Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) (946 Views)

Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) / Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Developers Are Building Another Eko Atlantic In Lagos Called "Orange Island" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Biodun556(m): 9:18am On Sep 02, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Biodun556(m): 9:18am On Sep 02, 2022
Tinubu for sure. Our next president

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Biodun556(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2022
grin

The great wall of Lagos is to prevent ocean Surg, the idea later led to Eko Atlantic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Sonyboom765: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2022
Even oloriburuku from Igboland no need go n verify anything before this is verified. The bastard from Igboland will accredit Tinubu with agbero that never existed when he was gov but this one he personally initiated cos it a good thing they will accredit it to Fashola.

Foolish set of human, ask them why they hate Awo MKO n now Tinubu for mumu Yorubas that think Igbo hate Tinubu over Muslim Muslim ticket, this is your answer. Awo contested on a Christian Christian ticket. They said Abiola go dip throw bible inside ocean, no sort of foolish cork n bull story you won't hear from this funny mischievous n pathetic tribe.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Biodun556(m): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Even oloriburuku from Igboland no need go n verify anything before this is verified. The bastard from Igboland will accredit Tinubu with agbero that never existed when he was gov but this one he personally initiated cos it a good thing they will accredit it to Fashola.

Foolish set of human, ask them why they hate Awo MKO n now Tinubu for mumu Yorubas that think Igbo hate Tinubu over Muslim Muslim ticket, this is your answer. Awo contested on a Christian Christian ticket. They said Abiola go dip throw bible inside ocean, no sort of foolish cork n bull story you won't hear from this funny mischievous n pathetic tribe.

They will not smell Aso Rock because nobody trust them. Unfortunately, some Yorubas believe in their propaganda.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2022
Biodun556:

They will not smell Aso Rock because nobody trust them. Unfortunately, some Yorubas believe in their propaganda.

And I ask you has Nigeria become an Eldorado state since igbos haven’t gotten the chance to rule for almost 60 years now ??
Has the country gotten any better since no igbo man has been allowed into Aso Rock since 1999 ??

The last time I checked the northern region has produced most Presidents and Head of states from 1960 till date and their region is the most backward with Almajiris littered everywhere. Even Jonathan a southerner that tried building schools for them was chased out and the schools are now being turned into cow settlements. Whether the igbos rule or not it won’t stop their progress in every sector. They are doing excellently well even above the region that has produced most Presidents with nothing to show for. So next time, think properly before talking. It’s time we shun tribalism and vote in the right candidates with visions that will take Nigeria out of this mess Buhari has put her into. Infact it’s because people like you are in large numbers that is why a disastrous Buhari ended up becoming President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Biodun556(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2022
That police man behind Tinubu now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Larryton(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2022
Biodun556:

I rather vote for a cow than to vote for Igbo man because cow is better than them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Biodun556(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2022
Larryton:

I rather vote for a cow than to vote for Igbo man

grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:

When you eat Agbado morning, afternoon and night everyday this is the end result. Someone with a functioning brain won’t write this jargons. Leave your enclave and travel for once so you know the world doesn’t revolve around Lagos.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Mstick: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2022
Its 2 September and this one's are yet to understand that 2023 election isn't going to be about tribe.

grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Biodun556(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

When you eat Agbado morning, afternoon and night everyday this is the end result. Someone with a functioning brain won’t write this jargons. Leave your enclave and travel for once so you know the world doesn’t revolve around Lagos.

Unreasonable as usual. Confused and derailed tribe.
Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Ibechris2: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2022
Can u help us get a picture where Tinubu commissioned any road during his administration in Lagos under his care as the governor of Lagos state.

Don't show us project done by Fashola and Ambode
strictly Tinubu's project.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Larryton(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You can extract a lot of things from Agbado and cassava, know this and know peace.
Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Larryton(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2022
Ibechris2:
Can u help us get a picture where Tinubu commissioned any road during his administration in Lagos under his care as the governor of Lagos state.

Don't show us project done by Fashola and Ambode
strictly Tinubu's project.

Everything is not about commissioning, it's about Lagacy, planning and road maps, if you have all these, it's only a matter of time, the sky will be your starting point
Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2022
Larryton:

I rather vote for a cow than to vote for Igbo man because cow is better than them.

