Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels (947 Views)

My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka / ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) / Kola Abiola On The Candidates Presidential Town Hall Series (Live Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by Gucciblog: 8:20am On Dec 12, 2022
Peter Obi manifesto never reach two weeks, Atiku copied everything. grin Yesterday he was quoting Obi's manifesto on ASUU issue, thereby contradicting what is in his own manifesto.

From, I will privatise or hand Federal Universities over to states that were written in his manifesto to I will fund them directly.

Atiku is desperate, visionless and confused.

Since Obi released his manifesto, Atiku started granting live interview.

Watch the video below
https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1602020571943907328?t=DDKV9OMXE-k5kMLHPiLM8Q&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by Gucciblog: 8:21am On Dec 12, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by Gucciblog: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2022
nlfpmod fp please
Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2022
He copied this line from Peter Obi’s manifesto
Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by chatinent: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2022
Una dey choose aspirants, me I haven't seen any credible aspirant.

All majors contesting are frauds.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by SmartPolician: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2022
Peter Obi is one of few bright minds in Nigerian politics. I don't blame Atiku Abubukar for copying him. Wisdom is not something money can buy. You must put in work into learning so you can apply your knowledge. Wisdom is applied knowledge.

So, you cannot compare Peter Obi who has consciously traveled to several countries to have a first-hand experience of how things work with people who are only interested in looting the lean resources of Nigeria.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by Abfinest007(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2022
This was d reason they were shouting where is ur manifestos .this shows atiku is not focus . how can u forget ur own plans

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by IgOga(m): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2022
Atiku that released his manifesto long time ago copied Obi who stole Nuhu Ribadu's presidential manifesto grin

Yeye dey smell grin grin grin

Better start finding ways to mobilise for labour party. The Taraba and Nassarawa show of shame will not get LP 25% in any state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by Igba123: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2022
chatinent:

then throw your hat into the ring and let us examine you. Come May 2023, God's willing, somebody must occuppy the Aso Rock Villa as the new C I C.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by SmartPolician: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2022
chatinent:

Unless you are willing to waste your vote, any vote outside the three major is a wasted vote.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by chatinent: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2022
SmartPolician:

Unless you are willing to waste your vote, any vote outside the three major is a wasted vote.

The three are also popular wasted votes.
Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2022
Gucciblog:
Peter Obi manifesto never reach two weeks, Atiku copied everything. grin Yesterday he was quoting Obi's manifesto on ASUU issue, thereby contradicting what is in his own manifesto.

From, I will privatise or hand Federal Universities over to states that were written in his manifesto to I will fund them directly.

Watch the video below
https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1602020571943907328?t=DDKV9OMXE-k5kMLHPiLM8Q&s=19

Obi fans, do you think at all?

Check atiku's manifesto that was released over a month 2 months ago and compare with what Obi released just last week and then tell me who copied. Some of us made the observation immediately Obi released his cut and join; even the name was just edited.

Atiku's manifesto was named 'My covenant with Nigerians' and was released as far back as March 2022, Obi's was named 'My Pact with Nigerians'. Tell me who copies who?

Do the research and stop showing yourself as the Obi fans that you are.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-atiku-releases-new-covenant-with-nigerians-reveals-abridged-5-point-devt-agenda/

https://businessday.ng/news/article/finally-peter-obi-releases-manifesto-lists-seven-priority-areas/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by SmartPolician: 8:52am On Dec 12, 2022
chatinent:

The three are also popular wasted votes.

Nope, it's pure fallacy to state that voting for someone who can potentially win an election is wasted.
Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by Acedude: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2022
You obidients are clueless as always. Atiku was the first person to release his manifesto out of all the aspirants because he has a deeper grasp of Nigeria’s issues. He has been speaking on this long before Obi thought of coming out to contest.

If there’s anyone who copied, it was Obi who copied Atiku’s manifesto. Go and read the two documents and come back to this conversation.

Just when I thought it can’t get any worse, you Obi’s supporters sink to a deeper level of stupidity. If not for anything, atleast I had a good laugh at your foolishness grin

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by Acedude: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2022
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi is one of few bright minds in Nigerian politics. I don't blame Atiku Abubukar for copying him. Wisdom is not something money can buy. You must put in work into learning so you can apply your knowledge. Wisdom is applied knowledge.

