Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka (18356 Views)

BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 / BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) / BBnaija’s Phyna, Amaka Complain About Missing Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by onthehill: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
U re very stupid, yh if u fear rejection more than ur life thats d outcome, naija girls would rather fall off a plane than walk up t u and tell u how she, Pyhna u did well
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by Emeka71(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
That is thier cup of tea.
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by Obinna182: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
[it a useless tv showuote author=SALLYBERRY01 post=116289635]What is Bbnaija?
Who is phyna?
Who is amaka?[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by clothingonline(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
Why u no confess your love
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by DollarSigns(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
From The Stable Of WEBSITE

This Is The Latest Update Going Viral Now
Sure plug for abundant bad & irrelevant news

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by Sablexxxtoons: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Na why "abeg go help me toast" no good be dis lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by bdon123(m): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This girl toto that year

Now it's unreachable, assuming I knew, I would've done more justice to it then.
Tell us more
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by Uqw1: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Really
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
DollarSigns:

Sure plug for abundant bad & irrelevant news

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by Gohs: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Toasting gone wrong — this betrayal of a thing ehnn. . . I thought it was mostly in politics.
See ehnn. . . Life can be funny.

Please let's vote Peter Obi next year so we can enjoy some days here in Nigeria — betrayal or no betrayal!!
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by GoAndVerify: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

Amaka, one of the evicted Big Brother Naija, BBNaija Season 7 housemates has said her closest friend, Phyna betrayed her, Reports.

Recall that housemates nominated Amaka for a surprise eviction on Monday.

Before her eviction, Phyna and Amaka were at loggerhead and had quarrelled over their shared interests in Groovy.

Speaking during her media rounds on Thursday Amaka said Phyna betrayed her by snatching Groovy from her.

She said she had sent Phyna to inform Groovy that she likes him and would like a relationship but Phyna influenced him for herself.

”If you watched me on the show, I am not someone to drag over a man

”He already made his choice. I was just mad at her that she put out some narrative to him that made him make that choice.

”She told him I wanted Giddifia, I felt like she influenced his decision. I wanted her to be happy and I think she deserves him more because She went for what she wanted.

”I only felt betrayed that she encouraged me to go for him and she went there and instead of being the parcel in my name, she brought it in hers.”

Source: BLOG

This amaka is a big fool.

You are in the same house with a nigga and you still need another person to go and tell the nigga that you like him?

No wonder Beauty was saying that amaka is a betrayal.

She must have sensed that Amaka wanted to steal the Groovy from her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by googlepikins: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This girl toto that year

Just like how me and my boys did justice to your mama toto
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by SURElee(f): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
As madam wey you be, you sent your maid Phyna to go convey your feelings to Groovy. Hahaha

If you like something, go after it, don't send an errand boy/girl.

In life, if you want anything badly you go for it.
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by DrHighchief(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Must u like a man in BB naija house?
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by skales67(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
The put you in a place to win N100m...and you say na d*ck you prefer? undecided

That's why I laugh at all these female NL men-bashers that comment nánsense here.

Na dem go even fight for inside market because of gbola. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by Ebymyk(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This girl toto that year

are you for real? Do you know her personally?
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by tunapawizzy: 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
they sent u there to go and win money..u abandoned ur goal and started chasing man....as if that is not enough, chasing a man that u made ur most important goal, u no still chase am well, u dey send fellow dog make e go help u bring bone.......
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by tunapawizzy: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Women are scum
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by virginchaser(m): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Oh! Amaka finally disappointed me in 2 face voice.

Amaka you for no spill that thing out now. Hundreds of Groovy' are outside for you. Now that you are out.
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by Subsea101: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
grin grin grin

NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

Amaka, one of the evicted Big Brother Naija, BBNaija Season 7 housemates has said her closest friend, Phyna betrayed her, Reports.

Before her eviction, Phyna and Amaka were at loggerhead and had quarrelled over their shared interests in Groovy.

Speaking during her media rounds on Thursday Amaka said Phyna betrayed her by snatching Groovy from her.

She said she had sent Phyna to inform Groovy that she likes him and would like a relationship but Phyna influenced him for herself.

”He already made his choice. I was just mad at her that she put out some narrative to him that made him make that choice.

”She told him I wanted Giddifia, I felt like she influenced his decision. I wanted her to be happy and I think she deserves him more because She went for what she wanted.

”I only felt betrayed that she encouraged me to go for him and she went there and instead of being the parcel in my name, she brought it in hers.”

Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by Stevo35: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Amaka is that why you wanted to put fire in sombori's house?

Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by letitrainnow(m): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
You forgot why you were there.
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by Jemex003: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
SALLYBERRY01:
What is Bbnaija?
Who is phyna?
Who is amaka?

Crew of olosho
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by Jemex003: 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

Amaka shut up, You choose what’s bigger than your chest.
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by seangy4konji: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
next time you open your mouth your self and say what you want.
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by Temptee101(m): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Obidient to the core
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka by femiasaolu2014: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Love Island or Big Brother?

These idle Nigerian youths have lost the plot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting / Nollywood Honour Awards Organization Honor Different Film Makers In Asaba Delta / The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.