Thank God everyone is suffering in the mess you guys put Nigerians into because of hatred and tribalism. Even with all these hatred toward Igbos, they are making progress and doing very well. Igbos voted for Obasanjo en masse even when Ojukwu was on the ballot. Igbos voted for Yar’Adua en masse also even when the likes of Orji Uzor Kalu was on the ballot. Igbos also voted for Jonathan en masse an Ijaw man from the south south. The igbos have supported other tribes because they believe those individuals will deliver good governance and they did deliver on that to some extent. Igbos saw through the smokescreen rejected Buhari and at last he ended up being a disaster, took Nigeria backwards and equally ran the country aground resulting in having a major blow on the economy and lives of average Nigerians. The igbos are only clamoring for good governance and enabling environment for businesses to thrive since they are more of business minded people. Now you guys are trying to make Obi an Igbo thing but it won’t work this time around. Obi is a national project.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by johnmartus(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2022
Same here too. But some of them better than cow.
Larryton:

Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by mycar: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2022
The only good thing he did was to seek for help and the creative idea was never Tinubu' but its good to seek for help.
A SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION FOR THE ONGOING EROSION
Recognizing the dire need for action, Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu called for solutions. South Energyx Nigeria Limited, the city planners and designers of Eko Atlantic City, worked with marine engineers Royal Haskoning to create Eko Atlantic City and submitted the project to the Lagos State Government for consideration as a solution that could solve the problem of coastal erosion at no financial cost to the Government.

The sustainable solution created by South Energyx and Royal Haskoning called for reclaiming the land that had been lost to 100 years of coastal erosion and erecting a sea revetment to protect Victoria Island permanently from the onslaught of the Atlantic Ocean. The design and testing of a sea wall, which could stand the worst storms in 1,000 years, was tested to its’ limits in Copenhagen at the Danish Hydraulic Institute.

A Concession Agreement was concluded in July 2006 between Lagos State Government and South Energyx Nigeria Ltd. Commencement on The Great Wall of Lagos could begin.

THE DESIGN OF THE GREAT WALL OF LAGOS IN DEPTH:
The Great Wall of Lagos is a large sea revetment that protects the emerging new city as well as Victoria Island from the threat of flooding due to ocean surge. The Wall was designed by Royal Haskoning Marine Engineers from Holland: world renowned for their over 100 years of experience in urban planning and developments. Royal Haskoning, in their design process, took into consideration the Atlantic’s tough nature and designed a wall that would more than sufficiently protect the city.
Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Biodun556(m): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2022
mycar:
The only good thing he did was to seek for help and the creative idea was never Tinubu' but its good to seek for help.
A SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION FOR THE ONGOING EROSION
Recognizing the dire need for action, Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu called for solutions. South Energyx Nigeria Limited, the city planners and designers of Eko Atlantic City, worked with marine engineers Royal Haskoning to create Eko Atlantic City and submitted the project to the Lagos State Government for consideration as a solution that could solve the problem of coastal erosion at no financial cost to the Government.

The sustainable solution created by South Energyx and Royal Haskoning called for reclaiming the land that had been lost to 100 years of coastal erosion and erecting a sea revetment to protect Victoria Island permanently from the onslaught of the Atlantic Ocean. The design and testing of a sea wall, which could stand the worst storms in 1,000 years, was tested to its’ limits in Copenhagen at the Danish Hydraulic Institute.

A Concession Agreement was concluded in July 2006 between Lagos State Government and South Energyx Nigeria Ltd. Commencement on The Great Wall of Lagos could begin.

THE DESIGN OF THE GREAT WALL OF LAGOS IN DEPTH:
The Great Wall of Lagos is a large sea revetment that protects the emerging new city as well as Victoria Island from the threat of flooding due to ocean surge. The Wall was designed by Royal Haskoning Marine Engineers from Holland: world renowned for their over 100 years of experience in urban planning and developments. Royal Haskoning, in their design process, took into consideration the Atlantic’s tough nature and designed a wall that would more than sufficiently protect the city.

I am disappointed in you. If an executive governor sees a bad road and call Julius Berger for solution, who get the praise?

Of course the executive governor.

For anything civil servant does, the executive get the blame or praise for it. This is secondary school government topic.

A governor saw a problem, called for solution and paid the contractor for the service. You are hear sidelining the governor from the work done. This is ridiculously
Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Ibechris2: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2022
Larryton:

Everything is not about commissioning, it's about Lagacy, planning and road maps, if you have all these, it's only a matter of time, the sky will be your starting point

I live in Lagos when that ugly man became Governor of Lagos state,and I was sure he never did any reasonable thing in that state. Now,as myopic u guys are,u still come up here to lie about legacy.