So, you cannot compare Peter Obi who has consciously traveled to several countries to have a first-hand experience of how things work with people who are only interested in looting the lean resources of Nigeria.

You are not smart. Please change your name to foolishpolician, you are as dumb as a sheep.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2022
Acedude:
You obidients are clueless as always. Atiku was the first person to release his manifesto out of all the aspirants because he has a deeper grasp of Nigeria’s issues. He has been speaking on this long before Obi thought of coming out to contest. Just when I thought it can’t any worse, you Obi’s supporters sink to a deeper level of stupidity. If not for anything, atleast I had a good laugh at your foolishness grin

It's like these guys find reading a difficult activity to engage in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by mrvitalis(m): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2022
chatinent:

So tell us who among the three are you going to vote for

Or which of them three Candidate since no alternative do you consider the best option with what's available

Just watch this is a urchin forming he is on the fence ...just ask them this direct question and see them run

1 Like

Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by SmartPolician: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2022
Acedude:

You are not smart. Please change your name to foolishpolician, you are as dumb as a sheep.

I think you are the nonentity here because common sense should have told you to use a superior logic to prove your point. But, of course, you cannot give what you don't have.

In fact, I think people should be made to do a compulsory test before joining this forum because it can be embarrassing to imagine that foreign visitors of Nairaland know that Nigerians are of terribly low IQ level. Thanks to Tinubu urchins.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by KMJY(f): 9:27am On Dec 12, 2022
Gucciblog:

Watch the video below
Before Obi came to limelight, Atiku was. As a matter of fact, Atiku brought Obi to limelight, so if there's anyone copying anybody, it's Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by AtikuOkowa: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2022
Hhh
It is like saying Newton copied Einsten.
Moreover,one is mentor of the other and will always be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by BlazinGlory40: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2022
IgOga:
Atiku that released his manifesto long time ago copied Obi who stole Nuhu Ribadu's presidential manifesto grin

Yeye dey smell grin grin grin

Better start finding ways to mobilise for labour party. The Taraba and Nassarawa show of shame will not get LP 25% in any state

After making noise here, go and worry about how tinubu would win the north over atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2022
KMJY:
Before Obi comes to limelight, Atiku was. As a matter of fact, Atiku brought Obi to limelight, so if there's anyone copying anybody, it's Obi

You're a joker.

Atiku brought a former Governor to limelight?

Kai

1 Like

Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2022
AtikuOkowa:
Hhh

It is like saying Newton copied Einsten.

Moreover,one is mentor of the other and will always be.

Mentor to a former governor?

Lmao. Joker
Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by olisaEze(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Obi is the new standard of Nigerian politics, with the rest waiting for him to speak so they can copy while their supporters defend their giraffing with timelines! Tinubu did not have students loan as a plan till Obi manifesto for education was discussed. Now Atiku who only spoke of privatizing and selling off national assets is changing mouth because Obi’s blueprint for the educational sector is now out in the open. You don’t need an Ifa priest to know that only one candidate is genuinely concerned with improving the lives of citizens while the other two just feel it’s their right to rule us whether we like it or not! You can copy to pass an exam, but you can never copy ur way into first class! Obi is the only politician currently occupying that position in this election season, the rest and their supporters are just back-biters.... they’re all behind him! grin
Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by PureMe01: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2022
chatinent:

Go bring angels from heaven bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by KMJY(f): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

You're a joker.

Atiku brought a former Governor to limelight?

Kai
How many Nigerians know of an Obi prior to 2019 when Atiku picked him as his Vice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by Realrealfact: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
Go and verify, then vote wisely
Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by favor914: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
KMJY:
How many Nigerians know of an Obi prior to 2019 when Atiku picked him as his Vice?
That ungrateful scoundrel?
Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
KMJY:

How many NIGERIANs knew Atiku if not for Obasanjo.

Since una don dey mad
Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by asanausana91: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

And yet he doesn't believe in his own manifesto.

He had to say what's in another person's own.

go read his manifesto if you cannot see what he said. Peter Obi manifesto is empty, even when he copy from Atiku and Tinubu. What do you think made him to delay the release of his manifesto? He was busy stealing from Atiku and Tinubu manifesto.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Is Evil, If We Don't Unite To Stop Them, They'll Unite & Kill Us / Former Super Eagles Players Take Tinubu/shettima Campaign To North West / Anambra People Asks Obi To Step Down For Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.