-Election-Analysis-2015-1.pdf)

We need to study the patterns of the participation in those two elections.

We need to know the number (and percentage) of the youths who came out to participate in the election.
We also need to know the number of “businessmen” and “civil servants” and “artisans” who came out to vote.
The information will help us to predict better about the supposed outcome of the 2023 Elections..

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by adioolayi(m): 5:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Atiku should sacrifice Ayu..

He needs a united force to stand a chance..

Too many battles for PDP going into an election they would have easily won...too bad!

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Too much problems in pdp
Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by Fairview1: 5:06am On Sep 02, 2022
undecided
Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by Throwback: 5:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Ayu should learn to walk delicately on egg shells like the humble fellow below.

Walk delicately in Anambra and save their money in your own personal bank, but live comfortably in Tinubu's Lagos with an infrastructure driven economy.

A true wise man from the East, so would always move Westward.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by frankputer: 5:07am On Sep 02, 2022
wike.
the wicked producer

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by princeade86(m): 5:07am On Sep 02, 2022
Politicians are greedy, even at old age. Know this, know peace. They only fight for their pocket, not for our best interest.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by Pandev(m): 5:08am On Sep 02, 2022
That still won't save PDP
Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by meum: 5:08am On Sep 02, 2022
Presidential candidate and Party chairman from same region in Nigeria of today?
Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by bhella10: 5:11am On Sep 02, 2022
Ayu's will go after the expiration of his tenure in 2024
Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by Ceenachi: 5:13am On Sep 02, 2022
PDP - Wike Faction
PDP - Ayu Faction
PDP - Peter Obi Faction
PDP - Kwakwanso Faction

I stand with Ayu and at the same time with Gov. Wike grin

7 Likes

Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by fasho01(m): 5:13am On Sep 02, 2022
Never ending gbas gbos from pdp members.. At least for once Bode George didn't mention Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:15am On Sep 02, 2022
Hehehehe grin cheesy cheesy

Una fight just dey start.

grin cheesy wink

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:17am On Sep 02, 2022
Throwback:
All would eventually go.

Only Tinubu has shown political longevity by playing his politics nationally on a grassroots foundation in all nook and cranny.
Gbamsolutely.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by Fairview1: 5:18am On Sep 02, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7311991/bode-george-ayu-must-go#116273311

Did you know that this post is the 7,311,999th thread on nairaland?

Did you also know that this my comment is also the 116,273,311th comment here?

Nairaland is growing. Generation grow and discover the site, make impact and pass it onto the next generation...

Do you also know that nairaland does not have proper legal structure, is not trademarked and have never filed for company income tax even when they gross over 100million naira annually?
Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by IboHausaYoruba: 5:38am On Sep 02, 2022
I just too like this Chief Bode George, one of the bold Yorubas. He says it as it is. One of the right ways to pacify Wike is to ask Ayu to vacate that office and that most happen now! Before it's too late.
Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by nwekeugochukwu: 5:44am On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by shortIGBOman: 5:51am On Sep 02, 2022
oyin44:
Tinubu is winning.... grin cheesy

pdp is the only opposition party that is moving toe to toe with the ruling party apc on the nation.. grin cheesy

If Pdp falls..

Apc just need to be optimistic that all would be well... grin

What about Labour Party? grin grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by matemate: 5:52am On Sep 02, 2022
sad

Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by oyin44: 5:52am On Sep 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

What about Labour Party? grin grin
that one na party forget that one.. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by Gozac: 5:55am On Sep 02, 2022
adioolayi:
Atiku should sacrifice Ayu..

He needs a united force to stand a chance..

Too many battles for PDP going into an election they would have easily won...too bad!

You are right, it's either he sacrifices Ayu or sacrifice his presidential ambition. He is just marking time so as to get more of Wike's friends and foes on his side.
Wike is a force to be reckoned with not minding his loquacious nature
Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by shortIGBOman: 5:57am On Sep 02, 2022
oyin44:
that one na party forget that one.. grin cheesy

You don finish Peter Obi and his IPOB supporters in one sentence. grin grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by samx4real(m): 5:59am On Sep 02, 2022
Leave this people let them make their money...

Join me lets start minting PLC ultima and make our own money.

@https://platinworld.com/en/3661142722

The license fee and total packages is summarized below.

Re: Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start by ityP(m): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2022
PDP na very useless political party. At a time when you all need to be united, see the division in house. Wike is having his own camp, Ayu his own, Atiku sef get him own, Obi dey one side, Kwankwaso too, one side. And they independently think they can win APC in 2023. Bunch of deluded fools. What is even laughable is that they were predicting that APC will collapse after their primaries. But all their prediction dey fail. APC is more united than ever. No camp whatsoever. All the governors of APC are solidly behind Asiwaju, surprisingly, even El-Rufai that I thought will be harbouring ill feelings. That's a party that wants to win elections. I just laugh when I see Atiku's men shouting that he will win in 2023 grin or worse still, Obi-dients, with no political structure. Funny people. I won't be surprised if Tinubu has a hand in all these division. The man is too tactical for my liking

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesile Dodges Aljazeera Upfront Interview After Confirming Participation / Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. / Hon. Enetimi Government Picks Delta Assembly Nomination Form (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.