If it is about Legacy,then read this below and keep quiet

.https://www.nationalpivot.com/2022/08/2023-tinubu-plotted-my-removal-in-2019.html?m=1
Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Ibechris2: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2022
*2023: Tinubu plotted my removal in 2019 for not paying him N50b, $5m monthly, says Ambode, asks Nigerians to vote wisely*

*He said, "I was removed as a governor because this same Tinubu wanted me to be paying him N50b in Naira and 5$m each month from Lagos revenue, I asked him where will I get the money from, I told him I have Lagos to fix and not his family to feed, he told me I will hear from him in the next election, that was how my removal started.*

National Pivot |
Monday, August 8, 2022

https://www.nationalpivot.com/2022/08/2023-tinubu-plotted-my-removal-in-2019.html?m=1

Former Governor of Lagos State, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode, has allegedly accused the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu of being a chronic liar, saying that he left a rotten Lagos for him to repair. He said all that people see booming in Lagos today was his handwork.

In a viral leaked statement credited to the former Lagos State Governor, Ambode challenged Tinubu to come out on National TV and tell Nigerians about Projects initiated and completed by him during his time as Governor of Lagos State.

He also alleged that Tinubu plotted his removal as Governor because he refused to pay him N50bn and $5m monthly as requested.

He said, "I was removed as a governor because this same Tinubu wanted me to be paying him N50b in Naira and 5$m each month from Lagos revenue, I asked him where will I get the money from, I told him I have Lagos to fix and not his family to feed, he told me I will hear from him in the next election, that was how my removal started.

"I closed down many Tinubu “Toll Gate” so that Lagosians can be free from paying too much Toll gate fee because everywhere was full of Tinubu Toll Gates. Coming in, you pay, going out you pay, it was much. I was fighting for Lagos people on a low key while trying not to let the public know what was going on.

He called on Nigerians to make their choices wisely in the upcoming general elections in 2023.

"For the record, Tinubu never started a single project in Lagos, not even half, if he said am lying, let him call me out on National TV and I will answer with my full self, I wanted to keep mute with all his lying going on, but I think Nigerians needs to hear the truth and vote wisely this time.

"Dear Nigerians, Oshodi of Lagos was built by me, completed by me, and commissioned by me. They have nothing to lie about rather than my projects. APC government that failed Lagos state will also fail Nigerians if voted in again
Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Biodun556(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2022
Ibechris2:
*2023: Tinubu plotted my removal in 2019 for not paying him N50b, $5m monthly, says Ambode, asks Nigerians to vote wisely*

*He said, "I was removed as a governor because this same Tinubu wanted me to be paying him N50b in Naira and 5$m each month from Lagos revenue, I asked him where will I get the money from, I told him I have Lagos to fix and not his family to feed, he told me I will hear from him in the next election, that was how my removal started.*

National Pivot |
Monday, August 8, 2022

https://www.nationalpivot.com/2022/08/2023-tinubu-plotted-my-removal-in-2019.html?m=1

Former Governor of Lagos State, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode, has allegedly accused the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu of being a chronic liar, saying that he left a rotten Lagos for him to repair. He said all that people see booming in Lagos today was his handwork.

In a viral leaked statement credited to the former Lagos State Governor, Ambode challenged Tinubu to come out on National TV and tell Nigerians about Projects initiated and completed by him during his time as Governor of Lagos State.

He also alleged that Tinubu plotted his removal as Governor because he refused to pay him N50bn and $5m monthly as requested.

He said, "I was removed as a governor because this same Tinubu wanted me to be paying him N50b in Naira and 5$m each month from Lagos revenue, I asked him where will I get the money from, I told him I have Lagos to fix and not his family to feed, he told me I will hear from him in the next election, that was how my removal started.

"I closed down many Tinubu “Toll Gate” so that Lagosians can be free from paying too much Toll gate fee because everywhere was full of Tinubu Toll Gates. Coming in, you pay, going out you pay, it was much. I was fighting for Lagos people on a low key while trying not to let the public know what was going on.

He called on Nigerians to make their choices wisely in the upcoming general elections in 2023.

"For the record, Tinubu never started a single project in Lagos, not even half, if he said am lying, let him call me out on National TV and I will answer with my full self, I wanted to keep mute with all his lying going on, but I think Nigerians needs to hear the truth and vote wisely this time.

