Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) (32176 Views)

Assassination Attempt Made On Russian President, Vladmir Putin / Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Shot In Leg ‘in Assassination Attempt’ / Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by Treasure17(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
So closed yet missed. I guess the attacker was nervous. Some won't miss the chance if it were to be here.
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by ityP(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
This woman was the first lady and then became President of the country and is now the Vice President Make it make sense please
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by 7arrows: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Laggafin:
Some urchins here now will say it's ipob in Argentina grin

Hahahahhaha
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by infogeneral: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
“When hate and violence prevail over debate, societies are destroyed..."
Food for thought!
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Argentine Jazz just like the one Messi dey use grin grin grin
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by Septagon: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
stevebond007:

How much would 13 cost? (don't chase me away with high price)
1300, negotiable sha
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by Septagon: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Benwallt:
which of hadley chase, igbo , gun or novel?
novel
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by kelspinall(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
this wan geh mind oo
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by Benwallt(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
[url][/url]
Septagon:
novel
Ok
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by timay1: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
yomi961:
Poorly scripted
It's all lies
She did it to get pity because of her corruption case

I won't be surprised.

Politicians can do anything to divert attention baway from themselves when faced with scandals.
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by tianshie(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Administration1:
Poor setup, I will have to send all the team back to training school, how there you allow such a person close to your principal, where's the advance team in the crowd

I was thinking the same thing. serious faux pas. They bungled it.
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by stevebond007(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Septagon:
1300, negotiable sha
1,100. Las las
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by Septagon: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
stevebond007:

1,100. Las las
kindly,check my profile for my wasap nom

1 Like

Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by Uqw1: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Really
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by ekemma676: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
How did he get that closeHow did he get that close...
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by georgeakins: 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Laggafin:

Na for Asian prisons Ibo men full. Majority of them on death roll
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by BadEnglish(m): 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Administration1:
Poor setup, I will have to send all the team back to training school, how there you allow such a person close to your principal, where's the advance team in the crowd

Advance team in the crowd? person wey dey comot from her house. I know even know wetin to say
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by Caseless: 5:56am On Sep 03, 2022
She is accused of being involved in a plot to divert public funds while she was president between 2007 to 2015.

How was she a president and now a vice president? It's strange to reach the top and still accept the position of the VP again.
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by Caseless: 5:57am On Sep 03, 2022
BadEnglish:

Advance team in the crowd? person wey dey comot from her house. I know even know wetin to say
I read it happened in the court premises.
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 6:22am On Sep 03, 2022
Laggafin:
U are the urchins. We see through people like u.
Ur body just dey inch u to express ur racist rubbish, u just couldn't resist u had to brand it in whatever way.
Go seek help
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by Laggafin: 7:09am On Sep 03, 2022
thinkmoney:

U are the urchins. We see through people like u.
Ur body just dey inch u to express ur racist rubbish, u just couldn't resist u had to brand it in whatever way.
Go seek help
i dont hav time for full blown bandits
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by BadEnglish(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2022
Caseless:
I read it happened in the court premises.
Read again my dear brother
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by Microwhy: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2022
Was that staged. She still have the gut to continue are handshakes.
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by Microwhy: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2022
Caseless:

How was she a president and now a vice president? It's strange to reach the top and still accept the position of the VP again.
Everything makes no sense both write and event at the scene.
Immediately after assassination attempts at point blank, she still have the energy and guts to continue handshaking the crowd.
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by Caseless: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2022
BadEnglish:

Read again my dear brother
oh! The former president who reacted mentioned the court.
Re: Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) by Caseless: 7:24am On Sep 05, 2022
Microwhy:

Everything makes no sense both write and event at the scene.
Immediately after assassination attempts at point blank, she still have the energy and guts to continue handshaking the crowd.
ah swear. After an attempt on her life, she was still this composed. Haba...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speaker Lindsay Hoyle And Kemi Badenoch Clash In The House Of Common (Video) / London Skyscraper That Melts Cars And Fries Eggs / Robert Mugabe Attends Graduation Ceremony At Open University Amid Army Takeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.