"Dear Nigerians, Oshodi of Lagos was built by me, completed by me, and commissioned by me. They have nothing to lie about rather than my projects. APC government that failed Lagos state will also fail Nigerians if voted in again

Lies. Ambode lose primary in free and fair election. We all saw it.
Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Larryton(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Thank God everyone is suffering in the mess you guys put Nigerians into because of hatred and tribalism. Even with all these hatred toward Igbos, they are making progress and doing very well. Igbos voted for Obasanjo en masse even when Ojukwu was on the ballot. Igbos voted for Yar’Adua en masse also even when the likes of Orji Uzor Kalu was on the ballot. Igbos also voted for Jonathan en masse an Ijaw man from the south south. The igbos have supported other tribes because they believe those individuals will deliver good governance and they did deliver on that to some extent. Igbos saw through the smokescreen rejected Buhari and at last he ended up being a disaster, took Nigeria backwards and equally ran the country aground resulting in having a major blow on the economy and lives of average Nigerians. The igbos are only clamoring for good governance and enabling environment for businesses to thrive since they are more business minded people. Now you guys are trying to make Obi an Igbo thing but it won’t work this time around. Obi is a national project.

Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani didn't insult people when canvassing for votes, you can't keep insulting people and expect them to vote for you, you brought this hatred on yourselves.
Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Biodun556(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Ibechris2:

I live in Lagos when that ugly man became Governor of Lagos state,and I was sure he never did any reasonable thing in that state. Now,as myopic u guys are,u still come up here to lie about legacy.

.https://www.nationalpivot.com/2022/08/2023-tinubu-plotted-my-removal-in-2019.html?m=1

Bad belle, go and sit down
Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by BATified2023: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2022
Biodun556:
That police man behind Tinubu now
tell them to bring out on me successful man in peter obi cabinet n they will insult u till eternity

They have nothing to promote their candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Larryton(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2022
Ibechris2:

I don't need to read your doctored write up, it's only you that is not seeing the good deeds he did. No matter how you satisfy your enemy, he will never wish you well.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Biodun556(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2022
Larryton:

I don't need to read your doctored write up, it's only you that is not seeing the good deeds he did. No matter how you satisfy your enemy, he will never wish you well.

grin
Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by BATified2023: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

keep quiet

What tinubu was talking about was agricultural sustainability where our focus will shift from petroleum that loses its value with time to food that is here to stay forever

If u are wise u will realise petroleum is losing its value n many countries are embracing solar n non fossil so u don’t respect someone thinking of diversification

I know if it was peter obi that made that statement u igbos will b happy n crediting him from thinking outside of d box

Dangote is a monopolist in Nigeria n the whole Nigeria is depending on his refinery meaning we will all b at his mercy but someone is thinking of things we can do that will erase dependency on oil n break monopoly but u container economists are making mockery of it

It’s no surprise that u igbos don’t cherish that statement cos u aren’t blessed with leaders

Imagine someone oweing workers salary n creating ministry of happiness

Imagine someone giving delivery mothers 500 naira

Imagine a governor building statues in the state when people are hungry

Imagine a governor saying coronavirus will not affect anyone in his state because the name of his state was mentioned in d bible

Imagine a governor saying it’s not necessary he build bridges cos his people don’t have cars

Imagine someone stealing state funds into his daughter’s account n they still hail him

So many of u don’t know d meaning of good leadership n when u see one u don’t appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2022
Larryton:

Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani didn't insult people when canvassing for votes, you can't keep insulting people and expect them to vote for you, you brought this hatred on yourselves.

I thought you would counter the instances I gave where igbos voted for candidates from other tribes against their own sons. And lastly APC carried out the worst campaign calumny and propaganda against the south south and south east through their western media machinery to win 2015 and 2019 elections.
Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2022
Some of Tinubu supporters are rude and mannerless
With this hand,they are never gonna win!
Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Ibechris2: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2022
I asked one question and they were all angry and posted what Ambode said,they said I lied when I didn't say anything and even the source of the news is there for all to see.

U guys should continue selling drug baron to Nigerians.

It is only a drug baron that can keep hold on power like he is doing in Lagos.

I pity u all.

Some of u defending Tinubu has never travelled before in your life time,some are even sick and has no help from any one but because of tribalism,every sense of reasoning is lost.
Re: Tinubu Solution To Bar Beach Surg Birthed Eko Atlantic in 2007(vid) by Biodun556(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawyer Sues Tinubu Over Certificate Forgery, Age Falsification —Channels TV / Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels / CNN Journalist Stephanie Busari Engaged To Be Married Again (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.